ivankiss

Shocking realizations; how to blow up a mind

16 posts in this topic

W A R N I N G !

This thread contains information which may cause intense discomfort and/or lead to radical shifts in one's perspective; possibly shattering their entire paradigm.

The intention behind this post is, as always; transparency and expansion. 

It is also meant to point out how radically different and chaotic reality really is in comparison to our common everyday perspectives on it. I intend to strip reality of all illusion; step by step, layer by layer. Strip consciousness of reality.

No perspectives. No points of views. Just raw Consciousness

Remember; fear merely signals. No real harm can happen to you.

Your mind will, however, be blown. It may not be pleasant.

We start by you being a human being.

This is how you usually view yourself, I suppose. This belief dictates your perspective on yourself and that which you believe is the world around you.

You are a living, breathing human being.

Right? 

Well. Turns out; wrong. Absolutely, totally wrong. That is; if you seek to know the highest Truth of them all. Everything is truthful on some level. Yet there is only one Truth which is true on all levels. 

The Truth is not something someone is hiding from you. No need to seek anything, really. That's just a game you play with your imaginary friend; ego. It's how you distract yourself. You do that masterfully as well; as everything else. 

Here's what's really going on;

You're so goddamn afraid to wake up to yourself; you keep creating limitations constantly. Restlessly. Desperately, even.

You delude yourself. You create illusions. You keep chasing your own tail. And somehow always end up being disappointed when you find nothing. 

There is nothing to search; you know that deep down. But you keep playing games. Keep looking away. You are still incapable of accepting your own infinitude and it's magnitude. No human could possibly ever do that. No mortal could ever know infinity. It is just not meant to be that way. Mortality is meant to be transcended. An idea is finite. 

Are you...an idea? Feeding on other ideas? Of past, of future, of life, of death? Of you being a mortal, biological organism; living on some planet in some galaxy?

You know that's all bullshit. You never lived. You will never die. That's both your blessing and your curse. A thousand perspectives will all interpret it in their own ways. But you are not a perspective.

Nor are you a living, biological organism. You never were a human. That's just a story well put together. It is a mastpiece; don't get me wrong. Bot it is 100% imaginary. It is genius. But it is not the Truth. It's not you. You are pure consciousness. Nothingness. Love. Infinity.

From this point of view you create it may seem as if you view the world from your eyes. The corners of your visual field may be blurry; out of focus. Intentionally so. On purpose. That is what makes you believe you are over here perceiving that thing over there. That is one of, if not the biggest illusions of them all. 

It is all awareness. All consciousness. All you. Everything and everywhere. 

No eyes. No living, breathing, mortal biological organisms walking around. No dying. None of that bullshit. 

All imaginary. All story. All within the game. You are not the game. And you are most definitely not a victim trapped inside of it. 

You move the clouds. You make the trees dance. You make the waves collide. You are every drop of the rain. You are all sounds.

You are so free the notion of freedom exists because of you. 

You are so free you even have the freedom to trap yourself and keep yourself as a slave for all eternity. And no matter how many times you do it; you will nail it. You cannot help yourself but be absolutely, mind-blowingly perfect. Flawless. Whole. 

No matter how deep the sleep you fell into; you will always wake up and see yourself as you are. You created time to hear the clock ticking. To hear the alarm. To remember Infinity; by forgetting time. To wake up.

One cannot wake up if one does not go to sleep. One cannot transcended and expand if one does not limit and contract. 

Everything is exactly as you wanted it to be. You're just so afraid of seeing how precise it is, actually. How perfect and flawless. It is unbelievable. No man could ever believe Infinity. And that is why you are having difficulties as well.

You believe. And you believe you are mortal. So you see how that does not click.

There are no dimensions. No directions. No points of views. Only you. Only consciousness.

You thought this is a three dimensional reality? You thought things actually have any qualities to them without you perceiving them; imagining them? You thought separate objects exist? And they have a particular size to them, texture, colour...which do not change and are as they are. Dense, physical, dead and... real.

Right?

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Absolutely.

No separation. No points of views. All awareness being aware of itself as it is itself. All you. Right now; right here. Everywhere and nowhere. Forever.

Awareness moves as a whole. It dances eternally for itself.

Awareness can create an illusion of separation. For there to be a possibility to observe itself; experience itself. Come to know itself. Wake up to itself. 

Through this illusory fragmentation, One is able to become two. See two. Experience two. Or more, of course. 

But it is all One. All awareness. All you.

Focus (still awareness) can focus on a fragment specifically and exclusively. All other aspects are ignored; asleep. Out of focus. 

Awareness is not aware of that which would distract it from observing merely and purely that specific fragment.

A tea cup; for example.

If awareness makes Ivan's hand reach out, grab the tea cup and move it close to his eyes; awareness would be able to observe the cup up close; creating a zoom-in effect. It would also become even more aware of and immersed in the fragment; and it would probably loose awareness of everything else to a high extent. All other objects, fragment. All movement, sounds, etc.

Of course; to a certain degree, awareness is always aware of all things simultaneously. Of itself. But it can be focused strongly on a specific fragment and ignore all else in the meantime.

The tea cup Ivan picked up from the table is not the same as the one Ivan held in front of his eyes. That is fiction. Imaginary. Not actuality.

The one on the table was small. Textureless. Less defined, even blurry. Light was interacting with it in a different way. From Ivan's illusory point of view, of course.

The tea cup Ivan held in front of his eyes was gigantic. Covering nearly the whole visual field. More light was shed onto it. It was highly defined and detailed. It had a porcelain texture to it.

Two totally different cups. Different realities; different worlds. Different points of views.

All illusion. No size, no qualities, no cup, no points of views. All awareness. Playing with itself; observing itself, experiencing itself. Becoming aware of its infinitude.

Your body never felt a thing your entire life. All effect. All awareness.

No sensation is felt inside of your body. Or the surface of it. The body is dead. Not alive. Never was and never will be. No difference from it and a rock, really. It's just that this rock you call your body is something awareness plays with and moves around. It could be called as a vehicle, I guess. And vehicles are not alive. Nor are they dead, really. Both are imaginary. Vehicles are conscious. 

Yes. If you have a car parked in your garage, I'm tellin' ya; it's conscious. As conscious as it is meant to be. 

Your car is just as alive or dead as you are. It is pure consciousness. You are not a human being over here; observing the car over there. No no. The car sees itself. Has no need for your eyes. You also see your body by needing no eyes. You and your car are both conscious of your selves. 

It's just fucking consciousness being conscious of itself, damn it. 

No eyes. No humans. No cars.

If I was to cut my stomach open; I would see no guts. Guts would not see me, ether. It would be consciousness cutting itself open, observing it's insides while also and still being everything else. It would probably create an effect of blood, pain and shock, yes.

But none of that would be felt or perceived by the body. The body does not feel a crap.

All awareness. Aware of itself as it is experienceing itself. 

Pain is an effect within awareness. Created out of awareness. Has nothing to do with a biological body. No neurones. No nerves. No pain receptors. No blood cells. All awareness.

The bloody guts on the floor are awareness too. Experiencing and being aware of itself as just that.

When you touch your coffee table; your body feels none. Absolutely nothing. Awareness experiences itself. Is aware of itself; as both the coffee table and your finger which seems to be touching it. Your coffee table is conscious as well, yes. No difference between it and your body. Both dead, both separate by illusion. That illusion is air and empty space; which do not exist and are effects and tricks, as well.

The sound coming out of your mouth is absolutely gibberish.

And it is not coming out of your mouth, at all. Words are imaginary. More precisely; their meaning is. Both literally and vocally; abso-fucking-lutely 100% meaningless. 

Your speach does not differ from the duck's quack, ultimately. It's just that humans seem to be much more imaginative than ducks. So they create meaning behind sound.

Make sound sound gibberish. It's rather ridiculous.

Also; you speak all languages. They all are imaginary. And you are a master when it comes to imagination. 

You perceive frequencies. You don't understand speach. It's complete gibberish. Distortions, if you will. Frequency matches; you understand.

Consciousness needs no mind. 

Humans seem to be fascinated with the idea of brains and minds and whatnot. They love thinking of this computer being in their skull. But that's just a story, as well.

Consciousness is singular. Infinitely intelligent. Unconditionally loving. One.

Has no need for minds or bodies.

It cannot be contained. Ever.

Infinity is aware of itself now.

Edited by ivankiss

Little by little i come to same realisation about nature of Awareness when doing self inquiry ... Thank you for sharing this

Quack, quack!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Your body never felt a thing your entire life. All effect. All awareness.

sort of had this insight recently. came up as an intuition, not words. hard to explain

“This towns (awareness) not big enough for the two of us!”

I can’t take your word for any of this, but cool realization 

—meow meow ?

Edited by DrewNows

5 hours ago, ivankiss said:

If I was to cut my stomach open; I would see no guts. Guts would not see me, ether. It would be consciousness cutting itself open, observing it's insides while also and still being everything else. It would probably create an effect of blood, pain and shock, yes.

i thought this was  a great insight. 

@ivankiss maybe lindenblossom it is really warming from the inside out and the leaf of the linden tree is shaped like a heart, it’s really made out of nothing but warmth. you can get it from the female tree - and you can get it for free in summer and dry it and drink it in winter - it’s summer/love in a jar. ?

...and you grab that cup of tea and you bring it up to nothingness and you tilt it and liquid pours into nothingness where your head should be...  ;)

5 minutes ago, thesmileyone said:

...and you grab that cup of tea and you bring it up to nothingness and you tilt it and liquid pours into nothingness where your head should be...  ;)

can you blow a mind more than once? ??????

does it grow back after blowing it?

On 08/02/2019 at 4:22 PM, now is forever said:

can you blow a mind more than once? ??????

does it grow back after blowing it?

There never even was a mind in the first place. All Consciousness.

An idea of there being a mind can arise, yes. Even a direct experience of there being a mind is possible. 

But it will all be Consciousness playing with itself, only. 

No difference between a mind and a potato, ultimately. 

Both ideas. Both imaginary.

@ivankiss potato is still a nice little flower you know... 

and there are so many different kinds of potatoes ? they grow almost out of nothing. and they can feel like pure warm nothingness in a stomache, too.

Edited by now is forever