Aaron p

Is ketamine dangerous/useful/recommended?

36 posts in this topic

It is a psychedelic...but I'm suspicious as to why I haven't heard much about it

I have some experiences with it and I highly recommend it. It can be addictive thou so be very careful not to do it often.
I reccomend taking very little, like 0.05 - 0.1 each half our 2-4 times. Sit down and meditate in silent darkness. Focus on breath and / or just being aware.
It´s really nice since it doesnt create hallucinations and it feels much cleaner than say, mushrooms. The mind is more clear.

If you get anxious and freak out I suggest watching a movie of some nature. The ketamine makes you feel part of the screen and you forget your body. Music doenst sound as amazing as other psychedelics.

Jesus...I ordered something else and this came.....now the vendor is sending me what I originally ordered ?. So I got the ket for free. It's a good 8-10 grams I'd say...at least. Holy shit, how much is it's street value per gram in the UK?

I'm also gonna test it with mecke, ehrlich and hofmann once I fully understand testing with reagents. 

Edited by Aaron p

I don't trust or like Ketamine, personally. It's fucking weird to be blunt. It's not really a psychedelic, it's a dissociative. It can be psychedelic-like in some ways, but it's a completely different kettle of fish.

I think it's worth trying just to experience it, but be wary of it: it has a dark side, it can be addictive and harmful. It can also be therapeutic if used carefully.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

19 minutes ago, outlandish said:

I don't trust or like Ketamine, personally. It's fucking weird to be blunt. It's not really a psychedelic, it's a dissociative. It can be psychedelic-like in some ways, but it's a completely different kettle of fish.

I think it's worth trying just to experience it, but be wary of it: it has a dark side, it can be addictive and harmful. It can also be therapeutic if used carefully.

@outlandish ...dissociative, I don't think I like that word......I mean, if it fully tests out there's a chance I'll take it but I need to know all about it first. And also, it may be addictive but i would only be trying it if I even do. I'm too focused on enlightenment to get distracted by a stupid drug

10 hours ago, Aaron p said:

It is a psychedelic...but I'm suspicious as to why I haven't heard much about it

I have found it very valuable in combining with meditation. A little goes a long ways so not much is needed (20-60mg).

It can be addictive so be careful. Also, regular usage can cause very serious bladder problems. I never exceed 100mg per week.

@Matt8800 When you say combining with meditation, do you combine them at the same time? I’ve never tried ketamine and curious about it’s spiritual effects. 

11 hours ago, outlandish said:

@outlandish ...assuming the tests go well I guess I will take a miniscule amount of it

Never tried ketamine but I have tried dxm extensively which is similar in a lot of regards. Yes they are dissociatives. On higher doses you'll be entirely in your head. I find it an enjoyable experience. Dissociatives can be used for spiritual work, but they tend to have more health risks. 

Personally combining 500ug lsd and 300mg dxm produced one of the most profound trips I have ever had. And as an added bonus the visuals were orgasmic. I remember just laughing at the magic of how reality just works. That was the same night my friend showed me Leo who said everything I had just realized. 

The addiction comes from being easily habit forming. You feel good and you can dose again right after you finish your trip. I had a slight problem with dxm for a bit but after I realized I was dosing out of boredom it was an easy fix. Now I only trip on dxm every few months. 

Edited by Shadowraix

12 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Matt8800 When you say combining with meditation, do you combine them at the same time? I’ve never tried ketamine and curious about it’s spiritual effects. 

@Serotoninluv Yes, I get myself into a state of samadhi first, then I take the ketamine and continue meditating with headphones in. Surprisingly, the headphones do not detract from the meditation in the least.

The ketamine makes you sensitive to feeling your energies. You can dig down and investigate your awareness for aversions and attachments that may be creating negative energy that is attached to you. Then you can process those energies by identifying them, totally accepting them and then releasing them.

Some of the feelings I like to cultivate before and during the trips are love, acceptance and surrender.

DMT is also a favorite of mine and I use the same way.

Edited by Matt8800

6 hours ago, Aaron p said:

@outlandish ...assuming the tests go well I guess I will take a miniscule amount of it

I don't think there would be harm in trying a larger-than-miniscule amount of it, if the miniscule amount goes well. It *is* interesting to experience different perspectives. Just going into it with some wariness like you are doing is a really good idea, and steer clear of any kind of regular consumption or habit. 

Ketamine is pretty closely related to PCP and DXM and a bunch of other dissociatives. One good safety feature of ketamine is that unlike PCP, people don't feel inclined to walk around and do stupid shit when they take too much.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

47 minutes ago, outlandish said:

I don't think there would be harm in trying a larger-than-miniscule amount of it, if the miniscule amount goes well. It *is* interesting to experience different perspectives. Just going into it with some wariness like you are doing is a really good idea, and steer clear of any kind of regular consumption or habit. 

Ketamine is pretty closely related to PCP and DXM and a bunch of other dissociatives. One good safety feature of ketamine is that unlike PCP, people don't feel inclined to walk around and do stupid shit when they take too much.

19 hours ago, outlandish said:

@outlandish nice

Stay away from ketamine as it can be both physically harmful and addictive.

There are much better options.

I do not like the idea of you guys getting into ketamine.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura are tuffles good for growth or too weak?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Many more useful and sophisticated psychedelics out there to explore.

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Stay away from ketamine as it can be both physically harmful and addictive.

There are much better options.

I do not like the idea of you guys getting into ketamine.

you've become so loving lately, what's happened ?

@outlandish I've heard so much bad about pcp and psychosis. Just recently a friend's bf attacked her on it and hurt her pretty bad. Had a black eye. 

For those wanting to ease into the psychedelic realm. . . 

The gentliest psychedelic teachers ime:

1. San Pedro. So smooth and gentle. Not possessive like standard psychedelics. You can leave and come back as you like. Mother Pedro is always there for you. 

2. Al-lad. Not easy to find, yet a gentlle ride with insights. 

3.  4-Aco-met. A gentle headspace. If the insights aren’t flowing, close your eyes for some beautiful CEVs.