SQAAD

What is the Most Effective Meditation Technique for Awakening?

6 posts in this topic

My favorite mediation technique so far (i haven't tried many to be honest) is just being aware of the breath. I combined this with holotropic breathwork and strong sit determination and got some amazing Spiritual GAINS!

BUT What is the most effective meditation technique so i can start practicing it? I am asking this out of fear of wasting my time practicing useless techniques.

Also what are some of the meditation techniques that DO NOT awaken you? I got this sense from Leo's last video.

Thanks.

Edited by SQAAD

For me personally Self Inquiry has been on of the most effective technique for spiritual gains. 

Try practicing self inquiry 

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

@SQAAD Add some exercise, yoga, and or tai chi prior to meditation...something breathing into the pain of extended muscles / stretches while maintaining breathe control & awareness. For meditation, you can super charge what you’re already doing up another level even, with earbuds and the link below. (Keep attention to stomach breathing, or try attention to the left / right moving sound). Head’s up though, in a few consecutive days or so, there is high potential for a purge / purification / major breakthrough, and if you resist - it might be not so fun, and misunderstood - so time it with a few days off work afterwards if possible. Hard to time stuff like that, I know. Just a suggestion. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5n9pLRsBx_Y

Also, if you haven’t, consider learning the proper way to sing via youtube. It will push your inner body awareness through the roof, excellent groundwork to embodiment, if you’re ‘there’, or for when you get there. 

Sing

♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

"Different things work for different people at different times"  - Shinzen Young