Mountain-Sage

Inability to make the next step

2 posts in this topic

Here it is.

I normally am the person who gives insight and guidance, but now I have to be humble and let myself be at the space where it's me who receive.

Here I am, I have a health issue for a while, not only that, I kind of feel like my life has no real sense, it's not completely true, since I have a feeling that I'm here to provide value, and am more and more anchored in that, but there seems to be a void in the background, and haven't had access to what that void is or has to tell. This health issue might well be related to it, and it's kind of debilitating, I would be afraid of making bold choices by fear that this health issue would take over if I don't have support, which to me make sense, but feel imprisoning. I'm 25 men .

So here it is, I want to heal, I want to move on, but feel like being in front of a wall, because I don't know what's the next action, I don't know if my health will even allow me to be bold, since I'm so unstable. (Eating healthy doesn't help, I eat organic A1 and juices, do cleanse, fast, the whole thing.) I know somehow that no one can take a decision for me. When I speak of what I'm going through with people, no one knows what I live, not in a victimized way, but they recommend things that to me, make no sense, and that I've tried anyway, like eating healthy, consult a doctor, take care of yourself...  thank you, but that's not it.

So I don't know if it's a question or more a demand for guidance, what do I do? Is the question I have in mind, is it because I fear taking charge of this very question by myself? Because being honest, I doubt that I would get to the right place, I feel like the options that come to mind are fair, nice and generally something that would be seen as well, but they are not what I'm searching. If you feel like you know something about what I live, and could help me, I thank you.

If you want to question me so I can give you clarification on what I live and how I am inside, just reply question and I will answer.

Thank you.

It is really challenging when a health issue creates limitations to what you would like to do. Would you be willing to give a brief description of the type of health challenge you are experiencing? How does the illness limit you? Do you have flare ups with times that you feel well?

Of course, if you don't want to discuss those things I understand.