Merch

Gravity does no exist?

70 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But in a certain sense it does because evolution slowly weeds out devilry.

@Leo Gura  I know you've got so much video content to get thru. I remember you mentioning wanting to do a video on Evolution. Been dying to see your take on that. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Shadowraix It is still not entirely clear to me how Infinity is reconciled with Beauty and Perfection.

Beautiful design precisely requires that certain possibilities be excluded. Randomness is not beautiful design. Our world is not random.

Infinity is NOT just a random collection of all things. That's the paradox of it.

But it is still absolutely infinite, because it’s everything than CAN exist

Edited by Bobby

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Shadowraix It is still not entirely clear to me how Infinity is reconciled with Beauty and Perfection.

Beautiful design precisely requires that certain possibilities be excluded. Randomness is not beautiful design. Our world is not random.

Infinity is NOT just a random collection of all things. That's the paradox of it.

Thats because it transcends the duality of random-pattern

Random just means we aren't capable of detecting a pattern. Patterns are in concept though.

Random and beautiful design are one in the same.

Edited by Shadowraix

5 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

Thats because it transcends the duality of random-pattern

Random just means we aren't capable of detecting a pattern. Patterns are in concept though.

Random and beautiful design are one in the same.

it’s a matter of applying random pattern to a situation or not. understanding the conceptional beauty in a random pattern created by brahman and applying that beauty to another situation or intervening with that pattern in a not intrusive way is a form of infinite beauty recreation that is either voluntary or involuntary, random or not random brought forward to the eye, ear, nose, mouth, hand - seen or unseen.

so random and beautiful design are of one and the same. you could say a teapot could not pour tea if it wouldn’t be able to be filled with it in advance. but then the shape of the teapot and the decision of what tea to pour is not the teapots alone. understanding the beauty of a random teapot that’s understanding beauty in discernment.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever It is not random, it is intelligent and highly designed.

Some intelligence had to design that teapot so that it works. It did not happen by accident.

Every word coming out of your mouth has to be intelligently selected by the universe so that language is possible.

That is what's so amazing about it all. That is what the materialist/atheist misses.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura when existence feels stable, like right now, awe arises.

it's confusing because we like to think backwards. but any manifestation of existence in which it's possible to experience consciousness with glimpses of profound peace will feel marvelous.

it is also marvelous a priori because stability is one possibility though.

unborn Truth

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That is what's so amazing about it all. That is what the materialist/atheist misses.

but in a sense it is material/spirituality as it is not explainable without matter.

@Leo Gura from my understanding, what need is there for it to be intelligent, if its base property is aware. 

i agree there are inherant properties of some kind like goodness, compassion etc.. that skew towards goodness and makes it seem like intelligence is building, but success/ failure is irregardless of intelligence no? if it can not be done , it can not be done. i.e time travel. its just what is? 

(which i might add is a completely viable thing for reality to do) 

@Aakash what do you want a time machine for you are already one. your car is one a train is one a plane is one. it’s just one that usually transports you only into the future, a sooner future or a later future. one that‘s happening or not at all.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever i mean the conventional version of a time machine. in materialist paradigm not metaphysical corrections of truths. 

can awareness being awareness as its nature, be classified as intelligent ... yes 

is intelligence in its natural nature, aware being ... defined as being able to be aware 

i guess it can come with some intelligence, depending how you view the situation 

i myself, just think that its awareness being awarness. like its playing, its not trying to be intelligent 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash yes, but it’s alone a matter of success or failure to understand that failure and success are not bound only to intelligence that’s building.

One thing which came to my mind after first watching Leo video about absolute Infinity is that reality is truly that indeed. Absolutely effin infinite!

Not limited or bound by anything, hence its the ALL

Then Leo also says that it's not randomness and it's highly intelligent

Which is fine... The appearance of order and highly intelligent is an appearance within the absolute

But it seems that if reality didn't include randomness/ dullness and chaos within it (all relative distinctions btw) then how can it be absolutely infinite?

Absolutely infinite implies a run-away chain reaction of infinite possibilities all appearing

@Leo Gura 

Can that not be the case?

As the absolute is the container of all Reality

It would include within it, highly ordered and unordered sets, highly intelligent and unintelligent systems and so on? 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei This is about where I was getting at. The absolute is not bounded by our problems at comprehension of paradox. 

Earth is moving upward that's what gravity is.

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

@Leo Gura During my neo spirituality studies i discovered something, yes there is one '' oneness, infinity,  known universe and beyond it'' but there is also one ' thing' that we can never ever capture to understand it, that orders so called ' one' ,  i know my words are twisted in a way or other, so i will not even try to explain it here but what you seek may be in this book;  

Bedri Ruhselman

The Divine Order and the Universe

2 hours ago, Eric Tarpall said:

Earth is moving upward that's what gravity is.

I see you're probably just trying to redefine the model to fit direct experience to make a point but should also make sure to remember gravity isn't just pointing down. The current model states its multi directional as anything of a large mass seems to pull things to its center.