cle103

Strange Imbalance between left and right side of the Body

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys, all of this could be coincidence, however I still wanted to share this and maybe someone knows what's up. 

Over the last months I've been noticing that I have some really strange imbalances between my right and left side of the body.

Here are some examples: 

• My left side is stronger than my right (I'm right handed). 
  • My left side is quite a bit more flexible (even though I also sleep on that side). 
  • Right now I have a minor cold and only my left side is congested (for real, I only blow my left nostril and have a headache on the left side of my head). 
  • In congruence with that: My left eye is constantly tearing up for no reason whatsoever (since I got the cold). 
  • I have two very distinct birthmarks on my left side.
  • I also have a scar on my left hand that's there since birth. 

Again, all of this could be total coincidence. No, I didn't have an accident. However if someone of you know sth. about all of this, please share. I know it's important to balance out the body and I also know that left = thinking (in general) whereas right = emotion. And if this should have sth. to do with it, I'm an INTJ (Myers Briggs, however I have also worked quite alot on my emotions over the last year(s)). 

- Cheers

Interesting.

Louise Hay has a great symptoms and causes list if you google it... Have you ever read the book, "You Can Heal You Life"?

I have never heard of this, unless if we think of a stroke or something. In which case it effects one side of the brain and then that opposite side of the body. 

Some of the ones you listed seem like it could be from lying on one side-- the congestion and watery eye.

One side being stronger and/or more flexible is actually quite normal and depends on the person's dominant side typically. 

Following.

Thanks for the reply! I will research Louise Hay. I don‘t think it‘s a stroke since most of these things have been present for a long time or even birth. 

@cle103 I know it's likely not a stroke because you would probably know, however just using the logic from a stroke, in that perhaps it's something effecting the opposite side of your brain.