ivankiss

A Rant Against Science and Religion

60 posts in this topic

A strong pull towards expressing a few thoughts about the topic. 

Synchronicity said now is the time to do just that.

The intension behind this expression is to connect the dots, see all aspects collide and unify; possibly creating a higher understanding for myself and all.

Spreading some awareness onto that which seems to be blind and numb to it. To a certain degree, of course. 

I aim to look at the Scientist's and the Religionist's paradigms, from above. Looking down at all, simultaneously. Being conscious of their intentions, motives, ambitions, beliefs, ideas and limitations. Expressing an opinion about those. 

This is a point of view being expressed; be not mistaken. I am only conscious of that which I am conscious of, right now.

The thoughts I express come from my direct experience. They are not necessarily tied to any commonly and widely accepted beliefs about any of these aspects.

Science is chasing it's own tail.

Here's a thing that should become apparent sooner or later;

That which one seeks; one will find. That which one questions; one will answer. 

Science creates limitations unconsciously and tries to transcend those while still asleep to the source of it's questioning.

Science literally imagines problems and solves them with imaginary solutions. Creating a story. A belief system. Which is then accepted by others.

It is so ridiculous that Science is being so highly appreciated and so widely accepted. It's literally trying to describe reality by looking straight away from it. Being completely blind to it. Science is all about stories and beliefs. Yup. It is also all about the exploration of those beliefs and stories. A great amount of resources invested in these explorations, yes? Indeed. 

But again; what one believes one will have the experience of; in some way or fashion. Sooner or later. One will create the experience of the belief, the idea. It's just how illusion is. How reality really is.

Sooner or later an imagionary problem will find it's imaginary solution. Be it mathematical, physical, biological, chemical, geographical, historical, archeological, philosophical, or any other really.

All pure imagination and the exploration of it. Fundamentally based on beliefs and ideas. Delusion; unaware of itself.

Evidence is imaginary. Implies the presence of dormant expressions, such as; doubt, cinicism and scepticism. There is no need for any evidence of that which is obvious;

Consciousness.

Billion stars and planets and galaxies and whatnot. Trillion years of evolution. Million physical rules and laws. Equations, algorithms, quantum theories of bullshit. Causality and linear events. Time and dimensions. Particles, atoms, matter, anti-matter, gravity, mass, string theories, multiuniverses, black holes and white dwarfs. All jumping around in empty space; in a vacuum. That's a great story. Gotta admit that.

It is pure imagination at it's fines. Fiction. Story. Thought masturbation. 

And unconscious exploration of those. Halucination. It's hilarious. 

Science is a religion, too.

Like it or not. It may be disguised as a highly evolved movement which presents an accurate model of reality. Buy it's not. It's modern age bullshit. Falsehood. Nonsense. Supported by imaginary evidence which is attained through exploration of imagination. It sells beliefs; just as religion does.

Science does not exist without it's beliefs and theories about actuality. Precisely because science does not exist in actuality.

Science deep down knows this; hence it continues coming up with problems and solutions, exploring those; feeding it all to the masses. Packing it as a belief. A concept. Absolute bullshit and nonsense. Yet people eat it as it is being served to them.

Same goes for religion. The day religion realizes that which it claims to be all about and after; is the day religion will be no more.

Even more belief. Even more nonsense. Even more ridiculousness. Imagination and story. And I won't even go into the nasty stuff that is happening behind the scenes. Contradicting all that which religion is supposed to be about in the first place.

Can you say;

"b r a i n w a s h i n g"

"m a s s m a n i p u l a t i o n"

It could not be more apparent. 

Religion is not that which it uses as a weapon for mass manipulation. It is not God. It is actually, Ego. Big time.

Men might have had divine, mystical experiences, yes. Men might have caught a glimpse or two. But men also took the purity of those experiences and used it for it's own unconscious needs and desires. Made The Truth compliment and support his unconscious tendencies. Use The Truth in such way that he could have even more control. More power. More, more, more.

All that stems from the illusion of there being a lack of anything. It all comes from fear.

The only lack there really is, is the lack of awareness.

Religion is man-made. That which it claims to be about needs no label, no movement, no ceremonies, no mass manipulation, no belief structures. 

I dream of a day when I will wake up and see signs of religion and science no more. Dead. Gone. Forgotten. 

One day humanity will look back onto these and have a nice laugh, I guarantee. Just as it is laughing right now at it's stupidity from 200 years ago. It's just evolution. Actual evolution. Not scientific bullshit. The unconscious becoming conscious. That's all there is, ever was and will be.

No Buddha. No Christ. No Vishnu. No Mohammed. 

No AI. No secret alien experiments. No giant multiverse masturbations. No computer simulations. No strings. No physical rules and laws. None of that bullshit.

Consciousness. Right here, right now. For all eternity.

In your fucking face; religion and science. 

( I love technology. But that too, is consciousness, actually. I love mystical stories. But they are just stories, really. True spirituality requires no belief and no submission. Only direct experience and awareness) 

Edited by ivankiss

Very good, very true. Never been a fan of science, never liked the way it tries to make itself the ultimate authority, never liked how they value something like materialism and tries to make it some kind of fact. Seems to be more of a reaction against religion than really trying to find the Truth and stay neutral on that, which it never will of course. It's nothing but falsehood within illusion. It may appear to work in the dream/matrix but that's all it's good for. I and You are the Truth, no way to find it other than in yourself.

Edited by Highest

@ivankiss

Another great contribution from you! I always feel your love and passion when reading your posts. Funny enough, I had a similar vision today. Synchronicity strikes again!

@ivankiss So here's a riddle for you: how is it possible that science is able to manipulate "reality" so effectively despite the fact that it is stories and imagination?

What differentiates science from pure fiction?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@ivankiss So here's a riddle for you: how is it possible that science is able to manipulate "reality" so effectively despite the fact that it is stories and imagination?

Well, in my experience, that itself is a story. It is the story that the mind thinks up. 

But you might say, ‘so can’t we manipulate science and reality to our will if science is just a story?’

The answer is no, because we don’t have control over the mind. Science is the story that the mind is thinking, and ‘we’ don’t get a say in it because we have no control over the mind or what it thinks.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise That doesn't account for bad science.

What distinguished good science from bad science?

It's not merely a story when science predicts a solar eclipse.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@How to be wise That doesn't account for bad science.

What distinguished good science from bad science?

It's not merely a story when science predicts a solar eclipse.

In my experience, it is a story.

Good science is more accurate at predicting how the mind works. If a solar eclipse happens, it is because the mind is telling the story of it. Good science has a better grasp at figuring out what stories the mind will tell. Bad science is a bad predictor. 

In my experience, the universe is created by the mind.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise But HOW is the mind able to predict and understand anything at all? What makes that possible?

Mind/universe arises “in” or as I 

Edited by Jack River

A rant ?

That's still critisizing yourself, no matter how intelligently written,
Still a distraction to inquire within, and see what you fear to see.

The only one you want to care about is you, if truth is what you really want,

Is it what you want ?
Or are you deceiving yourself about it ?

:)

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Leo Gura In my experience, the mind doesn’t understand or predict anything. It just believes it does. A thought arises, it believes it, and ‘reality’ is created. Good science has a better grasp of what kinds of beliefs that mind has. A ‘solar eclipse’ is no more than a belief that the mind has, in my experience.

@How to be wise There is still something missing in your explanation.

The most remarkable thing about science is that despite it being a human invention, it works!

How is that possible?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The possibility exists because science itself is consciousness; just unconscious of it.

All reality is pure imagination/fiction. If science was to understand this a drastic reorientation would occur. It could become a higher expression of itself and act more in alignment with Oneness.

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@How to be wise But HOW is the mind able to predict and understand anything at all? What makes that possible?

No minds. The mind is a story. All Consciousness.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

What distinguished good science from bad science?

Awareness.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@How to be wise There is still something missing in your explanation.

The most remarkable thing about science is that despite it being a human invention, it works!

How is that possible?

It works because Consciousness is flawless. And science is it.

Whatever Consciousness imagines; Consciousness will experience.

5 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

It works because Consciousness is flawless. And science is it.

Whatever Consciousness imagines; Consciousness will experience.

No!

That's precisely the point! Not everything you imagine flys. Only certain kinds of understanding will make an airplane that flies.

54 minutes ago, Shin said:

A rant ?

That's still critisizing yourself, no matter how intelligently written,
Still a distraction to inquire within, and see what you fear to see.

The only one you want to care about is you, if truth is what you really want,

Is it what you want ?
Or are you deceiving yourself about it ?

:)

No criticism, no distractions, no deceiving, no self. Consciousness being conscious of itself.

The conscious rants against the unconscious. Who's there to prevent it?

It's merely a matter of spreading awareness.

It is also incredibly fun and expensive.

No need to tie an idea of an ego to everything. 

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No!

That precisely the point! Not everything you imagine flys. Only certain kinds of understanding will make an airplane that flies.

What kinds of understanding?

Isn't belief that which makes the airplane fly? 

Flying was pure imagination at the beginning. An idea. And so was the airplane. 

What made both the airplane and flying possible and experiental was believing that flying was possible in the first place. 

Certain action is needed, of course. But it is automatically supported by the belief. The stronger the belief, the more widely accepted - the bigger the chance for it to manifest itself into reality.

That is how imagination becomes experiental. 

How ideas manifest.

Speaking from direct experience.

Edited by ivankiss

@ivankiss You are not accounting for genuine understanding. Belief is not understanding.

Contemplate: What is understanding?

@ivankiss you seem to misunderstand the goal of science. it's a very common mistake because lay people have a fantasized version of what they think science should be. and even among the scientific community, there are many "scientists" who don't understand it.

if you want to have a glimpse of the minds of real scientists, take a closer look at how albert einstein and nikola tesla thought about existence.

unborn Truth