Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chives99

do you ever falsely believe things leo teaches you then have an epiphany

1 post in this topic

I majourly falsely believed " In order to have a relationship ( a healthy one) you have to not want one and you can't fake it either, it has to be genuine realisation that you do not need other people" I believed this  but didnt feel it or practice it. In reality I was constantly on a mission to find a girlfriend. Recently I had an epiphany that I can be all alone and still be happy a girlfriend could leave me and I genuinely be like  "This is fine , reality is perfect, how can it be otherwise" and this isnt just me bullshitting myself, so that I trick myself out of a negative thought pattern.

Detachment goes full circle , you become so detached from needing anyone, that your love just spills over into all of reality, everything is beautiful , everything is perfect and the irony is this when people gravitate towards you. When you need someone, they just see it as you wanting a relationship to avoid being single and they feel like you are using them and don't give a shit about them, because from that perspective the relationship is all about you.

When I hit it off with a girl now, I now approach it with the perspective of schrodingers relationship, until we've genuinely got to know each other we both be consider compatible and not compatible, you know like schrodingers cat experiment , where its either dead or alive until you open the box. Still stops you fixating on a person and being open to any possibility seeing either outcome as beautiful.

YOU DO NOT NEED ANYONE TO BE HAPPY. 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston