Michael569

Iridology - Legit?

6 posts in this topic

Powerful tool or bunch of nonsense? Modern medicine does not support it and it is vastly considered quakery. 

Has anyone had any experience or any insights to share? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

its fascinated me for a long time and i really want to believe it. Currently i cant find any studies that prove such a thing exists, so for now im very skeptical. Its supposedly been debunked a lot as quackery. But i wonder how then did FullyRawKristina change her brown/hazelly eyes into green blue?

Then theres the controversy that arises, since some people view iridology as saying that dark/brown eyes are "unhealthy/dirty" and "blue/green/light-brown" is "clean/pure/light"

i was about to do it, theres a guy who studied under robert morse, he charges 50$ for iridology analizations, but im very skeptical. 

I have beautiful dark brown eyes and i am immortal so i call bs :D but really, the thing that makes me question this is when i look at baby photos and babies eyes. They are basically the healthiest, purest and still virgin to worlds contaminants yet come in all sorts of colours and patterns.

I know that health is seen in the eyes but its more a glow/radiating effect than it is a color or pattern. At least that is how i understand it.

2c

B R E A T H E

I’m quite curious as well, I’ll share this video 

I was examined in this way once. All I can say is that the guy guessed a lot of my physical ailments at the time, without me having told him anything about them. I remember being quite impressed, and boy was I skeptical going in.. 

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

Dr Robert Morsend- havent watched this whole video yet but based on the stuff I’ve seen especially from this guy, iridology seems legit and very powerful way to examine someone 

Edited by DrewNows