Joseph Maynor

What Do You Think About Rupert Spira's Teachings

31 posts in this topic

Rupert is good , but he is against psychedelics. Need to be more open minded.

Why always someone other than 'us' need something to be better?

Why not us need to be more open mind to understand other point of view, we will learn a lot more.

Edited by Joyboy

Whatever happens..
The Truth will free my soul

11 hours ago, Good-boy said:

Rupert is good , but he is against psychedelics. Need to be more open minded.

He's not, he just dose not recommend them publicly as he feels it might be dangerous if he did. I've met him loads of times and don't want to give to much away but lets just say he is very open to them 

Edited by noselfnofun
added word

You guys got me suspicious now.  I will watch more of Teal Swan's videos and Rupert Spira's videos to try to get to the bottom of why he gets a pass and Tea doesn't in terms of criticism.  I think it might come down to you guys believe in Rupert's views about Enlightenment more than Teal's.  But that's a bias on your part because such a belief is relative to Ego-Minds.  Give me a couple of days to watch a few more videos from Teal Swan and Rupert Spira and I will make my final conclusion on this.  See, I haven't watched enough videos yet to make my own determination.  But because of the lopsided response Teal Swan and Rupert Spira got on here, that's a signal that I gotta look into this for myself to adjust for any bias that might be there on the Actualized Forum.  I think this is worthwhile for me to spend some time looking into this for myself.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You guys got me suspicious now.  I will watch more of Teal Swan's videos and Rupert Spira's videos to try to get to the bottom of why he gets a pass and Tea doesn't in terms of criticism.  I think it might come down to you guys believe in Rupert's views about Enlightenment more than Teal's.  But that's a bias on your part because such a belief is relative to Ego-Minds.  Give me a couple of days to watch a few more videos and I will make my final conclusion on this.

I was meditating to this one today. I think its pretty direct. Check it out.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Joseph Maynor Heres a suggestion. Why don't you just work on getting what you are? Instead of distracting yourself with all this bullshit. 

1 hour ago, Vinnie said:

@Joseph Maynor Heres a suggestion. Why don't you just work on getting what you are? Instead of distracting yourself with all this bullshit. 

Because I need to find out why people criticize one teacher not not another with respect to the microcosm of this Forum.  I noticed something that I now have to investigate.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

32 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Because I need to find out why people criticize one teacher not not another with respect to the microcosm of this Forum.  I noticed something that I now have to investigate.

Joseph the explorer ?️