Merch

Gravity does no exist?

70 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Truth Addict said:

But Leo, you said it yourself, ancient man was more connected to being than us, and I think that's correct.

Overall, ancient man was selfish, barbaric, and vicious like a wild dog.

The end of slavery is a modern evolutionary advance.

You have to consider the bigger picture. Consciousness not only has depth but breathed. God could go really deep by creating 5 enlightened masters or go very broad by creating 50,000 idoits hanging out on Facebook. Those 50,000 idiots might amount to more consciousness in the long run because they will breed like rabbits and share a technology like 5-MeO-DMT which then leads to 50,000 awakenings rather than just 5.

This issue is highly nonlinear and counter-intuitive. Evolution is not a straightforward afair. What looks like steps backward are actually necessary steps forward. Therein lies the genius of the overall design. It's like a queen sacrifice in a masterful chess game.

To understand God's plan you must look an infinite number of moves ahead.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Who exactly is looking ahead an infinite number of moves? No one? You are I am God, but I understand nothing about my grand plan.

Perhaps, a super-intelligent alien in the future might understand God's plan.

Edited by CreamCat

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Those 50,000 idiots might amount to more consciousness in the long run because they will breed like rabbits and share a technology like 5-MeO-DMT which then leads to 50,000 awakenings rather than just 5.

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Therein lies the genius of the overall design. It's like a queen sacrifice in a masterful chess game.

<3 <3 amazing.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Overall, ancient man was selfish, barbaric, and vicious like a wild dog.

The end of slavery is a modern evolutionary advance.

Well, today's man is no less selfish or barbaric. It's just that we wear suits and work in skyscrapers, while we're fundamentally the same. And actually, today's man is more selfish and barbaric, because we hunt each other down all the time.

The end of slavery hasn't changed anything, we're all slaves to our societies and governments, no matter how advanced they are. And we're slaves to our jobs 8 hours a day, not to mention the brainwashing we're being exposed to all the time. While ancient man might have been a slave for their tribes, but they had more freedom and access to reality than most of us have today.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You have to consider the bigger picture. Consciousness not only has depth but breathed. God could go really deep by creating 5 enlightened masters or go very broad by creating 50,000 idoits hanging out on Facebook. Those 50,000 idiots might amount to more consciousness in the long run because they will breed like rabbits and share a technology like 5-MeO-DMT which then leads to 50,000 awakenings rather than just 5.

This issue is highly nonlinear and counter-intuitive. Evolution is not a straightforward afair. What looks like steps backward are actually necessary steps forward. Therein lies the genius of the overall design. It's like a queen sacrifice in a masterful chess game.

About the 5-MeO-DMT:

Well, that's only one angle of looking at the world.

What about nuclear weapons? I know it's a very complex matter, but it is still possible that some crazy leader like Trump launches a nuclear war that ends up killing millions of people. Also, we have to consider global warming, animals extinction, natural imbalances, etc...

Mankind right now possess powers that we aren't conscious enough to use properly.

It might seem like huge advances on the surface, but deep down it's the same ego, and even worse, more ego.

I agree that it's non-linear and counter-intuitive, but we have to take everything into account.

What I personally think is the problem fundamentally, is that evolution itself implies more complexity, which is the number one reason why we're disconnected from God in the first place.

Also,  advances in technology imply more luxury for us, which when becomes enough, creates much bigger gap between us and God, because the ego will always cling to material stuff.

And consider finally that there are many problems with main-streaming 5-MeO-DMT:

1) It's extremely hard to convince people with power in any domain to lose their powers. Why would Donald Trump for example consider allowing such substances? Most of the people who follow spirituality are "weak" so to speak (don't have power in the government) and that's why they followed spirituality in the first place. I could go further, but you get my point.

2) Allowance of other substances that will inevitably distort the spiritual path.

3) Getting caught up in chasing experiences instead of getting actual results.

I think there are other problems too, I'm not completely aware of the situation.

I'm not pessimistic, I'm just considering possibilities.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict dude you should read up more on spiral dynamics, the arguments you make are from a should be like vs should not be like standpoint.  but your answer to your questions lie in spiral dynamics, its the best model ever created, i love it :D

2 hours ago, Aakash said:

@Truth Addict dude you should read up more on spiral dynamics, the arguments you make are from a should be like vs should not be like standpoint.  but your answer to your questions lie in spiral dynamics, its the best model ever created, i love it :D

I hope I'm wrong. 

On 2/14/2019 at 6:53 AM, hyruga said:

No. Einstein did not disprove Newton's theory.

Einstein just came up with theories in Quantum Mechanics which is totally different from Classical Newtonian Laws. Two different fields in Physics.

It's like 2 different sports: Basketball and Football. The existence of one Sports does not eliminate the existence of the other Sports.

Yes it does. 

You are yet to realize how quantum mechanics reconciles with physics. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Because nothing exists

Your computer does not exist either, it is a concept based on separation. The experience still exists though, just like the experience of gravity. Only it's not gravity – it's a concept by carving out a piece of reality and giving it a name, understand? 

- Enter your fear and you are free -

13 hours ago, Nahm said:

Yes it does. 

You are yet to realize how quantum mechanics reconciles with physics. 

@Nahm @hyruga All models are innacurate to some degree.

All physics is based on classical mechanics, the Schrodinger equation is literally Hamiltonian Mechanics + probability.

But the classical conception of time being universal, has been disproved by special relativity.