Peo

Which technique to use at a solo retreat?

11 posts in this topic

What technique should i use when doing a solo retreat for 10 days? what technique should i pick of these ones: self inquiry, kriya yoga, do nothing or mindfulness. I don't know what to chose i really have a problem with choosing technique. I really want to hear what technique you guys mostly use at a solo retreat.

Sorry about my english 

Its a personal choice what works best for you

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Self inquiry! Turn off input, like social media, computers, movies, books, etc. Silence is golden. Write, write, write

What @creede said works really well for some people :). I think one of the best things you can do @Peo is to reflect on how you can be a better person in your life. Like @NoSelfSelf said, neurotically worrying about the technique doesn't matter. I would say just sit and to the best of your ability try to observe what causes that fear of not having the right technique. Allowing yourself to acknowledge your inner fears and neuroticism if you have inner neuroticism is the best technique. No need for fancy anything, in fact the fancy techniques can distract you from the actual growth that needs to be had. I've had to work through a lot of neuroticism in my path and remember obsessing over the best thing for me to do. In fact what I really had to do was just sit and let myself feel the fear. Not sure if that applies to you or not, not trying to say you have these issues, but wanted to reply in case you do and in case I could be of some help.

@Peo Self inquiry/observing present moment the most + kriya+shamanic breathing+normal meditation 

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

10 days is enough time to try them all. 

What do you want out of this retreat? 

What do you want out of this life?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm i want a enlightenment  experience

Edited by Peo

@Peo In this order every morning....yoga, meditation, self inquiry...if possible, then psychedelics (do ample research). 

Starting now and through the retreat, eating clean, exercising, doing creative / expressive things (and the practices above)  

Also, imagine you’re going on the retreat to die. If you wronged anyone, apologize.  If you love anyone, make sure they know it.  If you’ve got a habit of beating up on yourself for anything, forgive yourself, over and over again. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE