tecladocasio

What is God ? Very confusing video

79 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@Joseph Maynor mhhh - i’ve never really learned them without being so how can i separate them? now i ‘m getting confused.

Being is not something that is understood.  It's the Ego-Mind that wants to understand.

8 minutes ago, tecladocasio said:

@now is forever Being has nothing to do with metaphysics , philosofy or any other theory , that's just a path that the Ego must take .

that’s not true - as metaphysics influence the whole of you, every day. philosophy is what people thought about being and what they derived from being. must the ego? i mean if it is a path the ego must take to understand the secrets of creation then at least it’s a path, one that constitutes of stars others dropped for us.

but is it one we must take? then why do so many not?

Edited by now is forever

Being/g-money is not an object to be understood. 

Understanding/insight (awareness/being) in the deeper sense ‘stands under’ the arising and falling of subject/object phenomenon with its presumptions and false notions(limited mind/body understandings). 

It will be very difficult to get close to communicating this with clumsy words. 

Edited by Jack River

4 hours ago, tecladocasio said:

Just things that I wanna share , opinions of mine :

If scientists can't put God in a equation , why are you doing that ? You are trying to put God in a equation , with your language . The same way they try to put in a equation , you do the same , you do the same impossible as they . You seem to jugde all kinds of people for they behaviour , as ''finding God'' is the ultimate , but really , did you found God ? You can have a experience with psychedelics , but you are still attached with all this Ideas , and in your ''normal'' conciousness you still hold so many things .

And the other comment for your video in relation to something that you said :

Okay , we are not ''talking'' , ''I'' am not ''listening'' , that's not ''words'' , and , as you said : that's not what's happening here . But wait a minute , why are you saying that ''God is happening''? You are still conceptualizing , the same way that you were in the first place , but now you are just trapped in the ''God is happening'' concept ... This is still identity 

Just to make it clear , I'm just trying to clarify this , poiting that maybe you are going off track , and all this ''mind fuck'' is really not the ultimate truths . If you guys could respond on that , thanks .

@tecladocasio ......sometimess I find it best not to overcomplicate this stuff. At the end of the day, your right. Conceptualising everything will not help you get enlightened. But worry about yourself not leo. You don't need to get him enlightened. At the start of the video, Leo reassures any critics that he encourages them to go and find whether or not he is telling the truth. I am going through that process right now. Remember, don't believe a single thing I say, and definitely do not believe anything leo says. This will severely hinder your experiential growth. Am I saying you should disregard what leo says? No. Test it. Find out. 

And at the end of the day this is just more crap your mind is coming up with to distract you from doing the *practises* that will reveal the answers. The less you think about it...the easier it is (or so I find). 

So...you disagree with what Leo said? Cool. We aren't interested in your opinion. We are interested in getting you to look directly at the source to see for yourself whether or not Leo is talking out of his ass. We have nothing to sell, and no1 is stopping you from leaving. 

Use psychedelics, get a few glimpses, feel yourself become inspired by *doing the practises* daily. Don't over think it. I don't think about meditation when I don't have to. I ignore most of the thoughts about it...reflecting upon the many hundreds of hours of meditation and devotion does not greatly enthuse me. Then once the motivation comes...latch onto it like a motherfucker and don't stop holding on.

Then, give me your *Experience* not your opinion. Remember...don't believe us. We don't use our opinions either

4 hours ago, Sockrattes said:

What really bothers me is that he tries to sell "truth"

This is a potential issue.  I'm not saying Leo's doing this, but I see this as a trap.  When the Enlightenment videos first came out as we were doing personal development a few years ago, I never thought we would be getting into this truth business so much.  It just sounds like more philosophy to me and a potential distraction.  And then you gotta argue like hell just to convince yourself and others that you were right all along with every truth claim you've ever made.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Aaron p I just think you are overcomplicating things , and don't tell me what to do . You guys like this word-game , that's very different from enlightenment . I just shared my opinion about what Leo is doing . And I think that's what you are doing , if you feel sad about me talking about your guru  , you have a long way to go .

1 hour ago, Aaron p said:

worry about yourself not leo

worry about yourself no me , see how you contradict yourself ?

@tecladocasio Probably a good idea to rewatch any insightful video as you grow. You may be able to see perspectives you didn't know of before or follow the pointers in a different way picking up insights you missed. etc

Gaze into the sky for long time. The stars. Feel your breath. Watch the seasons change & the sun set. The motion of tidal waves...tsunamis.

Dance with the wind. Touch the rain. Create, and go insane. Trip. Follow your calling. Your inner light.

Melt into Beingness, into presence. Radically accept everything as it is. Unravel and let God in. Eventually, it will wash away your confusion.

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

7 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

This is important.  The Path is a process that has many ebbs and flows.  I was obsessed with "God" too during part of the Path.  To say this is the way everybody should think as a one-sized-fits-all solution ignores the fact that every Ego has to move in and out of things and is marching to its own drum.  We're all talking about the Path but from where we are now -- ignoring the process aspect of the Path.  

I do not cling to God, none of my practices involve finding it, or trying to understand it, if anything I try to stay away from any form of pointers to direction, just accepting whatever insights I get.

I do not see why people are bothered by his video, he has said it plenty of times that everyone must find it out for them self, he is sharing his insights,

you have to learn how to protect from beliefs yourself, or else you will be effected by them anyway , as they are in all teaching, you just learn that as you get further in path, but you have to start somewhere, how many people would want to go direct path without any explanations , stories?  

Like the title said, "for smart people" ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

48 minutes ago, purerogue said:

I do not cling to God, none of my practices involve finding it, or trying to understand it, if anything I try to stay away from any form of pointers to direction, just accepting whatever insights I get.

I do not see why people are bothered by his video, he has said it plenty of times that everyone must find it out for them self, he is sharing his insights,

you have to learn how to protect from beliefs yourself, or else you will be effected by them anyway , as they are in all teaching, you just learn that as you get further in path, but you have to start somewhere, how many people would want to go direct path without any explanations , stories?  

Why do you think one has to be "bothered" (using your word) just because they have a contrary view?  One of the things I like about Leo is he doesn't insist that I believe his views at all.  Honestly I think your clinging to truth keeps you from being -- but that's for really really smart people.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Why do you think one have to be "bothered" (using your word) just because they have a contrary view?  One of the things I like about Leo is he doesn't insist that I believe his views at all.  

I thought you are bothered that it will make people buy into beliefs, for all I know maybe you are not. 

@tecladocasio  @Sockrattes (I mean this in the kindest way, no judgement)

It's very obvious that we should all never accept on blind faith, nor reject but remain open minded directly in the middle. Go and find the answers/meaning yourself. 

You do seem slightly triggered in your original OP's (I may be assuming) have you placed Leo on a pedestal?

Do you think people take Leo's teachings and turn them into an ideology so when they see behaviour they dislike, or comments they dislike they fire back because it's shook them?

I understand you both have opinions and that's fine but rather than firing them outward like many other, look inward and find out why.