Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jivvie

I did not fully embody Orange ?

6 posts in this topic

And so I have made a huge mistake in my life. I almost (very closely) ruined my life. I’ve lost pretty much everything. 

If statistics matter I am:

20% Yellow, 80% Green

However my life changed when I was fully Green. The downside is that I did not fully embody Orange ?. In fact, I totally rejected my past employer for his tactics, immoral attitude, and false nature. Orange has by far been the biggest thorn in my side and it’s literally hurting me inside because I’m failing to want to be materialistic and ambitious.

I do things just because. Not for money. Not to be famous. But to improve the world and get better. 

Can anyone that has fully embodied Orange give me tips? Or am I on my own? If that’s the case then that’s fine, I’ll continue reading and meditating. But I don’t see how that will help (considering Orange mentality). 

Edited by jivvie
My own

Currently I am in a similar position. I too am trying to integrate Orange. 

In my case it is succes with girls and money. I repressed both and deep inside I knew I wanted both, but I would try to live up to my ought self. 

Making money has to wait, but succes woth girl I can do now.

My advice is first be totally honest with yourself even if you feel like it's wrong to fulfill your desire. Secondly incorporate one of your desires in your life and see that it is meant to move you up on the spiral. Thirdly also keep maintaining your green practices or habits (in my case trying to become vegan). And lastly when the time is their to quit doing stage orange stuff, move on fully into green. 

I think the most important thing to take away from orange is ruthless efficiency. When embodied properly, orange is ruthlessly efficient at achieving materialistic goals. 

Contrast that with a green person without orange embodied and you can picture activist for various causes and are not well-planned and organized in their approach.

If you embody both fully, you should ideally be able to work towards whatever noble cause you have in mind while carrying that orange efficiency to be able to make concrete progress/money towards your goals. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

@jivvie You did not fully embrace Red or Blue. Does that make you incomplete?

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

On 2/8/2019 at 0:12 PM, jivvie said:

And so I have made a huge mistake in my life. I almost (very closely) ruined my life. I’ve lost pretty much everything. 

If statistics matter I am:

20% Yellow, 80% Green

However my life changed when I was fully Green. The downside is that I did not fully embody Orange ?. In fact, I totally rejected my past employer for his tactics, immoral attitude, and false nature. Orange has by far been the biggest thorn in my side and it’s literally hurting me inside because I’m failing to want to be materialistic and ambitious.

I do things just because. Not for money. Not to be famous. But to improve the world and get better. 

Can anyone that has fully embodied Orange give me tips? Or am I on my own? If that’s the case then that’s fine, I’ll continue reading and meditating. But I don’t see how that will help (considering Orange mentality). 

If you are closer to yellow than orange, a new form of ambition will arise. Orange motivation is need-based. Desires arise for the psychological self. Yellow and Turquoise is post-self. Ambition is not self need-based. The ambition is to explore and discover. To have direct experience of the magnificence of life.

If you have repressed aspects of Orange, you may need to deconstruct and work through that. As well, there are several different developmental lines (cognitive, emotional, spiritual etc). You may be further evolved along some developmental lines. 

If one is centered at Green or Yellow along a developmental line, you don't regress. And who would want to? Orange is like drinking gutter water and Yellow/Turquoise is like drinking fresh spring water. Even Green is 10X better than Orange.

I took a lot of what you guys said into consideration. Believe me, I do not agree nor disagree with something without a thorough analysis inside myself.

This will take a few month's work. But I am referencing this topic while I come to accept this paradigm.

@TheAvatarState Good point.

Also,
I later realized I did not fully understand Green. After extensive reading I understand I did not fully understand what Green is about and thus will have to take a lot of time to flow into yellow the way I'd love to.

Edited by jivvie
Added text