MM1988

Big list of studies proving looks are by far biggest factor in male sexual success

30 posts in this topic

Wrong.

I could be repulsed by a really attractive guy, and really into a guy who's average. It really depends on the character of the guy and the presence of chemistry (which is always a toss-up).

Also, generally speaking, women like to date men who are their looks-match or even slightly lower.

I would feel strange dating a super-model-looking guy because I am an average looking woman, because I know that my looks would not impress him. But if I'm with an average guy who is maybe a point below me on the attractiveness scale, he would probably be really excited about my looks. 

Basically, women generally like to be the peacocks of the relationship. So, dating a really attractive guy, leaves little opportunity for that to happen for a woman who is more average. But if a guy is average, then it is easier to be the peacock. 

Now, looks do matter somewhat. It's the first firewall that women have. And it stands out right away in an obvious way. 

So, looks can be a deal-breaker if a guy is significantly less attractive than the woman in question. So, if I'm a 6, I'll never be interested in guys who are below a 4, no matter what. But a 5 might be attracted to a 4, and a 3 wouldn't necessarily want to date a 4 because a 4 is too attractive for her to feel like the peacock. 

So, this is how women mostly size a man up looks-wise. Men try to go for the most attractive woman he can get. But women don't work that way with men. Women try to go for a guy who is her looks-match... or date an older man who was maybe a point or two above her when he was her age, but is now her looks-match due to aging. 

But looks are just the first fire-wall, and are really not as interesting as the deeper parts of attraction that are infinitely more intuitive and intriguing.

It's really all about the chemistry, which doesn't really correlate with looks at all.

When I like a guy and have chemistry with him, I like the way he looks better than literally everyone else on the planet, even if he's a solid 5. And this is just because he takes on a magic quality that no one else has that can't be replicated. And when I do get attracted to a guy, I will feel a completely unique emotion related specifically to him that I'll never get with anyone else in the exact same way. So, there is a huge investment upfront before the relationship even starts (if it starts at all).

So, I'll like the shape of his head that others may find strange, or that he's got a birthmark on his cheek, or that his arms are really long or some random thing like that because those qualities belong to him. And even if no one else sees him this way, I will think he's more attractive than Brad Pitt or any other Hollywood heartthrob. And only because he is him and is the only one who makes me feel that way.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Add a large penis, big bank balance and you have the highest success rate in getting almost any chick.

Edited by Good-boy

@EmeraldWell said. What a great break down of  your personal attraction, and a woman's perspective! 

Wouldn't you also agree some woman often operate on what they "should want" and aren't sure about what it is they would be the most compatible with especially seeing how problematic relationships seem to be today? Almost the take what you can get attitude...Also most people want to see themselves in the best light possible. 

To me this "looks are by far the biggest factor" makes sense because confidence and all the qualities you've listed will not be present for a man who hasn't overcome his own flaws. The chemistry may not be there. ALthough i realize a man's idea of chemistry vs a woman's is probably quite different and definitely related to intellect. They both will only focus on the best qualities of a desired "mate"

Men don't go generally for the prettiest girl they can get. The most successful dudes will definitely go for the prettiest they can get, and be generally more attractive ?‍♂️

Edited by DrewNows

@MM1988 Enough of your Incel propaganda.

Go meet girls in real life. Stop keyboard-jockeying with Reddit losers.

What girls care about is your personality. They aren't as shallow as you. If you'd actually talk to some girls, you'd realize that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, DrewNows said:

@EmeraldWell said. What a great break down of  your personal attraction, and a woman's perspective! 

Wouldn't you also agree some woman often operate on what they "should want" and aren't sure about what it is they would be the most compatible with especially seeing how problematic relationships seem to be today? Almost the take what you can get attitude...Also most people want to see themselves in the best light possible. 

To me this "looks are by far the biggest factor" makes sense because confidence and all the qualities you've listed will not be present for a man who hasn't overcome his own flaws. The chemistry may not be there. ALthough i realize a man's idea of chemistry vs a woman's is probably quite different and definitely related to intellect. They both will only focus on the best qualities of a desired "mate"

Men don't go generally for the prettiest girl they can get. The most successful dudes will definitely go for the prettiest they can get, and be generally more attractive ?‍♂️

Regarding your first question, there are a lot of women that do operate off of the idea of what they "should want." And I relate that to being a late bloomer in terms of attraction... or potentially even having some mental blocks that get in the way of intuition and insulate them from their emotional sensitivity and acuity.

So, I was a precocious child in the sense that I was always attracted to boys, even when I was like 3. I even tried to elope with my 4 year old neighbor Steven, when I was 4 (unbeknownst to him). When my mom caught me I was dressed in one of her white slips, holding a bouquet of fake flowers, and wearing a metal hair thing from her jewelry box like a tiara. 

So, when I was little and attracted to boys, it was always based on looks with no other factors considered. It was only when I got to be about 14 that personality really started to genuinely take the main focus, and that my attractions deepened. So, this was a blooming of sorts.

But I had a friend in college who was 19 when I was 20, and she was always big into a guys looks at that point. And attraction was all based around that. And she didn't really understand what I would talk about when I would like a guy who, to her eyes, just was an average guy. But then she met this guy named Stewart, and felt more for him about his personality than his looks. And it was a totally new thing for her that just had bloomed, just a bit later than me.

But if a woman has a mental block and has a huge laundry list of requirements in her mind as to what she needs to be attracted to someone and she gets logical or perfectionistic about it, then she will always be cross referencing men with that list in a mechanical way.

And she won't be sensitive or receptive enough to feel her actual emotions and to listen the cues her intuition is giving her about the chemistry or lack-there-of. So, she will generally find guys that she's not really passionate about because they're trying to be objective and logical about something that's best approached subjectively and intuitively. And some may even remain single because they can't find any guys that fit all of their criteria. And overall, it will be just trying to squint and make magic happen when no magic is present. 

But chemistry isn't related to intellect or looks or any other specific trait. That's how men are with the specific trait attraction. Women, on the other hand, get attractions holistically where the whole of a particular man suddenly becomes greater than the sum of its parts.

When chemistry is present, that man's entire personhood is like a recipe where all the ingredients are what they are and may be awesome or perhaps not so much. But when all the ingredients are put together and cooked just right makes for a masterpiece dish that is far more satisfying than any one individual ingredient that's in the recipe. 

Edit: And what I mean by "guys will go for the prettiest girl they can get" is that they'll be most attracted to the prettiest girl and will desire the prettiest girl, even if they don't go for her. For women, they won't usually go for the handsomest guy. They'll go for one who is their looks-match and mostly won't tend to feel desire or chemistry with a guy who's significantly more attractive. 

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Enough of your Incel propaganda.

Go meet girls in real life. Stop keyboard-jockeying with Reddit losers.

What girls care about is your personality. They aren't as shallow as you. If you'd actually talk to some girls, you'd realize that.

boom.PNG

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Who are you trying to convince? Me or yourself?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2t2ipt.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

32 minutes ago, Shin said:

2t2ipt.jpg

See this is a good point, if a person thinks theyre attractive they act in an abundant way ie the way attractive people act and this is attractive in of itself. 

Alternatively without being deluded, you can just have belief in your abilities to attract women. In this video below, its someone who wouldnt be considered attractive conventionally but has a lot of confidence, see how he does -

Edited by Consept

7 hours ago, Good-boy said:

Add a large penis, big bank balance and you have the highest success rate in getting almost any chick.

She doesn't know you have a big dick until she sees it to be fair, unless she has some sort of x-ray action going on

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

Why dont we just stop answering these threads. xD

@zambize Real men show off their dick-root, she’ll know.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

34 minutes ago, zambize said:

She doesn't know you have a big dick until she sees it to be fair, unless she has some sort of x-ray action going on

In france we say hi by dick blessing the opposite sex.

Just get real and move to a romantic country.

God is love

And God in them

On a primal level.

1) Confidence. (feigned, real or perceived).
2) Looks. If you're 7 or above you may get offered drinks or approached. But then there is potential jealously as well. Rejection for a Guy Vs a Woman.....
3) Bank account.
4) Personality. "You and I, we're the same! We have personality!" - Bicentennial Man.

On a more developed level.

5) Character.

They made a collective ego for men who are desperate for pussies ???!!!

Where do the human stupidity will stop ?! ???

God is love

And God in them