Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Theta

Mood Swing Regulation

6 posts in this topic

As a woman I am often experiencing lots of mood swings throughout each of my cycles.

I feel very stable for about 2 weeks, but the remaining 2 weeks of my cycle have many ups and downs -

crying, happiness, motivation, total lack of motivation, etc.

So my question is if anybody here knows how to naturally lessen these mood swings.

Is there a way to reduce these rushes of hormones to make it more stable?

Is there a special food to eat that helps with hormone regulation?

Or just a very clean diet?

Or anything else?

Edited by Theta

Clean diet, avoid sugars, maca powder, Vitex supplement, cbd is helping me a lot too 

Sorry that you are going through that, it’s so unfair that we women go through this hormonal roller coaster every month :(  It’s one week of heaven, when we are ovulating, we feel strong, high self esteem, very motivated etc, then one week of hell when we are PMSing and feel like killing ppl, then another losing blood and feeling weak, then another week of recovery because after our period our immunity system is lower and we need to eat a lot,  the right foods otherwise we get sick.. then starts all over again, 12 times a year 😑

Another thing I noticed is that when I’m pmsing it’s easier to just surrender to that energy instead of fighting because we do feel bad, we do take everything personal, we really feel negative, and if we judge ourselves for feeling bad we get trapped in the negative thinking spiral, so it’s a time to be reclusive and go inwards, not a good time to socialize unfortunately. 

I also have problems with my insulin levels because of PCOS, and that’s another reason why I feel the mood swings even more, not sure if that’s your case

Hope you feel better 💛

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

Book-> The Period Repair Manual by Lara Briden

The reviews say it all :) 

@MsNobody Thank you! I haven't heard of some of these things yet :)

Sometimes I wonder what it would feel like to be a man hormonally

Balancing oestrogen in PM period may definitely help. As female gets closer to the ovulation, her Oestrogen rises and this is a very likely cause of the swings in behaviour, of course the rising LH and FSH as well. 

Some foods help you increase the re-uptake and removal of excess oestrogen from the body. Cruciferous vegetables do this quite well. Also soya and flaxseeds contain some phytooestrogens that block temporarily some oestrogen receptors so having like Organic Tofu or blending some seeds in the smoothies can help. I think there are more foods with similar properties. 

Also increasing the bulk of your stool and making sure you go at least 1-2 a day by having lots of fruits and vegetables will help your body get rid of excess oestrogen so that it does not get re-circulated. 

And finally Dr Morse has a powerful tincture that has excellent reviews from ladies so perhaps check that out or just look up the ingredients on amazon.  https://www.drmorsesherbalhealthclub.com/collections/tinctures/products/female-reproductive-tonic