archi

Be careful people, 5-Meo ceremony

19 posts in this topic

I do want to spread bad word with you guys to be very careful what you buy on dark net, always test it and do not go climbing Everest first day you buy hiking boots!

So, I was buying lsd drug test from one guy (owner of eu eshop) and had a word with him about substances etc. and he mentioned that there were recently 2 deaths related to 5-meo (he mentioned Octavio and that he has stop at the moment bla bla). I do not know details ... so it is unconfirmed yet.

Anyway, all I want to say,  make sure you know what you doing and/or are going into and start slowly with all substances ...

My advice:

start like mushrooms/truffles 2g dry/15-20g wet

then start maybe peyote, san pedro, ayahuasca etc. couple of times then maybe bufo (don't try to push boundary, like 2-3 times per ceremony) and never never bufo after whatever medicine that contains DMT because MAOI can still be in the system and  kick in.

Maybe somewhere in between Mckenna hero's dose.

What is your proposed progress? If there is any progress :).

Good tripping!

Edited by archi

5 hours ago, archi said:

be very careful what you buy on dark net, always test it and do not go climbing Everest first day you buy hiking boots!

Died because of bad substance or because of intense experience?

5 hours ago, archi said:

I do want to spread bad word with you guys to be very careful what you buy on dark net, always test it and do not go climbing Everest first day you buy hiking boots!

So, I was buying lsd drug test from one guy (owner of eu eshop) and had a word with him about substances etc. and he mentioned that there were recently 2 deaths related to 5-meo (he mentioned Octavio and that he has stop at the moment bla bla). I do not know details ... so it is unconfirmed yet.

Anyway, all I want to say,  make sure you know what you doing and/or are going into and start slowly with all substances ...

My advice:

start like mushrooms/truffles 2g dry/15-20g wet

then start maybe peyote, san pedro, ayahuasca etc. couple of times then maybe bufo (don't try to push boundary, like 2-3 times per ceremony) and never never bufo after whatever medicine that contains DMT because MAOI can still be in the system and  kick in.

Maybe somewhere in between Mckenna hero's dose.

What is your proposed progress? If there is any progress :).

Good tripping!

5meo is not like most other psychedelics with regards to safety. It is one that can result in a fatality if too much is taken. 

As the OP indicates, there are risks involved in using psychedelics and beginners should proceed with caution. As well, the OP offers several useful suggestions.

Yet, the thread title crosses the line into a "click-bait" drama title. The OP states this is third-hand information that is unsubstantiated. Therefore, the title is misleading at this point.

In summary, drugs can be dangerous, do research and test first. Amazing how this goes by people. 

That is already known about Octavio. He's worked with something like 5000+ people. Yeah, out of 5000+ people you will have one or two terrible cases, especially when smoking it outdoors.

A normal person is never gonna die from plugging 20-30mg of 5-MeO-DMT at home.

5-MeO raises heart rate for newbies. So if you have a bad heart condition, then it might be a problem. Although that raised heart rate is really only an ego reaction to facing ego-death. For example, if I take 5-MeO now my heart rate can stay pretty calm because I am used to the ego-death experience. It happens very gracefully now.

I think forcing newbies to smoke 5-MeO (as Octavio does) is bad practice. Smoking is far too harsh for many newbies to handle. I can see that some of them might totally freak out. The best method for newbies is plugging synthetic. I would only suggest smoking to advanced psychonauts who already had a 5-MeO breakthrough.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I read similar about 1p-LSD also. In some people it can cause vein blockage in the extremeties vs LSD-25 which does not do this.

1 hour ago, thesmileyone said:

I read similar about 1p-LSD also. In some people it can cause vein blockage in the extremeties vs LSD-25 which does not do this.

That sounds very unlikely to be real. You have to back such statements with a source. Are you sure you are not mistaking 1P with some phentylamine, like NBOMe, Bromo-DragonFly or DOC?

Yes, it is a rumor, I went directly to the source to search for comment on rumors so I may return with clearer message. 

My message was partial click-bait (I amended the topic) and I want to put into people's awareness (it is never enough) to start slowly.

------------------------

It reminds me of the story of sannyasin that carries a lantern and he hears motorcyclists without lights that is going to hit him. Sannyasin wants to give motorcyclist lantern not injure himself. However, motorcyclist replies: "What is the point!  I do not have brakes either!"

What you all have to realize is that either way you wouldn't be able to tell a difference if you die or not because there are infinite universes at play ;) Without you, none of it exists.

B R E A T H E

4 minutes ago, pluto said:

What you all have to realize is that either way you wouldn't be able to tell a difference if you die or not because there are infinite universes at play ;) Without you, none of it exists.

True, it is not about the one that goes but ones that stay :):):) .

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I think forcing newbies to smoke 5-MeO (as Octavio does) is bad practice. Smoking is far too harsh for many newbies to handle. I can see that some of them might totally freak out. The best method for newbies is plugging synthetic. I would only suggest smoking to advanced psychonauts who already had a 5-MeO breakthrough.

100%

After my personal participation in ceremony’s with Octavio I’ll say that it’s not the best way for serious seeker who has no serious experience with substances. Octavio has he’s own perspective on it which sounds like “the bigger - the better”. He don’t believe that Martin Ball has reached enlightenment and anybody can (info from our personal conversation).

I think retreats like that better for stage green integration. 

Read comments as well.

Edited by archi

^ He's not exactly being forthcoming about what happened. Sounds like someone died.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Just a general comment about psychedelic retreats. Do your research and be cautious. Before I did an Ayahuasca retreat in Peru, I spent two months researching. I contacted people that had attended retreats and I contacted retreat leaders. I finally decided on one that resonated with me. Then I traveled there several days prior to the retreat to meet the leaders and members of the community. If the vibe felt weird, I was willing to leave right then and do something else in Peru. I had a backup plan in the nearest city.

I had a great retreat and the preparation I put in was well worth it. During my travels in South America, I came across many travelers who had done Aya ceremonies with mixed results. There are a ton of "fly by night" outfits in South America. No regulations at all. There were cardboard signs posted up around Cusco with "Aya ceremony every Tuesday" scribbled on it. There were plenty of stories of shady retreats with improperly prepared Aya, negligence and participants being taken advantage of. These retreats have become big business in some poor countries and there are plenty of predators that want to cash in on naive tourists. There are also highly reputable retreats. The retreat I attended was professional with lots of love and care given to participants. Yet, they're not all like that. Even if a leader is well-intentioned they still need a lot of experience and skills to manage a healthy retreat.

And it's not just retreats. Every foreign country I've traveled to had thieves that used some type of trickery to take advantage of naive tourists. I've seen dozens of tricks. When I travel to a foreign country, I'll chat with a local to learn about the tricks thieves use in the area so I can protect myself. Especially regarding passports. I've met so many travelers surprised that they were robbed. It's the individual's responsibility to do their own research and preparation. 

On 01/02/2019 at 7:53 AM, Girzo said:

That sounds very unlikely to be real. You have to back such statements with a source. Are you sure you are not mistaking 1P with some phentylamine, like NBOMe, Bromo-DragonFly or DOC?

You asked..

https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Thread-1P-LSD-1-propionyl-lysergic-acid-diethylamide?page=87

https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=106122

https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/3fvbsv/1plsd_circulatory_side_effects_persisting_raynauds/

---

level 1
doordie800

2 points ·
9 months ago

Ug for ug they are the same. I get way more vasoconstriction and strange side effects on 1P.
level 2
compoundbreak791

1 point ·
9 months ago

I took 400ug of 1P-LSD a few weeks ago and couldn't move my hands for a bit. Felt a very tingly feeling.
level 3
doordie800

1 point ·
9 months ago

Yeah I never actually took it again after that 1 experience it was so negative. I was feeling so should it was hard to enjoy the trip. I took 250ug.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LSD/comments/8gmfsk/1plsd_potency_compared_to_street_tabs/

---

It was enough to put me off 1p!

On 01/02/2019 at 8:26 PM, Serotoninluv said:

Just a general comment about psychedelic retreats. Do your research and be cautious. Before I did an Ayahuasca retreat in Peru, I spent two months researching. I contacted people that had attended retreats and I contacted retreat leaders. I finally decided on one that resonated with me. Then I traveled there several days prior to the retreat to meet the leaders and members of the community. If the vibe felt weird, I was willing to leave right then and do something else in Peru. I had a backup plan in the nearest city.

I had a great retreat and the preparation I put in was well worth it. During my travels in South America, I came across many travelers who had done Aya ceremonies with mixed results. There are a ton of "fly by night" outfits in South America. No regulations at all. There were cardboard signs posted up around Cusco with "Aya ceremony every Tuesday" scribbled on it. There were plenty of stories of shady retreats with improperly prepared Aya, negligence and participants being taken advantage of. These retreats have become big business in some poor countries and there are plenty of predators that want to cash in on naive tourists. There are also highly reputable retreats. The retreat I attended was professional with lots of love and care given to participants. Yet, they're not all like that. Even if a leader is well-intentioned they still need a lot of experience and skills to manage a healthy retreat.

And it's not just retreats. Every foreign country I've traveled to had thieves that used some type of trickery to take advantage of naive tourists. I've seen dozens of tricks. When I travel to a foreign country, I'll chat with a local to learn about the tricks thieves use in the area so I can protect myself. Especially regarding passports. I've met so many travelers surprised that they were robbed. It's the individual's responsibility to do their own research and preparation. 

This is the retreat I will be going to unless I hit full SR in the next few months:

https://www.psilohuasca.com/sessions/