Wyze

Negotiation in Green and Yellow

6 posts in this topic

We all know negotiation is extremely important part of communication. I was wondering what and how would a healthy negotiation look like in Green and Yellow?

I wouldn't say that negotiation is an important part of communication. I would say that being assertive, being flexible, and being loving is important. Relationships require compromise. In healthy relationships compromise comes naturally. In unhealthy, unequal relationships, you have to set boundaries and let the other person know you mean business. Know what you want, be able to express it, and simultaneously value the other person's happiness.

I feel like negotiation allows both parties' voice to be heard? Especially when conflict arises.

I think negotiation in Blue wouldn't work (unless its combining alliances?)

Negotiation is about win the zero sum game in Orange. (correct me if i'm wrong)

I'm thinking in Green its opening to hearing all voices? But what would it look like in Yellow?

@Wyze negotion and argument are important parts of communication at stage green and below. Negotiations are nonexistent at yellow, because as a systems thinker you automatically take into account everyone's wellbeing. Everyone wins at yellow. Yellow does not seek to manipulate. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState Do you think at Yellow, the speaker will most likely be explaining his position in depth rather than negotiate?

That is not what Daskalos taught, he started a war?