theking00

How to get a girlfriend ?

87 posts in this topic

i  am ugly ,I have no personality and I am only 5 10 tall. I am also not funny.

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Are you rich? o.O

No

Girls never show intrest in me and I am already 27 years old 

Have you considared to work on improving your personality. Transforming your whole identity? Becoming a loving, caring, joyful, vibrant, alive human being? :)

Edited by Salvijus

I assume you know echart tolle right? 

Now if you'd imagine him totally not enlightened. Like imagine how he was before enlightenment. He was small, shy, depressed, always alone, had zero friends zero girlfriends, not attractive. 

Look at him now. He's shyning pure grace and peace. Suddenly he looks so perfect. That's all that matters. How you're inside is all that matters ma friend :)

Edited by Salvijus

12 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Have you considared to work on improving your personality. Transforming your whole identity? Becoming a loving, caring, joyful, vibrant, alive human being? :)

I tired it and did not work

But it's possible. There are thousands of people who transformed themselfs through witchever practice that they do. 

Whether you make this possibility into reality is up to you. Of course it also matters what kind of meditation you do. Simply doing random stuff will not give you the results you want.

If you don't know which practice is the most transformative I can save you the time and tell you it's shambhavi initiation. 4days and they will change your fundamentals to the core of who you are.

Edited by Salvijus

2 hours ago, theking00 said:

I tired it and did not work

Try harder

Look into RSD.

"Be melting snow. Wash yourself of yourself." -- Rumi

4 hours ago, theking00 said:

i  am ugly

Pay attention to the title of the video.

I have no personality

Come on... You're not even trying. You probably do have one (a personality), but you think it's not an attractive one or you don't like it. Ideas: embrace it, be upfront about it ("Yes I DO play video games.") OR if you don't like it — change it. (Yes, you can change it.) If you still think you don't have one, DEVELOP ONE.

I am only 5 10 tall

Doesn't seem that short (~178 cm). I'm 179 cm. Height has never been an issue for me. Don't know where you live though, but girls aren't in general very tall. http://www.averageheight.co/average-female-height-by-country Even if you are "too short", for a lot of girls I know, they don't give a fuck about your height if they find something they like in you. Height isn't as big a deal as you think.For those who do give a fuck, there are short girls in the world you know... ;)

I am also not funny.

I wasn't funny 3 years ago. I consider myself to be quite the jokester now. :P How? Mainly, I hung out with funny and interesting guys. I emulated them. Don't reinvent the wheel. Learn the art of the copycat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What to do? Best tips:

• Doing social things you're not comfortable doing (approaching girls, meeting new people, public push-ups)
  • Finding friends who are good with girls who aren't very attractive. Emulate.
  • Book: The Manual (the second part I find outdated a bit)

Start walking the path.

Edited by PetarKa

The problem here is your thoughts and belief systems about yourself. If you see yourself that way, you will only get as far as you think.

B R E A T H E

Mushrooms are really good for seeing your own inner beauty. Try taking mushrooms while looking in a mirror. They can show you how to love yourself regardless of how you look. They can also show you have to be more authentic, more charismatic, and more masculine.

Girls love psychedelics too. They're great for bonding.

"Be melting snow. Wash yourself of yourself." -- Rumi

Dude i'm 5'6" not all girls are picky about height.

Learn to love yourself first. If you say it didn't work or that you tried then you are actually saying you gave up and didn't put enough work in. The only thing stopping you from loving yourself is yourself. 

It'll become more clear to you then.

@Leo Gura Yes Leo it's absolutely beautiful.

I actually experienced this very recently tripping. I've tripped looking in mirror more than once and each time it was a totally unique experience. I think psychedelic mirror-working can be either extremely powerful and illuminating or very shadowy, which is also powerful. I feel they're both exquisite and worthwhile experiences. Even as meditative practices, tripping or no tripping.

The more recent one I'd say was by far one of the best though. I spontaneously decided to frolic towards a mirror and curiously gaze into it and for the first time in my life I just got completely lost in the reflection with this pure love, peace, ease and divine acceptance flowing through me. Without even really paying attention to my features but simply gazing directly into my eyes and I felt this pure beautiful sense of self-compassion and self-love, could not stop smiling, it wasn't a flashback to Narcissus, it was just genuine metaphysical love and felt so intimate. And I actually felt quite beautiful, from the inside out.

For a brief moment of time, it was almost as though I was looking through the eyes of someone else staring into my soul, someone who cares for me, a supportive loved one, a wondrous curious child, or a spiritual mentor/guide, if you will.

It was quite literally illuminating as well. Mind you, the lighting in this bathroom was so radiant & luminous and in that moment it felt as though my whole being was encompassed or shattered by the Sun shining down on me, or twinkling stars, the atmosphere felt so glittery and firefly-like so it was quite an intense one haha. Internally I remember reciting "heaven".

Since this is the dating domain, perhaps it's appropriate to say for a moment it was like having a soul-traveling date with myself. How to get a girlfriend? Hehe yes, just look in the mirror. ♥ But yes psychedelic bonding with others is just as beautiful too. ♥

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

Step 1: You get out of bed

Step 2: You take a shower

Step 3: You talk to girls

I know it's complicated, but you can do it 😂

Edited by Shin

If you want the moon, do not hide from the night
If you want a rose, do not run from the thorns
If you want love, do not hide from yourself

I think your problem is that you lack self esteem and self respect. Nobody is ugly it’s just low self esteem.

Also i am the shortest guy i know of and girls have still been interested in me.

You are not going to find any magic easy solution by reading if you want to fix this you have to do serious personal development work. Be willing to fail and fail a lot. Get the theory and do the practice. Take 100% responsibility for everything in your life even if it feels like it is outside your control. Take action even if its emotional difficult. I think i heard even leo spend years trying to get better at getting girls in some of hes videos. I also think i have heard that the emotional impact you can have on a girl is more important than looks.

Edited by BjarkeT

No more victim mentality. 

Every single problem in my life is my responsibility no matter how hard it is.

“It’s not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me” Batman.

15 hours ago, theking00 said:

I am also not funny.

AHAHAHA that's funny!xD