Ingit

Why is that so?

18 posts in this topic

Recently I have been trying to explore my emotions but I have been facing difficulties:   1. i cannot find a specific name for that emotion, find difficulty labeling them... 2. As Soon as I stick them a particular label my mind would then question and answer it like, No its a sad feeling oh no maybe broken no its fear..I feel stuck... 3: Emotions seems to be overwhelming sometimes, As I look at them they become quite heavy and heavy... and then I give up... what should I do about them? thanks

?IngitScooby ?

@Ingit yoga them up. find the thought patterns that trigger them and understand why they happen.

spot the parts of the body where you feel emotions and relax them... stretch and breathe focusing on them.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya what if I have to live with certain aspects of my life that are the triggers for the specific thoughts? And Yoga... Does It means I need to join some faculty and have some Learnings of how should It be done?

?IngitScooby ?

28 minutes ago, Ingit said:

what if I have to live with certain aspects of my life that are the triggers for the specific thoughts?

you can change the way you live. you have that power. the only thing you can't change is your memories, but you still can change the way you deal with them.

28 minutes ago, Ingit said:

And Yoga... Does It means I need to join some faculty and have some Learnings of how should It be done?

no... i gave you the instructions. yoga is an internal movement. perform slight stretches where you feel emotions and focus the breath on that part of the body until you relax and the emotions flow.

the problem with emotions is when they get stuck. they have to move freely throughout the body. e(motions).

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

May I add that there seems to be anxiety about your practice. Don’t worry so much about the labels, close enough is good enough until it becomes more natural

@ajasatya great Thanks... Would be practising Yoga !  

6 minutes ago, Sashaj said:

May I add that there seems to be anxiety about your practice. Don’t worry so much about the labels, close enough is good enough until it becomes more natural

Yes thanks

?IngitScooby ?

3 hours ago, Ingit said:

Recently I have been trying to explore my emotions but I have been facing difficulties:   1. i cannot find a specific name for that emotion, find difficulty labeling them... 2. As Soon as I stick them a particular label my mind would then question and answer it like, No its a sad feeling oh no maybe broken no its fear..I feel stuck... 3: Emotions seems to be overwhelming sometimes, As I look at them they become quite heavy and heavy... and then I give up... what should I do about them? thanks

Journaling and self inquiry. Write it down, check if it's still true for you or if it's still useful. If the answer to either is "no", discard it as nonsense. For guidance to identifying emotions, read David Hawkins book Letting go. 

6 hours ago, Ingit said:

. i cannot find a specific name for that emotion, find difficulty labeling them..

@Ingit If you really want to help yourself and break this cycle you are going to have to be totally honest with yourself first. Reading most of your posts not just this one it's most likely you suffer from hypochondriasis. This is a clinical illness and a seriously debilitating one at that. I'm sure none of this is any fun for you to go through. But like I said if you really want to get better and live a satisfying life you'll have to be honest with yourself now and get help. From what I know about it most ppl that suffer from it are in denial and will often refuse help. This too is part of the illness. Get an evaluation by a professional and don't dismiss what they tell you. That would be a great first step to breaking the cycle. Best of luck

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypochondriasis

@iamme yes I am reading that ...

2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Ingit If you really want to help yourself and break this cycle you are going to have to be totally honest with yourself first. Reading most of your posts not just this one it's most likely you suffer from hypochondriasis. This is a clinical illness and a seriously debilitating one at that. I'm sure none of this is any fun for you to go through. But like I said if you really want to get better and live a satisfying life you'll have to be honest with yourself now and get help. From what I know about it most ppl that suffer from it are in denial and will often refuse help. This too is part of the illness. Get an evaluation by a professional and don't dismiss what they tell you. That would be a great first step to breaking the cycle. Best of luck

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypochondriasis

Okjay I undertand... What do you mean by saying refuse others help, i mean I generally listen what other people say and Apply If that suits me...

?IngitScooby ?

Just now, Ingit said:

What do you mean by saying refuse others help,

@Ingit  "Get an evaluation by a professional and don't dismiss what they tell you."

@cetus56 Yes I agree... I know that I am excessively worried about any particular problem regarding my health... I need to break that cycle... Also i get worried that I get bad emotions and that sucks... I want to get out but I feel Like I dont have a particular technique for doing that

?IngitScooby ?

1 minute ago, Ingit said:

I know that I am excessively worried about any particular problem regarding my health.

Your talking about the eye  floaters your Dr. told you were nothing then said to you: "pay no attention to them and they won't be a problem"?

@cetus56 yes right..... I have a lot in my left eye and that makes me feel terrible... I cant go out as I become depressed with them... Yes doctor told me that they are benign... But What about all those emotions and pain they bring me... I cannot accept them...

Edited by Ingit

?IngitScooby ?

22 minutes ago, Ingit said:

Yes doctor told me that they are benign...

@Ingit Are you talking about the floaters? Floaters are specks of dust. C'mon you know this already. It's no different then having food stuck between your teeth. Benign? I'm into astronomy and when I look through the eye piece I can see the floaters because it's at close focus. Often I'll have to look with adverted vision just to get the floater away from the object of observation.

Just thought to ask. Anyone else around you like a close family member have what you do? I don't mean the floaters- everybody has them. No need to answer. Just observe for yourself. Lots of times it can be a learned trait. Like if a mother is afraid of lightening often the children are too. I have an aunt that's deathly afraid of lightening and thunder and so are her dogs. They hide in the basement together during thunder storms and the dogs shake from being nervous.

51 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Ingit 

Just thought to ask. Anyone else around you like a close family member have what you do? 

What do you mean by that, you mean special fears or habits?

?IngitScooby ?

@Ingit Anything that resembles your situation. Again- look for yourself only.

1 hour ago, Ingit said:

I cant go out as I become depressed with them...

1 hour ago, Ingit said:

ut What about all those emotions and pain they bring me... I cannot accept them...

3 hours ago, Ingit said:

I know that I am excessively worried

3 hours ago, Ingit said:

Also i get worried that I get bad emotions and that suck

@cetus56 yes I know.... What do I need to do with that...I know a situation that happened with me 2 and a half year ago and still I feel I am in, That changed me completely about how I started perceiving world differently, before that I never knew there was something as negative thing.

?IngitScooby ?

@Ingit

Hello and thank you for the good question,

Emotions may come in bundles and you can have 20 labels simultaneously. (That's how it was for me at the beginning.)

The only thing to do with any of them is to love them, and let them flow freely, embracing and becoming one with them. Treat them as guests, and offer them to stay as long as they wish, for they are your inner child that seeks your attention and love. Be your own parent and heal your soul with the unconditional love of god that's all around you at any given moment.

Sedona Method is king, you may also try prayer. (Check out my blog post in the signature.)