Tony 845

Anyone know of any Yogis who have dealt with Kundalini

12 posts in this topic

That are perferably enlightened that live an hour north of NYC? / CT ??? (Not sure if you need to be enlightened to even be a yogi ??)

Kind of a random question, I had my 1st kundalini awakening about 6 months ago & have read books on the matter, but still have questions on the topic. 

My symptoms:

-Overly sensitve  to lights & sounds.

-3rd eye pulsating all day long

-one random crying outburst (I never cry)

-Kryas I believe they are called, shaking pulsating while mediating , eyes twitching 

-spinning while mediating (not to much out there on this topic)

-energy shot out of my crown chakra during a 2 hour long sds sit

-sometimes insomnia 

-might sound stupid, but I feel smarter then ever or that I can see the future.

-feelings of bliss or bad anxiety (extremes of both) 

-feelings of pins & needles when I try to sleep almost like anxiety but not really. 

-yes I know don't fight the energy ?

- yes I've bought Leo's kundalini books on his list..

-The energy is scary, whoever says it's "just energy" is full of shit, unless you've felt it you haven't a clue. 

-having deeper insights, separating from the ego & looking at it in an observational point of view.

Edited by Tony 845
Grammar

Yes, the energy is indeed scary. Feels like some illness.

It's such a pity that the knowledge about kundalini is so scarce.

Feel bad for you man, I have seen you struggling with kundalini for months now. Too bad no one can help you in any way on this topic.

I forced my way through symptoms by doing pranayamas and adding Kriya Bow to routine, but my kundalini was not as severe as yours.

It is really just energy. It’s scary because your mind can’t categorise or understand it because it’s infinite and formless. Kundalini is just a word.... like all other words. It’s trying to take control of the situation and doesn’t want to admit it’s defeat. Your ego will mature with time 

Edited by SBB4746

@Good-boy  it’s not as bad  as it was in the beginning, the beginning was weird, now it comes & goes some weeks it’s intense & some weeks I barley notice anything, the 3rd eye pulsating is an everyday thing but that has its highs & lows as well, the most important thing for me has been not to put kundalini on a pedastul, it’s not Enlightenment. 

I recently started practicing hatha yoga with a teacher(two, indeed) and it helped me a lot with the blocked and stagnant excess of energy in my body, i feel like it was the missing key to dealing with my kundalini awakening (not as hard as yours but pretty scary anyway). Any experienced yoga teacher will be able to help you with it, giving you some tips or even a little comfort as you will meet with someone that walk the path you are going through.  

@Recursoinominado I’ve called a few places, I could use an enlightened yogi, not some lady that has met 1 guru (1 time)  & claims it’s her master. 

I had some kundalini ravioli last night. pretty good :P

Edited by Jack River