Fairy

Sudden ENLIGHTENMENT!

53 posts in this topic

Theres no enlightenment, you again deluded your experience into limited being

@Fairy Don't allow the naysayers to take anything away from your moment of clarity. :)

13 hours ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

Beautiful. 

I think a good indicator that the insight is intellectual is: the person constantly reaffirms it. For example, "It's all me!!! There's nothing but me!!!" or "The Now is everything that exists. The only thing that is real is the Now!!! The Now!!!" 

When there's true wisdom, the mind gets silence. There's no need for euphoria. It's just a calm contentment. And the person won't feel the need to tell the world about his insights. 

An example of what wisdom does not look like, in my opinion: 

That's not fair. That kind of behavior is just that individual's way of expressing that kind of conscious shift. I don't think the euphoria invalidates the conscious lift. Often its done as a way to process it too. I'd be careful wanting to box how people should act or any expectations you have of people with enlightenment experiences.

@Mikael89 LOL, you made my day by that post. LMAO

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Jim Carrey btw, he turned up to that event saying that he wasn't going to come because he didn't exist. Notice that he turned up in a $30k suit...if he had turned up wearing jeans and a t-shirt I might have believed him more!

I had a funny time when I was a kid.  It hit me one day that I referred to other people as you but throughout their day they thought of themselves as me.  Then I would appear in their day and say how you doing etc.  I thought it would be funny to go up to people and say "hi me" because that would be referring to them as what they think of themselves as, and would make sense.  Not really important but still a funny memory this brought back.  i was laughing and being silly about it all day and my family thought I was silly.

17 hours ago, SgtPepper said:

That's not fair. That kind of behavior is just that individual's way of expressing that kind of conscious shift. I don't think the euphoria invalidates the conscious lift. Often its done as a way to process it too. I'd be careful wanting to box how people should act or any expectations you have of people with enlightenment experiences.

Different levels of consciousness init

15 hours ago, thesmileyone said:

turned up in a $30k suit...if he had turned up wearing jeans and a t-shirt I might have believed him more!

What's the correlation between the clothes he is wearing and his realization , or enlightenment ?

Be careful in trying to figure it out what enlightenment should do or not do to you , this is YOUR ego , nothing else .

On 29/01/2019 at 2:12 PM, SgtPepper said:

That's not fair. That kind of behavior is just that individual's way of expressing that kind of conscious shift.

I exhibited very similar behavior when I was into psychedelics. I would get euphoric and I thought I had found enlightenment. Never was I so deluded...

On 1/29/2019 at 7:33 AM, non_nothing said:

Theres no enlightenment, you again deluded your experience into limited being

This is interesting.  But be careful that the Ego is not trying to define itself as God.  That's the trap with that kind of approach.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

This is interesting.  But be careful that the Ego is not trying to define itself as God.  That's the trap with that kind of approach.

No ego no god