Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Equanimitize

"Moral and Spiritual Awakening" for America

13 posts in this topic

Not too familiar with Marriane Williamson other than she is affiliated with Eckhart Tolle and Oprah. She sounds/looks powerful (in a good way). I love how she talks about deep change, not sure if America is ready though. 

Good, but not gonna fly. Politics is a dirty business.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Equanimitize said:

Not too familiar with Marriane Williamson other than she is affiliated with Eckhart Tolle and Oprah. She sounds/looks powerful (in a good way). I love how she talks about deep change, not sure if America is ready though. 

She probably won't win, but I think it's great that she's running and that she has really solid common sense policies that she's proposing like Medicare for all and a focus on a Green New Deal. And given that she does have quite a large following, might give her a surprising edge. 

Now, I think that if she got into office, she would be really great as a moral leader if she can talk in a way that's understood simply and doesn't go over people's heads. And she would probably be against all the regime change wars that America is involved in, and maybe we could make some small progress toward ending that. But this is true if we had any truly progressive candidate in office.

But as far as progressive candidates go, I'd say that Bernie Sanders (if he runs), Elisabeth Warren, and Tulsi Gabbard will all probably do a lot better than her unless she's able to pull a Donald Trump. But I think that's unlikely because Trump is basically the poster child for everything that America secretly loves deep down: racism, sexism, greed, power, ignorance, and machismo and he was promising all these popular changes and drawing on peoples lesser devils to appeal to them. So, he's go the societal shadow on his side which played a huge part in him winning.

There just aren't enough people that prioritize consciousness and awareness to really tip the scales in her favor. But I'm interested to see how she does and how she addresses things as she campaigns. I think her existence in the race may help some others in society connect the dots in terms of the deeper causes of all these issues, which will raise awareness in and of itself.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Equanimitize I already posted this on the SD Yellow Thread ;)

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

She is way too New Agey for the US. Forget it. Maybe in 10 years if you’re lucky.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

She looks very confident and intelligent, it would be awesome if she replaces Donald Trump. 

What do you guys think of voting for these people, who are probably not gonna win? Do you vote for them, or is it like a wasted vote for you?

I mean, the pendulum went so far to the right with Donald trump that inevitably someone to the left will get voted. Bernie Sanders wasn't a million miles away last time, it's not impossible for Marianne to get voted in but there will be so much backlash as most of America is not ready for someone like her in the political sphere, so it probably could do more damage.

I mean she's yellow going toward turquoise when most voters would be blue, orange and a little green, she's way too early 

Almost like you need someone that is able to infiltrate the political arena, and then once grounded in a position take the necessary action to change the trajectory of the collective. A leader that is capable of playing the game, but also sees the big picture and knows where we need to go. Not easy, because you're essentially prostituting yourself in the process. 

On 2/7/2019 at 7:24 AM, bejapuskas said:

What do you guys think of voting for these people, who are probably not gonna win? Do you vote for them, or is it like a wasted vote for you?

Good question, I think it's important to vote for who has the highest likely hood of winning but also who aligns with your values & heart. Me voting for my Mother even though I think she is the best woman for the job wont really help anyone; although, if enough people vote for her it will garner some awareness to the Country which then may lead to change. I think you have to take both into account, and do the best with what you are working with. This probably didn't really answer your questions but its how I see it. 

On 2/7/2019 at 4:02 AM, Space said:

I already posted this on the SD Yellow Thread

I did a cursory search of the forum and didn't see anything posted as a topic. Wasn't aware that you posted in the SD thread.

I am not too familiar with her, is she at stage yellow? She mentioned something about paying 10 billion dollars a year to African American leaders to try and change the racism and repression that is deep into the psyche of Americans. I do agree, that this definitely needs attention but I am not sure of the efficacy of handing out money.

@Equanimitize  I agree with you, but there still is the chance, that multiple people say this to themselves and then the candidate has absolutely zero chance. But maybe this is just overthinking stuff :D 

@Equanimitize I don't know, possible a mix of Green/Yellow. No I don't agree with that payment to African Americans either. Not sure that it would solve or change the issue at all really. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski