Snack: banana, chocolate

Lunch: rice, chicken breast, tomato and lettuce

Snack: apples

Dinner: salami, 2 chicken breast steaks, sardines

Before-bed Snack: chicken breast steak, tomato

Breakfast: 2 fried eggs, yogurt 

Edited by Aquarius
sardines

If anyone wonders why I eat so much protein, it's because I've been starving myself accidentally back in December when my Kundalini awakened. Need to regain balance, take better care of what I do. 

I'm satisfied with the fact that I don't eat bread anymore. That is something. :) 

People were asking me if I'm 18 yet, I think that's a good sign that I'm healthy..?

Edited by Aquarius

This seems like a good article, maybe I can try doing something about my mood disorder.

" Observational evidence shows a connection between the presence of psychotic disorders and poorer quality dietary patterns, higher intake of refined carbohydrates and total fat, and lower intake or levels of fibre, ω-3 and ω-6 fatty acids, vegetables, fruit, and certain vitamins and minerals (vitamin B12 and B6, folate, vitamin C, zinc, and selenium). Evidence illustrates a role of food allergy and sensitivity as well as microbiome composition and specific phytonutrients (such as L-theanine, sulforaphane, and resveratrol). Experimental studies have demonstrated benefit using healthy diet patterns and specific vitamins and minerals (vitamin B12 and B6, folate, and zinc) and amino acids (serine, lysine, glycine, and tryptophan)."

Source: https://www.karger.com/Article/FullText/493399 

Time to shop vitamins you guys.

[grocery list]

- beans, lentils

- pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, brazil nuts, walnuts

- salmon, herring, sardines

- orange, lime, apple, tomato

- chicken, eggs

Jana Dixon has several chapters near the end of her book dealing with Diet and supplements in relation with Kundalini.

,,,,,,It is very important to realize that even though there is massive free radical production with the rising of kundalini, and there is cell die-off because of this, the body uses this mechanism to restructure itself. So the temporary loss of functions should not be seen as pathological, but should be celebrated as part of the Metamorphic process. This "non-pathological stance" is very vital to grasp. This death and resurrection process may seem like an illness to the conventional mindset, but we must learn to see the Whole of it--the die-offs, the loss of cortical function, the pain, the bliss--we must see all of it in the larger picture of the evolution of humanity as a whole. It may appear like I am contradicting myself creating a protocol to prevent severe free radical damage, supporting hormones and neurotransmitters...why not let the body completely exhaust itself and cannibalize itself...doesn't that mean greater evolution? No, the dissolution occurs only in the service of greater order. We must simultaneously preserve the new order while supporting the old to fall away. 

The bottom line is protect your membranes, build your enzyme and mineral resources, repair your receptors, keep your blood nonacidic and get plenty of raw plant life into your system. Then you have the potential to rise to a higher homeostasis.

Higher homeostasis, is to ride the dragon without falling off. ,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,If undergoing an awakening the two most important things to consider even if all else is ignored are: 1. Faith and 2. Antioxidants!!!

from chapter Higher Homeostasis http://biologyofkundalini.com/article.php@story=HigherHomeostasis.html

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Zigzag Idiot Thank you!

I admit, that article I posted did feel a bit off. I didn't do my workout today because I haven't slept much, just had a pretty cool enlightenment experience yesterday and spent the whole night enjoying it until I fell asleep. It's interesting how many people I attract when I'm enlightened, while in the same time I feel am nothing. Maybe it's time to actually read some self-dev books again as in the good old times (say, 3 months ago??? haha) and do more mathematics that I love, to reconnect with the joy of living in the beautiful mystery we call reality.

My psychiatrist prescribed me a nootropic and it has been doing its job in the last month or so. I'm also taking plant-based liver supplement to repair the horrible damage I suffered these 8 years or so of medication. I think I'm becoming a human...

Just kidding haha. ;) 

I've been contemplating raw vegan diet for a while but it requires so much research... Will see what I can do. I'm pretty busy busy these days.

I appreciate your help, lots.

Edited by Aquarius

Snack: lettuce, apple, orange

Dinner: fish and fries

Breakfast: cheese, cherry-tomatoes

Edited by Aquarius

Lunch: bean soup, salami, cheese, tomatoes, peanuts

Snack: tomatoes

Dinner: cheese, salami

Breakfast: cheese, salami, fish, bean soup, peanuts

Dinner: beans, fries, lemon juice, grapes, oranges

Breakfast: cheese, grapes, banana

I got some nasty inflammation of my entire body for whatever reason and I'm having headaches, not sure about the cause. I'm unable to work out, I'm in pain. 

Edited by Aquarius

On 2/15/2019 at 2:44 AM, Aquarius said:

I got some nasty inflammation of my entire body for whatever reason and I'm having headaches, not sure about the cause. I'm unable to work out, I'm in pain. 

Could you have a slight allergy to dairy? I used to love having a cold glass of milk but finally had to admit that milk and cheese were not very good for me,,,, The older I got the more pronounced it became.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn