Aakash

i am awareness part 2

16 posts in this topic

there is no location of I, "i" is everything                  can you only see that there is no dualities, duality creates a seperate self , THIS causes deception after deception and forever for infinity. 

I am the chair, i am the laptop, 

the person holding his cat 

I is the person , i is the cat, i is the experience of holding, i is the wind blowing in the cats eyes, 

the man eating a cheese burger 

i is the cheese burger, i is the awareness of the taste, i is the man, i is the concept of the man, 

the bursting of the hearts arteries 

i is the arteries, i is the blood gushing out of the arteries, i is the heart, i is the awareness of the bursting heart

its not my awareness, its our awareness, 

i am shedding tears right now, 

they are our tears , thats love right there, we are crying. 

we are one

The truth is... the true self is .... awareness

one experience. 

Edited by Aakash

YUP YUP YUP, dude i can't believe you and i are in the same location loooooool, no wonder quantum entanglement is possible. 

dude i'm in shock right now, i can't believe its not my awareness but our awareness 

looooooool! how could it be any other way. 

Edited by Aakash

@Jack River yup yup yup non localized experiencing its a beautiful thing. 

I MUST LOVE GOING SURFING ;) 

Indeed, very true. The I is All, All is the I, The Self, God.

I see that everything is just something that I'm aware of, my ego, my body, my thoughts, feelings, states of mind, trees...

but I don't see non-duality or any of that other stuff, how did you finally see that? how long did it take?

6 minutes ago, isabel said:

I see that everything is just something that I'm aware of, my ego, my body, my thoughts, feelings, states of mind, trees...

but I don't see non-duality or any of that other stuff, how did you finally see that? how long did it take?

All it takes is the realization you are nothing. Self enquiry. When you realize there is no sense of self to find, you are simultaneously nothing and everything. Notice how you continue to get in your own way, so it takes however long you want it to take 

Mind projects the goal(object) to be achieved in time. 

Through the limitation of modulated consciousness projects in time that very same modulated limitation. 

@isabel     How long is the wrong question, because it makes it seem like there was a point in time when i suddenly changed or became something other that is the true self or awareness. this is not the case, 

you are always awareness, don't take this as some mystical insight or find meaning behind it just yet. i'm simply making a statement of correction 

i think a more accurate question would be, when will it happen? 

and to that the answer is what drewnows is saying that it is just a case of how long will you get in your own way, by identification with the mind, 

as for 

58 minutes ago, isabel said:

how did you finally see that?

when i realised that the when the mind is active, the illusion of the mind becomes real when it is able to use thoughts, imagery and distinctions to understand things, so to use the mind to see what you are is impossible because it has to create boundaries within infinity to break down and understand the very thing it is trying to understand. when you use the mind to realise find awareness, you say to yourself 

I am being aware or what awareness is, but you see, you can't be the very thing itself, if your searching for it. so find out what it is, you need to completely scrap the mind. this includes all notions that you are emotions, thoughts ,feelings and sensations. these all happen WITHIN awarness itself, they are awareness but they're not the final concluding awareness you are trying to find so to speak. 

when you quite your mind, you become aware of being aware 

that being aware is your true self, except you still believe that that awareness is yours, 

this is not the case, awareness is itself the only thing that exsist for anything and to give up the notion of it being yours, you have to see that its your very being aswell as everything else in reality 

I haven't explained it as well as i maybe could have , but i hope it helps in any way possible 

1 hour ago, isabel said:

but I don't see non-duality or any of that other stuff

non duality is the distinctions you use your mind to clarify things, examples are good vs bad , right vs wrong , happy vs sad, divine vs evil, these distinctions you place on things for example an event where you hurt your finger, you might see it as wrong for the other person to push you and scrap your finger on something. but you have to see that it is a distinction that you are applying that is affecting your own reality bubble. the experience itself is what happened which is what is and what happened, but in non duality terms all dualities are illusions, so the thought that you think this is wrong, isn't an absolute truth and therefore it is considered an illusion by the creation of your mind 

again hope i helped clarify something at least

Being is the perception minus the ego, or a "perceiver" it just IS itself.

And that's exactly what your True self is - just pure being, pure consciousness.

Once you grasp this that is enlightenment and you will literally merge with being itself.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

will literally merge with being itself.

i think this is a misinterpreted statement 

i wouldn't call it merge, i would just say you start being what you are, merging gives the idea of two things coming together, when really its like shedding of all layers until your at the final layer and you are automatically that thing because you always were that thing in the first place

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash True -  

You were always being - so a better word is shedding the illusion of the perceiver and you are left with what you already were, but are now conscious of.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.