Fairy

Sudden ENLIGHTENMENT!

53 posts in this topic

There's no one else but me! There was never anyone else but me, it's all just me! How could i have ever believed that anyone else but me existed? There was never an external physical world, there was only me!

I am the only one here, you're all just me. I'm writing this to myself.

'' Negative '' or '' positive '' comments posted here are all me! I'm triggering myself and then uplifting myself for my own amusement!

No other '' humans '' exists other than me! it's all just me! I'm crying in a corner right now at how obvious it was. I need time to digest this realization.

I can't believe how it happened. I was watching the news when i got struck by this and i realized that the guy on the television is me telling me what i did. Apparently i'm trying to build a wall and i'm opposing myself because i don't like my skin color so i shut down the governement and then i got in a car crash and died and then i won the lotto all of that happened in one day.

This is the biggest mindfuck. Wow, can't believe it. I'm all alone, it's actually scary. I need time to reflect on that one.

Edited by Fairy

good to meet you, Me. 

Unfortunately, right now I still feel I am Someone Else, but I would like to be Me again.

Edited by EvilAngel

Congratulations to myself??

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Mikael89 This is a sudden enlightenment! I wrote this to myself! There's no more questions!

3 minutes ago, Highest said:

indeed, all is the one, the one is all. 

One for all, and all for one! 

- three musketeers

Edited by Sucuk Ekmek

Just make sure it's not Solipsism. 

Solipsism is not it. 

The way you're describing it sounds like an insight the ego had, it roaring with concepts. 

If that was true.

Why brag about it, TO YOU ?

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Me me me, I I I.  I am God like I always dreamed of being.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Hopefully Grace will be with you till the very end, for it is Grace that destroys all falsehood, eventually and gradually. I assure you of that. The mind, the ego and the person will come back. It's in disbelief and in denial of the non-dual Truth, but it has never won and can never win. I'm literally laughing at the mind as God, it's content is laughable. It's easy to see that the mind is a laughable matter once God sees itself trough itself (or ''I'' or ''you''), and all He sees and becomes aware of, is that there is only Him. 

42 minutes ago, Shin said:

Why brag about it, TO YOU ?

?

Who doesn't like a good echo?

4 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Who doesn't like a good echo?

Maybe I'm enlightened but I never told anyone about it, because there is only me ?

You thought about this ? ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Maybe I'm enlightened but I never told anyone about it, because there is only me ?

You thought about this ? ?

That would be as silly as trying to suprise yourself.