Paul92

Finally gone completely mad

14 posts in this topic

Had the thought a couple of days ago that what if EVERYTHING, is just a figment of my imagination. 

You. This forum. People. The earth. The universe. Everything. 

History is just an elaborate story my mind has made up. There are no humans, they're just my imagination... 

How can I live? 

2 minutes ago, Paul92 said:

Had the thought

Erase that thought in live in the actual.

Thinking cant lead to anything but more thinking.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 minutes ago, Paul92 said:

Had the thought a couple of days ago that what if EVERYTHING, is just a figment of my imagination. 

History is just an elaborate story my mind has made up. There are no humans, they're just my imagination... 

How can I live? 

that's also just a story

unborn Truth

@Paul92 Sounds like you've gone sane ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sounds like hes overthinking. What happened to ACTUAL?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Paul92  How do you know, that this whole world isn't just one big joke, that everyone is playing on you? :D How do you know, that we are real people, damn, how do I know that you are real? What if you are just some sort of NPCs? Happens to me also.

You'll be fine man. Just check out the "negative sides" of meditation etc - see if someone else has been in your shoes

4 hours ago, Paul92 said:

There are no humans, they're just my imagination... 

How can I live? 

@Paul92 Play along with the illusion as always but knowing it's been an illusion all along.

To Leo's point thats how reality actually IS.  Its an absolute relativity.  So in your perspective that  IS reality.  In your perspective.  And your perspective is all there is! Are you getting this?  Good.  Now you can enjoy the ride.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Good luck living in the real reality Paul! Ground yourself in the things you've always enjoyed. Even if you don't feel like it. You'll definitely get used to it! And you might just develop a taste for it.

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

17 hours ago, Paul92 said:

How can I live? 

its okay Man U can get through this... this is your imagination talking to you right now... you aren't real...and also nothing you're reading is... 

@Paul92 You're being selective, and not taking this far enough. Even the story in your head that everything is a story is itself a concept and cannot be trusted. I know you've been going through a lot of pain lately, because you've been living in your head. NONE OF THAT was real or necessary, it was completely in your head. 

Use the wisdom from The Power of Now. All you have is the present moment. This present experience. Drop the fucking stories and live. Enjoy. Love. Absolutely nothing is stopping you except you own Goddamn head. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the wonderful movie of life. What you're experiencing now is like if you were watching Planet Earth II and you were lost in your head contemplating the "unreal-ness" of all the animals you saw on screen, not actually watching the show. Really think about that scenario... 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

20 hours ago, Paul92 said:

EVERYTHING, is just a figment of my imagination. 

Your projection of these things are your imagination. 

Don’t get into this ego-trip of thinking that the whole universe is just your imagination... sorry, pal, but you’re not God ;)