Aaron p

Is ketamine dangerous/useful/recommended?

36 posts in this topic

@Shadowraix Not yet, it’s high on my list. Yet not easy for me to get my hands on. 

I’ve got some 5-meo-Mipt in my stash. I’m curious about it’s mdma-like empathy traits. Just waiting for the right time.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Stay away from ketamine as it can be both physically harmful and addictive.

There are much better options.

I do not like the idea of you guys getting into ketamine.

Yeah listen to Leo, he's right. 

@Shadowraix PCP ugh .. that's a crazy story, and not an isolated incident. I'll never touch it. I like to remind people that ketamine isnt far off, because the two drugs have very different reputations. Luckily people dont tend to do crazy shit like that on K, but it can be really self-destructive nonetheless. 

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

9 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

1. San Pedro. So smooth and gentle. Not possessive like standard psychedelics. You can leave and come back as you like. Mother Pedro is always there

Great recommendation! San pedro is so kind, warm, connected, vast. 

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

i have done ket more than 600 time , after i've experience approaximately 400+ i got a full blown kundalini effect, so what it does is to suck me into a mystical realm what i call it the "kundalini k hole" and i am fully consciousness observing everything about it, my third eye and crown chakra pulsing sensation like some object struck inside

And then i started to feel chi energy depart from my body spinning around me,there are some interesting part of kundalini k hole, i have seen humanoid doing things like some agenda going on and then my visual field are like astral projection i cant really control where do i fly , something controling the movement, it know how to turn left and right and going inside tunnel and then found a machine like object then the "screen" zoom towards the object and do something on it, immediately my heart chakra blast off i got some weird bliss spiritual sensation every since that day..yeah thats my ketamine story ,one in a while i still do trip on ket to check out whats going on inside

Edited by Nevon

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Stay away from ketamine as it can be both physically harmful and addictive.

There are much better options.

I do not like the idea of you guys getting into ketamine.

we dont know how harmful 5-meo really is. Granted, it doesnt seem addictive but from what I read its elevating blood pressure and heart rate, in that regard it could put as much strain on your cardio system as a line of cocaine.

Ketamine on the other hand is an anaesthetic, the doses to put you to sleep in hospitals are much higher than "recreational" doses and still regarded as safe. Problems are starting when you do it every day, but its not physically addictive. And the psychological addiction is also not like cocaine or meth because it doesnt flood your reward centers.

On 01/02/2019 at 11:08 PM, Aimblack said:

you've become so loving lately, what's happened ?

@Aimblack I have discovered something about the possessors of "Agape" (the highest form of love, divine). They are notoriously abrupt in their presentation, they are blunt and very straight forward. I dont see it in a lot of people but it makes sense...all these people who you see smiling at you and always being in an absolutely AMAZING mood ALLLL THE TIME...are not usually "authentic." Nobody in this world (other than enlightened beings) are *always* in a good mood...these people are putting up a front. Its not a selfish, or negative thing...not really, its just they need to add a whole act to their being...a facade, to compensate for their lack of authenticity. Of course, being blunt and abrupt isint purely a sign of deep authenticity within a person...but when someone is taking the role of "your teacher", abruptness is a sign of deep understanding and farrrrr deeper (and usually, divine) Love. When Leo is abrupt he's showing us that he is so confident that he doesent need people to like him, he doesent need to add anything to make it look good...this is a *strong* sign of leo's motives and a strong sign that he is in actual fact, the most "love filled". No, i can see him very clearly, its obvious for me. This is a man you can trust.

Edited by Aaron p

@MM1988 I’m not an expert on ketamine, yet I know reserachers of psychoplastogens are not including ketamine due to toxic effects. They are trying to develop safer chemicals. 

25 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

@Aimblack I have discovered something about the possessors of "Agape" (the highest form of love, divine). They are notoriously abrupt in their presentation, they are blunt and very straight forward. I dont see it in a lot of people but it makes sense...all these people who you see smiling at you and always being in an absolutely AMAZING mood ALLLL THE TIME...are not usually "authentic." Nobody in this world (other than enlightened beings) are *always* in a good mood...these people are putting up a front. Its not a selfish, or negative thing...not really, its just they need to add a whole act to their being...a facade, to compensate for their lack of authenticity. Of course, being blunt and abrupt isint purely a sign of deep authenticity within a person...but when someone is taking the role of "your teacher", abruptness is a sign of deep understanding and farrrrr deeper (and usually, divine) Love. When Leo is abrupt he's showing us that he is so confident that he doesent need people to like him, he doesent need to add anything to make it look good...this is a *strong* sign of leo's motives and a strong sign that he is in actual fact, the most "love filled". No, i can see him very clearly, its obvious for me. This is a man you can trust.

I really don't know about all that...but I wasn't being sarcastic when I said that something about the phrase "I don't like the idea of you doing X" shows like real concern. I also noticed that in recent days/weeks he goes out of his way to be encouraging and compassionate. Maybe it's just me.

@Aaron p Be mindful of the stories you make up about me. Nobody here really knows me. What you're relating to when you think of me is your own self, not the actual me. Notice this. Any ideas you have of me being a good or bad person or whatever... it's ALL your own stuff!

Makes you wonder... Have you ever related to an actual human being in your entire life? Or was it always your own self you were relating to? Projecting your own ideas and needs onto them? Investigate that.

Any meaning your attribute to me or my work is your own projection, serving your ego in some way. In truth, my work is literally meaningness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 2/3/2019 at 0:20 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Aaron p Be mindful of the stories you make up about me. Nobody here really knows me. What you're relating to when you think of me is your own self, not the actual me. Notice this. Any ideas you have of me being a good or bad person or whatever... it's ALL your own stuff!

Makes you wonder... Have you ever related to an actual human being in your entire life? Or was it always your own self you were relating to? Projecting your own ideas and needs onto them? Investigate that.

Any meaning your attribute to me or my work is your own projection, serving your ego in some way. In truth, my work is literally meaningness.

@Leo Gura I'm finding it quite challenging to piece all the pieces of the puzzle together. Everything you say, it's hard to...interpret. I think I know what you mean...but there's a lot of confusion that's hard to push through. And everything seems to just add more confusion. While I stick with the practices I know it will eventually unfold

@Aaron p He's basically saying that everything you think and do is a reflection of yourself.

If I call someone a horrible person for doing drugs are they actually a horrible person or is that a reflection of what I like and don't like in a person?

You evaluate the world by the standards you either created or were given/programmed.

Or consider a situation where a person gets angry about one thing and another person doesn't. They must be living by different standards for this to be.

So then you realize all opinions and standards are relative. And this is how you shape your own reality.

Ketamine is contraindicated in pharmacological practice in those with any history or active psych disorders secondary to its dissociation properties. Watching people trip on ketamine generally isn't a pleasant experience. They call it a K-hole for a reason. :D

like iboga, it can be physically harmful.

idk why you would want to do ketamine if there are safe options out there. Like tested lsd, shrooms

Edited by Will Bigger

1 minute ago, Will Bigger said:

idk why you would want to do ketamine if there are safe options out there. Like tested lsd, shrooms

To find what works for you. 500ug lsd + 300mg DXM did more for me than even 1.5mg of LSD ever did.

I always gave dissociatives and psychedelics an interesting duality. Where dissos represented more of death and nothingness and psychedelics more of life and somethingness and mixing them felt like I was in control of a boat to sail the infinite seas.