Annoynymous

Teal Swan and Her Teaching?

154 posts in this topic

What do you think of teal and her teaching? Are they worth listening and following? What kind of growth one can expect by following her teachings?

If you follow her you will become like her. That's how it works.

@Salvijus Yes i can understand that.

But my question is what value can i expect from her teachings? 

Edited by Annoynymous

Compassion, and a grasp of humans' social needs. 

Be careful about her metaphysics and basically every "fact" she presents though. 

I personally love teals work you can tell she has researched and contemplated 100s of perspectives so you can definitely learn a lot of her. 

She has high quality information on shame, guilt, self hate, self love, fear of intimacy, fear of commitment, dysfunctional relationships, healing, authenticity, taking responsibility, multiple personality’s, integrity and tonssss of other psychological content. She also goes really deep on how romantic relationships work and all the neuances there. 

She has a wealth of psychological information on her channel. I would not  consider her teachings to be metaphysical or spiritual their more purely psychological in my opinion. If your looking for psychological advice to fix a specific dysfunctions or your just intrested in psychology then defos check her out.

her advice is awesome but I don’t think it will get you to the highest levels of development. I think her life purpose is more to do with helping people overcome traumas and other psychological problems in their life which is slightly different from selfactualized.org but it is sub related. 

Hope this helps man :) 

I never understood why do people always have to ask others? What do you fear? Whats stopping you? Wasting your time? If you resonate with a person or teaching just play with it and see how it goes?

B R E A T H E

I think she has a bit of that Spiritual Ego I’ve been seeing.

Here’s a video that I didn’t post in my Journal under the topic of Spiritual Ego because it didn’t sit well with me.  My intuition can read stuff pretty quickly.  I’ll let you decide, I’m not clinging to pushing my views down on anybody.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@pluto @Elisabeth  What i fear is wasting my time and falling into a trap. I have fallen into traps for many times and i think this forum is a wonderful place where i can verify. 

33 minutes ago, Annoynymous said:

@pluto @Elisabeth  What i fear is wasting my time and falling into a trap. I have fallen into traps for many times and i think this forum is a wonderful place where i can verify. 

That's how you grow. Time is an illusory concept. Fear prevents life not death.

B R E A T H E

Of the list of things she has claimed in her own words: she is half alien, she is the reincarnation of Cleopatra, she hears radio signals in her head, she has helped a cult leader entrap and kill 8 children, she had sex with a corpse, she was sewn inside of a corpse while a cult leader was eating said corpse. She said she was in a satanic cult for over a decade. When reporters tracked down the satanic cult leader that killed kids, he was a sweet old veterinarian that taught Teal how to ride horses when she was a teenager. She of course made the whole thing up. Total psychopath. 

@Jed Vassallo sounds horrible.

Anyways, i have seen many of her videos and those looks like containing some good knowledge. 

the techniques she uses are legit, and she's a good way to see whats blocking you, like she can catch it in an instant. her latest video speaks about a woman who says why can't i attract a winning lottery ticket if im using law of attraction to attract abudndance and basically she showed her she has a block of abundance because she doesnt see value inherself, rather she's looking toward outside means to get abundance. And that will never give you abundance, since you need to start seeing value and abudnace in the stuff you make/do to start attracting it properly.

I liked her earlier work much more than now. Now she is way too commerzialized, shes constantly adding new items to buy in her store to feel enriched based on her frequency paintings. She makes money off of them because she sells the idea that she paints the exact frequency of a certain emotion, and so when one has a picture of that, youll bless in that emotion more into your life. SO of course you have her frequency paintings on clothes, yoga mats, jewelry, etc. I noticed that lots of her frequency paintings were copied from other sources (if you google teal art plagarism youll find it quickly). I tried reading her latest books but they read like your surface level self help. Her "scultpor in the sky" (original book) is really really amazing and can change your life. Sad that she pursuits business so much now rather than quality work. 

as for the whole abuse story and weird reincarnation facts (id like to add that she mentioned she was Babaji's reincarnation), be wary and take it all with a grain of salt. 

Basically don't get too attached and start following her religiously. 

@Annoynymous Yeah, basically it's very simple. You just have to think for yourself. You can always distill some gold nuggets out of anything somebody may say, despite whether one might like them or notxD Simply remind yourself of what Sadhguru uses to say: "If it's not in your direct experience, it's not true for you". So there you go:) Take what you need, leave out the rest. Never make yourself reliant on any sort of outside authority. 

Edit: I gotta say though, now that I took a look into her store... I really wouldn't have thought she would push it that far. The concept behind every single item offered is basically simply exploiting the placebo effect. Of course I have to admit that I don't know if the products really have in inherent effect on its user, but I dare to call bullshit on that. To me, she's exploiting the make-believe of the people who go that far with her. 

Edited by DocHoliday
Reason for edit: typos and stuff

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

2 hours ago, Annoynymous said:

Honestly i think it's a trap. Her knowledge is also half good only. There are many subtle pitfalls of logic in what she's saying and that's what is the most dengerous thing. She's like jordon peterson for me or Tony Robins. They all seems logical and have interesting ideas to offer, however all of them don't see the full picture. They lack inclusiveness and consciousness in my judgement. 

If you're sincere and honest to yourself, if your heart is tuned towards the truth, you will always feel who is eminating the truth and who is not.

If you have other desires like making money or becoming fame then you'll get suck into cults without knowing.

If you say yes to the truth, if truth is the highest value in your life then  you'll begin to feel the fake ones very easily. Fake ones have that frequency that just by looking at them for 1 moment you can tell it's not the truth. :)

Edited by Salvijus

5 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

She's like jordon peterson for me or Tony Robins.

totally agree. Not to mention contradictions present throughout these money-wanting ppl