Ar_Senses

Leo's clone or just very alike

9 posts in this topic

Hey there, Actualizers. I've done my Life Purpose course at Autumn of 2018. I've experienced a lot of resistance while doing it, but nevertheless - it's done and now I know myself so much more, it's even hard to believe that there was a time when I didn't knew or paid attention to my top Values, Strengths and important concepts like "Resistance", "Mastery", "Hero's Journey", "Purple Cow" etc.

I have a problems with it and need some help, questions and advices from you!

First problem: Am I Leo's clone or just very alike?

My purpose, values and interests are so close to the Leo's (he in my lists of three inspiring human beings) that I'm afraid that I'm just copying him. From the other side there is a lot of similarities between us that are very authentic for me. I was interested in the nature of reality and understanding of how everything works even when I was a teenager. I'm even got to know and learn about Life Purpose and Zone Of Genius before found the Actualized.org channel. Same story happened with psychedelics - I was intuitively interested and learning about it even before Leo recognized that it has a potential for growth. Not that I'm just using some LSD at the party, I'm really reading and watching videos about it far before try it. Same story with meditation - I've started to practicing zen from my first course at the college.

It’s all very close to Leo's intentions and values, it's making me nervous even if I aware of everything I've mentioned before.

Second problem: There is no tears while im visioning

Down below I'll try to describe my personality as accurate as possible, therefore you'll be able to understand me more and help me with my anxieties. I remember visioning that I'm becoming somebody who living fulfilled, juicy, rich and happy life. That I'm somebody who set example to others and anybody can understand without words "There more to live, than you can even imagine!". I'm imagining that people get to know from me about Life Purpose, Deepest Truths about reality, Wisdom, Mysteries. That I'm somehow figured out how to communicate that truths to people even better than through words and emotions.

But there is no tears, at the moment I can't achieve that state which Leo demonstrate in his vision video. And that is put me in a worry.

Let's imagine that I'm a RPG-character :ph34r:

Life Purpose: To inspire people and share wisdom to make their lives richer and happier

Zone of Genius: Figuring out the life (uncertain)

Top-10 Values: Wisdom; Truth; Freedom; Adventure; Self Expression; Peace; Contribution; Communication; Health/Energy/Strength; Leadership.

Top-5 Strengths: Spirituality, sense of purpose and faith; Curiosity and interest in the world; Hope, optimism, and future-mindedness; Woo (enjoing the challenge of meeting new people and getting them to like you); Humour and playfulness.

Spiral Dynamics: Grounded in Green, jumped to soon through Orange (need to embody it deeper) wish to move at Yellow in 2-3 years

MBTI Type: ENTP (Debater) - Tested myself with biennial intervals - same results. Me myself, girlfriend and close friends are agreed that it's pretty accurate description of my persona.

The interesting thing is in the NT-element which is called “Promethean”  I’m really inspired by that image and meaning, which it contains. I’m in love to help people to become God-like with help of “Fire” (Wisdom). I’m already doing that type of work on practice with my friends and closest circles.

5 Trades: Cognitive Style - Intellectual; Organizational Style - Flexible; Energy Style - Ambiverted; Management Style - Responsive; Interpersonal Style - Competetive 

20-year career plan: 

1. Practicing and learning a lot of Mysticism, Spiral-Dynamics and Systems Thinking (zone of genius work).
  2. Become a salesman in HR sphere to accumulate €10000  for iPec 1-year course in Netherlands.
  3. Participate at iPec coaching course and becoming a consultant who are using Spiral-Dynamics to help powerful and passionate people to move at the Stage Yellow.
  4. To live and work in Netherlands.
  5. Finally be able to pursue enlightenment without anxiety about basic Maslow-hierarchy needs (money, work, social status etc.).
  6. Have enough net-worth to get a degree at Maastricht University as a bachelor of psychology and participating in psychedelics studies.
  7. Become a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black belt.
  8. Become deeply grounded at the Stage Yellow.
  9. Initiate opening of Neo-Sanatorium, where people will be able not only use traditional spa/massage/bath procedures, but also use MDMA/Mushrooms therapy, DMT, 5-MEO-DMT, LSD, Kambo, Psychotherapy, Coaching, Shamanism etc. to get deeper understanding of the nature of reality or reconnect with it among legit professional facilitators, medical assistants, guides.
  10. Dive deep into Spirituality, stage Turquoise awakening, pursuing enlightenment even harder.

Short-term goal: To embody stage Orange properly and close my struggles with money and career, eating clean.

Key Story Elements:

Retreats and Psychedelics: 10-day vipassana retreat, LSD, Ayahuasca Ceremony, Kambo, Bufo Alvarius (5-meo-dmt) retreat with Dr. Octavio Rettig

Embodied Practices: Concentration (10-13 min); Meditation (20-40 min); Affirmation (5 min); Visualisation (5 min); Reading; Nootropics.

Half-ass embodiment: Self-Inquiry; Journaling; Contemplation; Zone Of Genius Work; Supplements.

Sports: Pull-ups, push-ups at home; Jiu-Jitsu (2 times a week, started 11.2018)

Place: Russia. Moved from my own town to Saint-Petersburg (6 mln population, big city near Europe) when I was 18 y.o. to study at the University of Cultures and Arts. 

Money Archetype: Innocent (limiting belief that I'm unable to work with money, so it's better to avoid it at any cost), Idealist (limiting belief that money problem should be solved without labour). 

Issues: ADHD

Education: Always had a problems with discipline, respect to authorities, math, physics, homework. End up with good points for final exams in Literature (83/100), Russian and English languages (73/100 and 76/100, Social Studies (67/100). Win a government budget program to become a bachelor of social-cultural activities in the University of Culture and the Arts, experienced a lot of difficulties with constancy and discipline, stupidity and low-consciousness, but was recognized as a talented guy. Left at last year. Was too arrogant and judging.

Career: Started to work since 15 y.o., worked as prometer at the streets, art-gallery assistant, art-manager, art-director at restaurants, journalist for karting-centre, interviewer, concert-manager, salesman for music collective, shitty administrator at the recording studio :D.

Vision Board: Click Here

So guys, please, ask me a questions which can get busted my Ego-self and figure out is it Authentic intentions or Self-Deception. If you struggled with something similar - share your story with me and help to overcome this fucking self-doubt. Thanks!

P.s. @Leo Gura if you have some time to give an advice to me it'll be perfect.

Арсен Вижн Борд.jpg

Edited by Ar_Senses
Grammatics

It's fairly natural that if you follow me, like my work, and shell out $250 for my course that you will be similar to me in many ways. At the same time, you will be different from me and your LP will not at all be expressed in the way I express my LP.

Just look within and make sure you are staying true to yourself, not just aping me. If you are being true to yourself and it happens to look like what I'm doing, that's not a problem.

Also make sure that you are partaking of other sources beside myself. The problem with relying too much on one source is that your mind isn't given enough variety of input to produce a truly original output.

Copycatting is a problem of lack of diversity of input. For example, an aspiring film director who's in love with George Lucas films so much that he only watches George Lucas films is doing himself a great disservice and will end up a copycat.

Creative people need to vastly diversity their inputs, otherwise their output will be unoriginal. That's one of the reasons that I literally study 100s of obscure sources. I have no interest in being a cookie-cutter Tony Robbins clone.

Teach yourself how to be creative outside the box. There are so many different ways to express a common set of values or even the same career choice: like being a life coach. You can be a totally unique life coach if you do it right.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It's quite funny and also quite beneficial that you made this post. I'm in a very similar situation and asked myself the same question. For me, there is one major difference between me and you/Leo: I'm really into music. However, it becomes less and less important as I progress in spiritual work. So considering the principles of commitment and mastery, it will not even play that big of a role because consciousness > music (> everything).

I've arrived at pretty much the same conclusion Leo just presented. Question if you're just being influenced or if it's authentic. For me, since it has only become stronger in the last months, I'm quite sure I just happen to share similar values, which is not that strange after all.

Not sure if that's the same for you, but Leo also played a huge part in my entire development and growing up. So being influenced and being authentic might actually be the same thing.

It is very hard sometimes not to deify Leo. Apart from my parents, he is by far the most influential person in my life. A whole new world has been opened to me, my whole life has been transformed. Fuck, I was some super orange, scientific, religion-bashing, arrogant and tbh quite unhappy guy a few years ago. Then I found "How to make a girl squirt" :D @Leo Gura Thank you man, I actually have tears in my eyes right now. Hope I'll meet you some day to give you a big hug 9_9

1 hour ago, rounder said:

@Enizeo yeah it gets less and less insignificant but that don't mean it has to get less important, if that's your favorite way of being why neglect it?

Just wondering

It's not a deliberate decision, I just notice that it matters less and less, compared to raising my consciousness and, above all, finally realizing truth. But there is of cause nothing wrong with it, I still listen to and play a lot of music. But it's not my focus anymore.

@Ar_Senses Same here, i thought that i was copy cat leo, i even get certified in coaching then when i have my own clients, i decided to give up on this, cause something was did not fit well.

Then i did my LP and it was about business development. My strengths are far away than of a life coach. I am a INTJ and biggest strength the conscientiousness.  Although i have tons of respect from Leo i saw that we are not the same at all, i disagree in many aspects of what he is saying cause i learned from pain that other things work from me. 

You seem like a peoples person and theoretical. Why not HR or learning & development ? Companies need good HR now to shift from orange to green and the HR professionals here in Amsterdam are in high demand.

On 01.02.2019 at 9:48 PM, George Fil said:

You seem like a peoples person and theoretical. Why not HR or learning & development ? Companies need good HR now to shift from orange to green and the HR professionals here in Amsterdam are in high demand.

My biggest strength is Spirituality and Curiosity.

I’m into HR a little bit, but I’m highly independent and can’t imagine myself happy as an HR-employee. I’m more into people than organizations and I love to see how somebody gets “AHA!” after our conversation. My vision is highly “progressive” for the current culture and it’s very hard for me to imagine that I’ll satisfy my values while helping organization at the day after day basis to transit from orange to green. But I can imagine very well that I’m coaching owner or CEO to understand what is needed to grow.

On 31.01.2019 at 7:38 AM, Leo Gura said:

Just look within and make sure you are staying true to yourself, not just aping me. If you are being true to yourself and it happens to look like what I'm doing, that's not a problem.

Thanks! I appreciate that you've answer!

As I’ve contemplated more I’ve realized that Mysticism and Metaphysics for me are worth 20, 30, 50 years of practicing without any doubt. It’s highly interesting and rewarding.

But I see that Systems Thinking and Spiral Dynamics are highly beneficial on my way of realizing Life Purpose and Awakening. I’m fascinated and genuinely interested in master them too (especially SD).

Do you think that SD and ST are subfields of the Mysticism/Metaphysics?

How many percentage of deliberate work you’ll recommend to spend on them?

How many hours you yourself spent on developing understanding and embodiment of SD and ST?

Edited by Ar_Senses

6 hours ago, Ar_Senses said:

Do you think that SD and ST are subfields of the Mysticism/Metaphysics?

I wouldn't go that far.

How many percentage of deliberate work you’ll recommend to spend on them?

I have no idea. You tell me.

How many hours you yourself spent on developing understanding and embodiment of SD and ST?

It's hard to quantify it like that. I don't measure my investigations into topics in hours. But I've probably spent 50-100 hours studying Spiral Dynamics. That's probably what it takes to have a solid grasp of it.

Embodiment is a whole nother matter. That could take decades.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Do you think that Zone of Genius “understanding the root causes and principles of life” are the same as “big picture thinking”?

Edited by Ar_Senses