joeyi99

Starting My Affiliate Business

8 posts in this topic

I don't know if this is going to come across as arrogant... But I'm just sharing my goals and probably provide updates every couple months on my progress 

I've decided that I am dedicating the entirety of 2019 to starting my affiliate marketing business. I have started to take massive action since the beginning of the year (month or so) on what I've researched on how to start and seen some results.

I'm targeting the Meditation niche and selling meditation courses via clickbank/ other affiliate programs I find.

So my action plan that I've already started working on consists of...

1.Start a Meditation Facebook Group

2.Grow that group over the next couple of months (engaging other related groups and optimizing my facebook profile to promote my group)

3. Monetize the group by providing links in my post to my Funnels (lead down to the affiliate offers)

4.Follow up with group memebers/leads via messenger bots (essentially like email marketing but Facebook messenger style)

5. Scale with paid ads once I start making sales and continue growing

My Daily Habits and Progress Tracking for Success...

1. List tasks for each day of the week on a whiteboard and check off at the end of the day

2. Wake up at 9AM and work until 6PM (8 hours every day x 7 Days =56 hours weekly)

3. Continue my Meditation and Kriya Yoga after my work period for the day

4. Check weekly progress and change course if need be

5. Daily Visualization on my goals

My Over Arching Goal is too Make $100 a Day ($3000 a Month) by End of the Year Latest...

I understand that the greatest obstacle to my success is my own mind. I have been meditating for almost 2 years and studied personal development for 4 year which has allowed me to build up some disciple, awareness, focusing ability, and the common tricks my mind plays on me. 

I'm extremely motivated and hold the mantra: I will not stop until I reach my Goal! *Very simple but to the point

Thought I'd share...and I will update my progress along the way

I guess this can be moved into journals section. Kind of BHW thing right?. Good luck on your journey and keep us updated.

Followed. I'm hoping to do something similar in a different niche. I'm not as far along. I'm looking forward to read about your progress!

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Followed, looking forward to an update from you on your path to $$$! :)

yeah I'm interested to see how things go for you too! Maybe paste a link of the fb group on this thread, so we can talk some meditation on there too ;). good luck!

Ah and definitely don't work 7 days a week, that's just crazy. You are in this for the long term right? 7 days a week you'll never ever sustain. 

Edited by Paulus Amadeus

My friend has been talking about buying the U.S. for some time, I told him it was a bad idea, but we already bought MIT so hell why not a bit of hippy Crete as well :x