AlphaAbundance

Is this Stage Coral???

41 posts in this topic

@Aakash Yeah another one is

J Cole seems to be past stage orange.

Why do most people (seem to) listen to or (seem to) like low conscious trap music before conscious music?

I think it's people's desire to feel adequate, worthy thinking there cool, hard, from the hood

2 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

@Aakash Yeah another one is

J Cole seems to be past stage orange.

Why do most people (seem to) listen to or (seem to) like low conscious trap music before conscious music?

I think it's people's desire to feel adequate, worthy thinking there cool, hard, from the hood

He makes music with the rappers hes supposedly better than, the younger materialstic trap-rappers. He even had an interview with Lil Pump, requires tremendous open-mindedness and love for a man in his position. Definitely Green.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

16 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

@bejapuskas @d0ornokey

Upon further inspection, this is different from Tj Reeves (stage coral) so this might be stage aubergine?o.O

TJ Reeves explanation:

beige - exercise, eat healthy, meditate

purple - get your family and relationships together

red - find your passion and purpose

blue - know your values

orange - be able to manage people, become financially independent

green - be there for people

yellow - understand systems

turquoise - mystical experiences

Till this point, it all sounds reasonable, but his definition of Coral and Teal is ridiculous :D 

coral - become the best at everything

teal - be so good that you can set other people's values while talking to them without making them feel miserable

What is beyond infinite love, that you can embody at turquoise? Sure, it's important to take care of your health, relationships, knowledge, conceptual understanding, skills etc... But why should you become some sort of perfect human, who can „beat 99 % of people in the room at everything“ and why should you go and tell people what to do, that's insane.

26 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

turquoise - mystical experiences

Till this point, it all sounds reasonable, but his definition of Coral and Teal is ridiculous :D

coral - become the best at everything

teal - be so good that you can set other people's values while talking to them without making them feel miserable

poorly integrated mystical experiences can lead to huge ego trips.

why be the best at everything when cooperation is so much more efficient and beautiful?

and i have no better words fot that "teal" level. huuuuuge, huuuuuuuuge ego trip!

unborn Truth

2 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

why be the best at everything when cooperation is so much more efficient and beautiful?

That being said why do anything if there is no you?

Just now, AlphaAbundance said:

That being said why do anything if there is no you?

"doing" can't be avoided. the sun arises, the birds sing, the heart beats and the universe says "I"!

unborn Truth

@bejapuskas Yah that's cool those seem to be all the resourceful parts of each stage that a stage coral person integrates. I think he just created stage teal himself. And who knew Ash was stage coral all along:o

@ajasatya @bejapuskasWell it is one thing to do the bare minimum to live (just pay living expenses). It is another thing to actively self-improve, but why do self-improvement if there is no self?o.O

It is a totally other thing to stop doing completely and just die. There is no you anyway so why not do that? You will still be infinite so your not losing anything to see what happens after "you" leave this finite form.

Edited by AlphaAbundance

@AlphaAbundance  You can improve your conversation skills to express yourself better, make people smile, be more confident. You can read, so that you understand important subjects like history, language, psychology and politics, so that you don't make some stupid decisions in life (voting for Trump lol). You can eat healthy, exercise and meditate, so that you can experience, what your body is capable of at its peak... Don't become a zen devil.

7 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

It is another thing to actively self-improve, but why do self-improvement if there is no self?o.O

It is a totally other thing to stop doing completely and just die. There is no you anyway so why not do that? You will still be infinite so your not losing anything to see what happens after "you" leave this finite form.

you are speaking from a dogmatic perspective. how can you write poetry about the smell of flowers if you've never smelled one?

if you have issues on your life, please, for the sake of Love, do not use "spirituality" as a way to escape them. face them and grow up because existence is amazing... and it includes what you're experiencing. without your life and experience, the universe would be less complete :)

unborn Truth

3 hours ago, Rilles said:

You have no idea what kind of people exist out there.

Then show, don't tell.

1 hour ago, AlphaAbundance said:

Well it is one thing to do the bare minimum to live (just pay living expenses). It is another thing to actively self-improve, but why do self-improvement if there is no self?o.O

It sounds like you are thinking what no self would be like, yet haven’t had a lot of direct experience and embodiment.

After an awakening beyond self, the self doesn’t suddenly dissappear. The whole story of the self and all it’s emotions, likes and dislikes doesn’t permanently vanish. That stuff is deeplt ingrained into the mind-body of the human and self impulses still arise. It can be process to deconstruct the self construct that had been built over many years. . . It’s the relationship to the self that changes. The self is no longer the main act in the show.

1 hour ago, ajasatya said:

"doing" can't be avoided. the sun arises, the birds sing, the heart beats and the universe says "I"!

Ofc it can, you can die.

Also, cooperation can be part of "becoming the best at everything".

2 minutes ago, tenta said:

Ofc it can, you can die.

the body-mind experience ends but True Nature is eternal.

unborn Truth

Not sure why, but I thought Coral had to do with becoming one with the emotions and states one experiences? As in becoming "anger" or "sadness", similar to what an animal might be, without any resistance of morality, but a complete immersion into reality, not as an observer or actor but simply as reality itself. So I guess instead of sitting there and appreciating the infinitude of nothingness, one would again become immersed into the being of certain aspects of reality. Kind of like a loop?

Glory to Israel

1 minute ago, Scholar said:

Not sure why, but I thought Coral had to do with becoming one with the emotions and states one experiences? As in becoming "anger" or "sadness", similar to what an animal might be, without any resistance of morality, but a complete immersion into reality, not as an observer or actor but simply as reality itself. So I guess instead of sitting there and appreciating the infinitude of nothingness, one would again become immersed into the being of certain aspects of reality. Kind of like a loop?

that's turquoise, but without the immersion in "anger", "sadness" or any other toxic emotions*. people on turquoise are aware enough to notice patterns that would trigger shallow "animal instincts", as you put it, before they take over.

it is a fully integrated circle, but without existential ignorance nor undisciplined mental behaviors.

*sadness is not necessarialy toxic. sadness can be the consequence of emotional pain and the fuel for deep changes. attachment to sadness is the real villain.

unborn Truth

6 hours ago, TheAvatarState said:

Now THIS is stage Coral

Haha, wtf did I just watch?!