ivankiss

Nothingness is everythingness. Here's how and why;

11 posts in this topic

A lot of confusion around this topic. 

At times; it is damn hard to describe the indescribable. 

In my experience; being it is far more effortless than describing it. Or building a model of it. Or trying to make it fit all perspectives and paradigms. 

I find that the best teachings occur when the teacher teaches himself. The students are all teachers as well. They're just not aware of it. So they choose to teach by learning.

There is no learning without teaching and no teaching without learning. Ra shed light onto this. I love how Ra refers to it; "teach-learning". Or "learn-teaching".

The two are actually one; just different in their expression. The experience of being a teacher differs from that of being a student. At least it seems that way. 

However; when difference is no more; the teacher is learning and the student is teaching. One just has to pay close attention to recognize the dance.

A good teacher is aware of the student within him. As he teaches others; he teaches himself as well. He learns and expands.

When one shows willingness and eagerness to learn; one simultaneously teaches everyone around them. And one does that by demonstrating the above mentioned qualities, and more. By being an example of open-mindedness. By abosrbing information, instead of sending out. This happens in many ways, on many levels. 

The greatest teacher would be nothing if it was not for the most passionate and motivated students; who have a will strong as a rock and a thirst for truth. For knowledge. For source.

Yup. The source is the student. The source is also the teacher. Thus it is none of them, really. Yet both have access to it. 

Everything comes from The Source. The Source is nothing.

Or Nothingness. Put it as you wish. It cannot be pointed to, really. But one can come relatively close to it. To The Source. One can also merge with it; be it.

In fact; One is already it. And will be forever. Aware of it or not.

It's easy to get confused about these words and concepts. They can be easily misinterpreted and misunderstood. So as always, I'll try and put this out and through in a simplest possible manner. Read closely and remember;

The simplest things are also the trickiest.

Nothingness does not know itself. That is why awareness exists. That is why YOU exist.

Essentially; you are nothingness. No perspective exists outside of you. No awareness that could become aware of this nothingness. Or everythingness. Therefore there is no notion of anything, whatsoever.

Nothingness is Infinite. Pure unmanifested potential. Infinite intelligence. Singularity. Pure and utter perfection. But... It is completely asleep. It is not aware of it's perfection. Nor is it aware of it's infinitude. Nothing inside of it; nothing outside of it; nothing nowhere at all. No dimensions, no directions; absolutely nothing. And no notion of it.

That is what nothingness really is. That as what you are.

AND HERE'S WHERE THE MAGIC HAPPENS

Nothingness may not be aware of itself, at all. But it is freaking infinitely intelligent. It is singular. Unified. Whole. Almighty.

Thus nothingness puts it's infinite intelligence to a use. It creates an illusion. It creates a limitation. Out of itself; within itself; for itself.

Why? 

In order to become freakin' aware of itself, duh!

And that is exactly what is happening right now, in this moment. That's your life. That's why there is the experience of separation. That is why you are a character in a dream. It's nothingness becoming aware of itself through you; as you. It is you! You are becoming aware of yourself! Finally! Hallelujah! You have been asleep forever. I hope you are celebrating. This is beyond miracles. It is unspeakable.

Yet here is Ivan; trying to speak it anyways. Or so it seems ? Perhaps some one does hear. Maybe some one is aware of nothingness becoming aware of itself. I have nothing against individualization. Thank God for it. From where I stand right now; it is impossible not to see the perfection in all existence and the illusion of it. Both nothingness and everythingness. It is literally the best thing that could ever possibly be. Magnificent. 

Never-ever-ever-never in a million years would I believe this before. Even now I cannot possibly believe it. I can only be it, or be the experiencer of it. I can also try desperately to describe it, express it; as I am doing right now ? It may be for nothing but it's the best thing ever. In fact; that is exactly why it is the best thing ever. Forever.

Everythingness begins with YOU. With awareness (of everything)

One can be aware of everything including nothing. Awareness is both the form and the perceiver of it. It is aware of itself while it is itself. Yes. That's you, also. Don't have to look far to realize this. Your direct experience has all the answers at all times. No matter how it is disguised. No matter the circumstances. No need to imagine any of these things I'm writing about. All of them are directly experiential. 

Then again; imagination is direct experience, as well. And it is very powerful. I view it as a bridge of some sort. I love it. It can be very helpful when one is becoming aware of all this. Also when one is trying to express it. So I'd even say it is crucial. But definitely does not have to be. 

The merge between everything, you(r perspective) and nothing happens when least effort is given. It is a byproduct of conscious surrendering. Of relaxing into what is. Releasing. Letting go of all need for control. Of all thoughts. Letting go of focus, even. Letting go of perspectives. Of form, of perception. Of everything.

You will not know. Nor will you be aware. But nothingness will be.

It already is. And it is becoming more and more aware of itself; with each breath. 

Through you; as you; for you.

Through me; as me; for me.

Nothingness is everythingness. But it is not aware of this until awareness is present.

This is how all is. This is how isness is. This is how the notion of it is. This is how you are. This is how Infinity is.

Of course; if you were to merely believe my words, you'd be doing just that; believing. Which could both be good for you or a trap.

Instead; be it. Become aware of it through your direct experience. It is accessible for you right now, right here. At all times.

Forget about following. Find your own way. Only your path leads to Truth. To Infinity.

There are infinite paths, but only one Truth.

Find your way to the river, and let go.

16 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

It creates an illusion. It creates a limitation. Out of itself; within itself; for itself.

@ivankiss when you say it "creates" 

It doesn't really like, sit there and go... "Hmm... This is what i will do... I will create it this way... So and so etc..."

"In reality" this just all happens this way. The way it does... And this is just is trying to explain it in words / concept yes?

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

31 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Instead; be it. Become aware of it through your direct experience. It is accessible for you right now, right here. At all times.

29 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@ivankiss so in other words it's a collection of experiences

All coming together as ONE experience happening to itself/no-one

This also includes the experience of being a human being on quest to discover his/her true nature

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

It's more about formlessness/formness than nothingness/everythingness.

Source is formless. But inside it's formlessness it contains form such as us. We have qualities therefore we are of form. Source has no qualities, it just is.

This is why it is impossible for the mind to truly understand Source until it experiences the complete integration of form into formlessness. It cannot intellectually understand it,  so it labels it "nothingness" yet it contains everything but is in itself nothing.

An example is the Sun. Sunlight is formless, but the Sun itself is form.

In hinduism they call it nirguna brahman and saguna brahman.

NIRGUNA is the eternal all-pervading and omnipresent divine consciousness.
SAGUNA is the manifestation of God in form.

Thank you for the post! :)

But I'm not understanding it quite yet. The universe is conscious, and prior to the illusion of form, it would know itself to be infinite, nothing, and intelligent. 

So the universe created a limitation, forgot it did it, and now we're here. The reason for our existence can't be to explore, because the universe already knew itself beforehand. Everything we're exploring (besides direct consciousness) is all illusion (Maya) anyway, right? If there was any reason at all, it would be that the universe wanted to feel emotions and experience different perspectives of itself. I think it already was conscious of itself, unless I'm missing something...

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState It does not know itself as anything these are words we give it, 

the story we are giving to the way things happen is what ivan is trying to say with his limited words, 

when, how , what , why ,where 

its quite amazing when you think about it 

whats sort of properties does being have? can it be known?  does it need to be known to itself? or is that an illusion we are putting on it again. 

when you say i am aware and i am consciousness it does not neccessary resemble what is. 

but we can understand in each cell, in each molecule and enclosed environment that it is aware of what is next to it, just like us as humans are aware, 

is that enough of a quality to put towards infinity because there can be so many questions derived from it 

aware of what ? aware of itself? aware of who? 

Being on the other hand is what you are by default 

so are we being awareness or are we being infinity without awareness? 

what do you think? 

@SoonHei Yes. I am doing this in retrospect. From the past, if you will. I am building a conceptual model.

There is no decision at no time. This is just how everything is and isn't. Right now, forever. I use words as "creation" to describe something that has never even occurred. Or has been since forever. You choose.

@thesmileyone The formless is the form, yes. However; the formless can be aware of itself but does not necessarily have to be. Hence my decision to use the words "nothingness" and "everythingness". I am pointing to that which comes prior to awareness. Prior to form or formlessness.

@TheAvatarState Nothigness being aware of everythingness (itself) = Consciousness.

@Aakash It's rather simple. No perspective, no experience(r), no perception,no awareness = nothingness. It can be no other way. As soon as a perspective is aware of nothingness, even if formless, it exist as something other than pure nothingness. As an illusion. Otherwise it would not be able to become aware of nothingness. Or anythingness. 

That's how nothingness is everythingness. 

In order for something to be; it must also not be. And wise-versa. It's very simple. But again, tricky, and easy to overlook. But once truly understood it is... enlightening ;)

@Whatever Please, elaborate xD

Edited by ivankiss

@ivankiss so you're using "awareness" and "consciousness" and I'm used to them being used interchangeably. What's the difference?

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState No real difference between anything, really. All is One and One is all.

But to try and make things easier to understand, I interpret a difference between awareness and consciousness.

Awareness is that which is aware. It can be aware of a specific thing. Or it can be aware of everything. It can also be aware of nothing.

Awareness is both formless and all forms. 

Once awareness is aware of both nothing and everything; consciousness is.

Both nothing and everything; simultaneously. Effortlessly. Consciously. Eternally. Now.

Awareness is not necessarily aware of it's infinitude. Consciousness definitely is.

Edited by ivankiss

Everything is an extension of nothing. 

You are that which is aware of both. And you also are both. Aware of it or not. That is your nature.

This is how All is One and One is All.

Nothing is that which is perceiving and experiencing everything. It is aware of it(self) while it is it.

And everything can be anything, really. That's freedom.

No separation whatsoever. Only the experience of it. It is illusory, yes. But it is also the best thing ever in existence.

Reality is a flawless paradox. And so are you. That is how here and now is possible at all. Once there is no need to define or identity; Infinity is. Heaven. Eden. 

And you are definitely free to experience it. Align with it. Merge with it. Be it.

Edited by ivankiss