Tiny Nietzsche

Some people say Leo is a scammer/manopulator/cultist

17 posts in this topic

- I don't agree, I'm logical, I hate fallacy, So I focus on the 'content' not a sayer (and leo's content is mostly legit, except about science(Math/Quantum/Physics)) 
- But I'm skeptical person, I don't take thing for only one side before fully get into it....
https://www.quora.com/Is-Leo-Gura’s-Actualized-org-a-scam    /   https://www.reddit.com/r/awakened/comments/93yzuj/be_wary_of_actualizedorg/
- There's a lot (some still reasonal) negativity on Leo 

Thoughts?

To raise a discussion about this “issue” is irrelevant.

It’s all based upon subjective evaluation anyway. 

Either one gets something out of what he’s presenting, or one doesn’t.

If one doesn’t, then he ought leave the whole thing alone, but to classify someone as a scammer or other things of that nature is generally simply a sign that it goes against one’s own (self) agenda. 

Now if that is the case, then one might argue who’s in the right or who’s “more true”. See, it’s all based upon real Truth at the end of the day. And to find out what’s true... well that’s everyone’s own business. 

Edited by DocHoliday

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

Manopulating people isn't a bad thing per se. It can be a good thing.

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

@Tiny Nietzsche Anyone who achieves a bit of success, particularly online, and particularly with Leo's kind of content, will inevitably have people who dislike and criticise them. I would be more surprised if there weren't any haters!

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Simply, If Leo's content doesn't ring someone's bell, it's because they are not ready for it, or because they already passed that level (which is rare).
and if they really passed that level, they wouldn't be moaning about anyone on social media. :)

What I see, is Actualized.org discusses mostly Stage Yellow and late Yellow/early Turquize, and maybe some Late Green people as well.
there are of course some blue and orange, but they have some little "Yellow" in their guts, that's why they keep following.

That's why I think Yellow is a quality, not a stage.

Leo's teaching opens you to question itself, he never said to take any of his teachings for granted, even if the teaching was barking up a wrong tree, just going through 2 hours video about a deep topic provokes some serious contemplation about the topic afterward, which may lead you to other conclusions/realizations.

Edited by Rufus

Of course some people see Leo as a manipulator, he is a leader! Its easier to see manipulation in leaders than in individuals, because leaders have to do mass-manipulation instead of individualistic manipulation, latter which is part of a follower-type persons daily life and easier to disguise.

But to say that Leo is a scammer is just ignorance. If one tries the techniques Leo teaches and does not find improvement in the area that the technique is supposed to help, its more likely their ego's not wanting to change and not taking the practice seriously, or self-sabotaging whatever results they are trying to get from Leo's advice

5 hours ago, Tiny Nietzsche said:

- I don't agree, I'm logical, I hate fallacy, So I focus on the 'content' not a sayer (and leo's content is mostly legit, except about science(Math/Quantum/Physics)) 
- But I'm skeptical person, I don't take thing for only one side before fully get into it....
https://www.quora.com/Is-Leo-Gura’s-Actualized-org-a-scam    /   https://www.reddit.com/r/awakened/comments/93yzuj/be_wary_of_actualizedorg/
- There's a lot (some still reasonal) negativity on Leo 

Thoughts?

There is always going to be someone to disagree. The important thing is what do you think and why.

6 hours ago, Tiny Nietzsche said:

(and leo's content is mostly legit, except about science(Math/Quantum/Physics))

Some people say their opinions as fact. Isn't it interesting how this works?

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

How do you know that they're not scamming you?

6 hours ago, DocHoliday said:

It’s all based upon subjective evaluation anyway. 

This is what you have to do. Evaluate Leo for yourself.

You're not human, you're the universe

This place is not a cult.

Cult's have leaders that tell you what you can and can't do. Leo doesn't do that.

Having been in one I can clearly see the difference. This place is not culty.

Sure he might delete some posts...on his forum, but there's a difference between content moderation and giving orders.

@Tiny Nietzsche The critics are stage orange and below. Those with higher levels of consciousness will resonate with Leo and his teachings.

Edited by Natasha

4 hours ago, Natasha said:

@Tiny Nietzsche The critics are stage orange and below. Those with higher levels of consciousness will resonate with Leo and his teachings.

@Natasha Ironically, you're dismissing accusations of cultiness with a classic culty tactic!

I quickly scanned the reddit, and I think there's actually some valid criticism in there, mixed in with some reactionary and cherry-picked stuff. I'd like to take the time to digest it more thoroughly.

It's important that we be open to criticism of ourselves, our teachers, our philosophies. We're all human and flawed and sometimes other humans can point out these flaws and give us the fodder for taking steps forward.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

13 hours ago, Tiny Nietzsche said:

Thoughts?

I agree with this part:

"Any proper response to almost any of his content ends with dismissal."

Not always, but there is some truth to this. Someone might be saying something that is hinting at a turning point in one's life, but the other person dismisses it and may take years to rediscover it and apply it to one's life.

2 hours ago, outlandish said:

ronically, you're dismissing accusations of cultiness with a classic culty tactic!

I understand what you are saying and yes it might sound like that, but I am not a part of any group. I don't follow any teacher, including Leo. I run things I hear by direct experience and do integrate. And Leo is not the only one I listen to. So what 'cultness' and 'culty tactic' are we talking about? ;)

Edited by Natasha

He can be whoever he wants as long as he gives me this precious knowledge 

In my experience, he is not a scammer at all and it's not even close.  I have gained so much insight on personal development, and I have spent $0 on anything related to actualized,org, except a big pot to cook his vegetable soup in.