EternalForest

Is it impossible to prove the existence of other realities?

53 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Every Ego-Mind has its own interests in reality.  If someone put your penis between the blades of pruning shears you would find out real fast what an "illusion" you're clinging too (or not) that's keeping you trapped inside the Matrix.

That is correct.

But it would not change the fact that it's an illusion.

Truth and survival are two very different things.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It's not impossible, I have proven it, experienced it. It's all the same one reality due, just... different. The great spiritual aspirants and masters of the world have all reached states of consciousness beyond the ordinary, played with spiritual powers, reached ''other'' realities. It's not something new. The material world is the spiritual world, matter is energy. This other reality is none other than everything we see around us. It's active right now in this ''world'', doing it's thing behind the scenes and being the scene itself.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Not everyone taking 5-MeO-DMT will have the same astounding results I have. Because my mind is specifically primed for it through years of work,

how many years did you meditate prior to taking 5meO?

34 minutes ago, moon777light said:

how many years did you meditate prior to taking 5meO?

It's not so much the meditation, it's the contemplation that's more important for psychedelics I think.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What's important too is a resolve. What do you want from your trip and for what reason.

For example: "I want to better understand God, for welfare and liberation of all Beings."

If you trip with such a clear intention then it's more likely the trip will end with a profound insight.

It's not required and sometimes it's cool to trip without a goal, but it helps.

On 2/5/2019 at 1:08 AM, Joseph Maynor said:

Don't we all feel this way anyways; namely, everybody but me is more or less deluded?  Everybody feels this way on some level.  We differ in how cocky we are about saying it publically. 

No. You can be fully aware you are all there is, that “everybody but me” is a thought in strife, in perfect opposition to actuality.

@EternalForest ?? One of the best butterfly effect posts ever. 

Space/emptied cup via meditation and acuity in distinctions via contemplation are equally (typically) necessary, as well as the practice of inspecting the actuality of the unification of both, via self inquiry. The yin/everything, the yang/nothing, and the transcendent circle / how this is so /... self.  

Also, holding an intention going into a trip clearly works for some, but could also be experienced as bringing a thought / personal desire into the very “place” in which no thought delivers & all desire can be quenched. Maybe one approach is best for early on, and the other for the returning, more nuanced trips. Maybe coining terms could be helpful....The Inintial Surrender approach to “get in”, and then The Indiana Jones approach for the relics / specifics. Terms could be unhelpful as well. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

8 hours ago, EternalForest said:

@Arthur How did that experience affect any fear of death that you had? It would seem like discovering there is literally nothing after death would be fairly frightening, especially if you saw it firsthand.

During my experience as God, there wasn't really anybody to be afraid. It was a blast of all the emotions coming at you at once. 
Also our notion of "nothing" is not the nothing that God is. It is not an empty, cold and dark space. It is not an emotionless, still, vacuum. All that stuff is a human perception of the void, but God is beyond any perception. God is like the substance of the perception. The appearance of the appearance of empty space after death, if that makes any sense. It's on a completely different scale than life, death or anything else.

I think where fear comes in is after you've witnessed that first hand. It's quite a mind fuck, to say the least. Hard to believe that humans can even experience this. It's a different type of fear though. Not like a fight or flight response, more like existential mind fuck. Like you've been living a lie your whole life. It loosely feels as if you just witnessed a supernatural phenomenon that you knew is impossible. All the laws of physics you've known told you that this is impossible. Yet here it is. So you just left with that as a fact and not much you can do about. You basically dumbstruck by the experience, and you are in the state of not knowing. You feel numb and you don't know what reality is anymore, or who you are.

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

@Nahm @Leo Gura Does God/the Absolute lose any of its magnificence over time or is every trip and recognition of God as beautiful as the first glimpse?

4 hours ago, kev014 said:

@Nahm @Leo Gura Does God/the Absolute lose any of its magnificence over time or is every trip and recognition of God as beautiful as the first glimpse?

Relatively, as Kev is asking, the first glimpse is an unprecedented life changing experience. It’s as if there is this sense like sight or hearing, that you don’t know about (but it’s nothing like like seeing or hearing really)  It will change your idea of self, and of ‘experience’, reality, etc, and the recontextualizing of literally everything begins. Nothing will ever be the same, as it was an idea / thought, and is revealed as self / infinite (or a facet).  

There’s just no way to actually communicate a glimpse though. 

As far as the “over time”... words still can’t communicate that either, but in general I’d say there is the discovery, the honeymoon, the wanting of the honeymoon again, and ultimately acceptance and knowing. 

Also, an adjective like magnificence is understandably used prior to direct experience, as if it were something other than you, and as if it were some thing which could be described. That recontextualizes, and you see that “it” is you, and you can call you whatever the heck you want at that point, and you’ll be at a total loss to communicate “it” to anyone else, cause it’s them. And the nature of infinite is so, that there is no end to self discovery. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I think what is meant by other realities is, if simultaneuosly to our story are there infinite other stories happening on another planet or in other sceneries that are not bound to our earth reality?

If God has infinite experiences, does he have them outside of earth too? If yes is it happening while we are debating here right now and can we know somehow about these other planet stories. This is what I think of as having a proof.

Also other realities can mean that exactly the same character/ego but taking different decisions in inifinite other stories so that every result will happen to take another turn, and maybe in one story you (the ego) decides on on thing between A and B and in the other "reality" aka story, the same ego, identified by its place of birth, name etc decides on something else and therefore god could experience every possible outcome of a story simultaneously.

Basically if god is ifinite, with infinite possibilities, abd infinite experiences, are there differents lifes differents planet differents universes right now playing other stories, or is the reality we are having here the only true reality with god playing infinite options on this beautiful planet that was made for us called earth.

Also how does this material world end once I die or one of us dies? I think it ends for me, and my story but still there are other stories to be finished here.

Edited by Schahin

What qualifies as “another reality”? As soon as it appears, it becomes reality.

For example, years ago a few people had this idea there were tiny beings all around us that we can’t see. They thought these tiny beings could enter our bodies and cause us to get sick and even make us mad. These people were thought to be insane for proposing such a reality. Even after Louis Pasteur proved it experimentally, it was still too radical for people to accept. It took years of work from other scientists to confirm his results and convince the public. 

Today, it’s ho-hum obvious stuff. Yea, bacteria and viruses exist. Yet, at the time it was a radical idea of reality.

Other realities I think is meant are other stories and intelligent lifeforms occuring simultaneously with our story but on other planets galaxies or universes disconnected visually from our story on Earth

On 2/4/2019 at 10:17 PM, EternalForest said:

The scientist asks "Prove God exists", while the spiritual responds with "Prove you exist!". It's a debate that goes nowhere.

@EternalForest when you really realise that the atheist doesn't exist...you don't argue with him. Knowing is enough, especially when your trying to convince a dream character that he's in your dream. 

Ok I'm going to give you a few examples to show you the illusions that trap you. Alright, from *my* point of view, it seems as though others have consciousness. I believe they have consciousness, they're just like me in every other way so why would they not also have consciousness like me? Notice, this is STILL only a concept within MY CONSCIOUSNESS. And from your point of view, the idea that I am conscious is still only a concept within YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS. 

On 2/4/2019 at 10:17 PM, EternalForest said:

find the most rational and accurate answer is indeed work,  tons of work, and worthwhile work at that.

The most rational answer is still within your consciousness. And the idea that it is NOT within your consciousness, is a concept within your consciousness. The idea that consciousness does not exist occurs within your consciousness. Do you see the way this shit goes? You can't beat it. You can only see it. You must use wisdom and deep understanding. Trust the techniques