ShaharA

Quitting coffee entirely - 90 days challenge!

34 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Charlotte said:

try matcha (premium organic quality)

@Charlotte I drink the puka supreme green organic tea- its a green tea with matcha

It feels incredible! 

catalog_972530-c2.jpg

Edited by ShaharA

I stopped drinking coffee approx. 8 months ago.

I remember I was reading "The Slight Edge" book in that time which brought motivation for me.

Was doing Tony Robins visualization exercise to associate the drinking coffee to something bad.

I remember I was doing "1 month" without coffee before deciding to drop it completely.

I also dropped drinking alcohol and smoking weed a few months before dropping coffee. So, I didn't have a craving to coffee at all compare to weed.

Good luck.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Day 21

The family came by and many of them asked me to make them coffee. 

I did it and didn't even feel the need to drink with them.

I feel much better with my body that can finally absorb the minerals from the food I eat without going to the bathroom so many time a day.

@ShaharA that’s great. You’ve inspired me to half my coffee intake, which I have been doing for a short while now. The next step for me is quitting all together. 

Day 26

Today I became so aware of my old coffee habit that I couldn't believe I actually did it to myself and my body.

To the level I began to guilt myself for doing it all these years. I just feel regret and I will never drink coffee again in my life.

I'm sorry for being so negative but I feel like it is a necessary part of my process.

24 minutes ago, ShaharA said:

I'm sorry for being so negative but I feel like it is a necessary part of my process.

It's your journal, you get to be as negative as you want ;)

I relate to this. Being shocked and angry with myself that I have done it for so many years was part of my process. About smoking, and eating pizza daily for example.

It does pass.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Day 33

I feel full of energy so much energy! All rehab symptoms are gone!

Eating fresh organic fruits in the morning gives you so much more! and it is even tastier!

Day 36

Decided to sell my expensive new coffee machine (it is really new).

I feel bad about selling it because I was really excited about it and developed some emotional connection to it.

However, I just know I will never drink coffee again so I'm just gonna do it.

Day 41

I did a radical change in my entire diet.

It's the most radical shift I have ever done in my life, the coffee was just the starting point.

I began to exercise on a regular basis, eat plant base very clean organic food and eliminated gluten.

I feel amazing with my body!

Day 52

It is just unbelievable for me to see the amount of growth possible just from one simple thing like giving up coffee.

I changed my entire perspective not only on coffee but on my entire body and the way I see nutrition.

I read 3 books about nutrition in the last few weeks and changed my entire diet, I feel like I still have a lot to learn and this diary could definitely be called "giving up coffee, meat, dairy, gluten, salt and sugar- 90 days challenge"

I increased dramatically the amount of fresh organic fruits and vegetables I eat every day and began to exercise more often.

I never thought this process will become so powerful... and it is still just the beginning.

@ShaharA Oh my, that's really impressive! Congrats man.

Also in my experience the practice of renunciation can lead to some unexpected insights.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Day 54

My family thinks I'm going crazy with all the new food.

Today my father asked me why the hell did I sell my lovely new coffee machine- I told him everything and he was shocked. 

@flowboy Thanks man- I do have some amazing insights from this process.

Day 67

Feeling great!!

Doing a lot of research about nutrition and health.