Beeman

What is your attitude about homosexuality

43 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

@Serotoninluv Are you saying heterosexual guys can experience homosexual love?

Of course.

You seem to have contracted views on sexuality and love. Expansion in this area is so beautiful.

I can't remember if Leo talked about sexuality as part of his series on Spiral Dynamics. I would guess 'Can heterosexual guys can experience homosexual love?' would be stage Blue. As one moves up the Spiral, their views on sexuality broaden. I've met very advanced people whom love people based on their heart. What their genitals are is irrelevant. They date and love Men, Women, Transgender, doesn't matter. I would guess this would be more Green/Yellow. As the stages swing from inward to outwardly focused from one stage to the next, I'm guessing the next stage, Yellow/Turquoise, is surpassing the need for sex altogether.  

You misunderstood. Love is beyond gender. Homosexual love is different from just love.

30 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

You misunderstood. Love is beyond gender. Homosexual love is different from just love.

This makes no sense and contradicts itself. Yes, love is beyond gender. Saying same-sex love is different is the same ignorant shit as saying people of a different shade of skin color are less intelligent as white people. All people are the same, though some might be at a different level within Spiral Dynamics. But love is universal. As you said, love is beyond gender, lets just stop there, shall we? 

From an individual's standpoint its whatever. 

From society's standpoint its detrimental. 

So my attitude is: gays can do whatever they want in their privacy but please stop flaunting it in our faces like some kind of achievement. 

7 minutes ago, Quicksilver said:

So my attitude is: gays can do whatever they want in their privacy but please stop flaunting it in our faces like some kind of achievement. 

It makes me sad that a forum for higher consciousness and enlightenment is full of so much bigotry. 

I think this is just a trolling thread LOL. 

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

4 hours ago, Quicksilver said:

Why ?

Give arguments

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I think homosexuality is a coping mechanism that people use when they don't have access to bodies of the opposite sex. That's why prisoners turn to each other. I had sex with a male when I was sixteen and I didn't enjoy it. I just closed my eyes and pretended he was a girl. It's sad when you have to resort to that but some people have no choice.

Edited by Eric Tarpall

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

52 minutes ago, Eric Tarpall said:

I think homosexuality is a coping mechanism that people use when they don't have access to bodies of the opposite sex. That's why prisoners turn to each other. I had sex with a male when I was sixteen and I didn't enjoy it. I just closed my eyes and pretended he was a girl. It's sad when you have to resort to that but some people have no choice.

That makes perfect sense.
Except that only work if you're in prison.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

45 minutes ago, Shin said:

That makes perfect sense.
Except that only work if you're in prison.

No it also happens when you're unattractive. Being unattractive is like being in an invisible prison. 

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

18 hours ago, CreamCat said:

@Serotoninluv Are you saying heterosexual guys can experience homosexual love?

Everything is possible. B|

5 hours ago, billiesimon said:

I think this is just a trolling thread LOL. 

No, the guy is genuine about the question, but no one really helps him.

5 hours ago, F A B said:

Leo proposition sucks here. "Direct experience is king" . ??

6 hours ago, Eric Tarpall said:

Think about what you're saying for even 2 seconds...

Let me help you review your argument :

• "I think homosexuality is a coping mechanism that people use when they don't have access to bodies of the opposite sex". What about incredibly attractive homosexuals? An incredibly attractive homosexual guy will have "access" to "bodies" of the opposite sex very easily. The opposite is also true : an incredibly attractive girl will be able to have intimate relationships with guys very easily.
  • "That's why prisoners turn to each other." You're implying prisoners jack each other off simply because there's no women around? No prisoner in existence ever had sex with another prisoner willingly?
  • "I had sex with a male when I was sixteen and I didn't enjoy it." I tried playing football in third grade but didn't enjoy it, so naturally NO ONE ELSE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD will genuinely enjoy football right?

Please don't say "bodies" when talking about actual human beings, it sounds very depraved...

Edited by FredFred

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

Negative visceral reactions to homsexuality is socially conditioned into the mind-body. It's at a red-blue level on the SD scale. The thinking associated with it is pre-rational. This irrationality is easily exposed through entry-level Orange rational thinking, yet underlying emotional residue may remain until stage Green.

It is a highly contracted state of consciousness causing fragmentation of the psychological self. My mind-body was conditioned in a religious environment to perceive homosexuality as immoral. Once I went to an Orange-centered college, my mind easily worked through the irrationality of it and to respect the personal choices of others (features of Orange). Yet, it wasn't until stage Green that I worked through deeper dynamics of my own person sexuality.

As Leo says: "Your level of happiness depends on your capacity to love". . . Want to expand your happiness? Then, expand your capacity to love. . . 

19 hours ago, CreamCat said:

I love my father,

I must be gay and incestual ?

I will go to prison and suck so much dick unwillingly ?

God is love

And God in them