Karla

365 Days of Self Esteem Sentence Completion

158 posts in this topic

40/365

Sentence structures done... sloppily lol. 

Done is better than perfecto... I kinda like doing them sloppy.

I am choosing not to post them because they are kinda revealing. I do like the new sentence stems though... like a lot. Like I went from hum drum doing the stems to guns ho doing the stems, ahhhhh.

One of my contracts might be ending or altered soon which is nagging in the back of my mind a little bit but part of me is like okay... cook up what’s next in my vision and so be it.

“What is to give light must endure burning.” 
― Victor Frankl

Or a Rumi...

“Be like a tree and let the dead leaves drop.”

Yea that fits better.

Video from yesterday: 

Day 41/365

Sentence completion check ✔

Loved some of the toastmasters speeches before mine tonight! One guy had a great Steven Pressfield quote I loved.?

Did my main talk for the 4th time lol ✔

Secured Miami trip where I can do tje talk again and make it more spicy/ edgy ? ✔

Had an insight earlier that consciousness is a 6th sense because when you're really seeing things as they are, you see things before it actually happens kinda especially if you can tune into your body. I think my vid yesterday planted that seed actually. 

42/365

Yesterday was great as far as provress is concerned. Whew.

I made a vid with some takeaways:

I think I have to just get re-rooted unto my why and my highest goals. I have a speaking oppirtunity next week at the workshop in Miami.

Kinda excited that the gap feels like its closing.

Mindset: it's not about me/ little me. Very liberating.

Related to what you said in your video. I have found that by allowing my anger instead of repressing, I can express myself more fully if I consciously use it but only if my expression wasn't coming from a place of negative emotion. In other words, the anger would be the tool for accessing through heightened feeling, my connection with pure being. The liberation you described reminded of this.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Zigzag Idiot yaaaaa. ? Agree and it makes room for flow... I more so felt annoyed than angry but both I think are blocks if unexpressed. 

Ultimately I want to transcend that thinking level where annoyances can happen but allowing it is better than pushing it down atm. 

I actually listened to a video that I think explained the connection behind why being annoyed with someone is the same as being annoyed with self in a way that makes sense.

Because all expressions/ people are you/ a mirror-- easy to forget when triggered.

Also brings more calm/ ease to allowing all the feels! ?

Edited by Karla
Oops

Personal development stacks at the moment he he:

Nathaniel Branden book/sentence stems of course.

Neville Goddard audiobook-- loving these atm

Grant Cardone-- when I feel a bit whimpy or need that ef you/ BD energy.

Leo's yellow and turquoise spiral dynamics videos.

Lots of men but yoga and naps help me stay in the feminine energy.

Been resistant to meditation lately ?.

43/365

I am behind with posting. Yesterday--

Vlournal: 

also realize those Neville Goddard vids are super good because he basically is another Clarissa Pinkola Estes but around biblical statements. Soo good.

Here is the vid I referenced-- around everyone is you he he.

Hi there @Karla !

Loved what you said in your video about recognising others as yourself, and incorporating that oneness into how we perceive others... it reminded me of one time I went for lunch with a bunch of friends from my Zen sangha... I got a phonecall and stepped out for about 10 minutes, and when I got back one of my friends was eating my meal... I was like 'hey, you're eating all my food' and without flinching she just answered 'Luke, I am you, and you are me, so I'm just helping us eat our food'... ;)

Hugs,

Lucas

@ZenDancer ha ha. 

What a great friend to share your food so freely. 

Thanks for stopping by and adding something sincere.?

44/365

The earlier on in the day I can get some exercise and some comfort zone stretching activities in, the better so I notice.

I have also felt way more on top of my aligned eating and just aware of when I am taking actions or about to take acyions that don't align with my sentence structures.

I have a talk this coming Saturday and I am a bit nervous... Part of me is unsure how to fit everything in and knows some dying off has to happen.

Eek.

45/365 

Oops. Updating these tomorrow gahh.

Must sleep soon. Somwtimes the sentence completion is extra feather ruffling when its time for action ha ha.

So I took a little break for a couple days. I do have some progression around my self esteem, speaking and expression... Which was the point.

Here is today's vid: 

46/365

Picking up with days like I didn't fall off he he. 

My sentence completion was not complete but I feel like its still helping.

47/365

Going to update my talk. Some meditation would have been great this a.m. but I was rushing eek.

Thank you for documenting your journey with these sentence completions. I've just finished reading the book myself and I'm about to start them. Your videos are awesome too. I love how expressive and natural you are. 

Edited by Wisebaxter

@Wisebaxter thank you for this note! 

Documenting here adds this nice layer of accountability for me. And it feels a bit artful like creating a painting or something bit by bit.

Looking forward to checking out your sentence completion. Some days are easy and some are super uncomfortable.

I LOVE the book soo much.

I listened to his other books on YouTube as well --all SO good.

Here is the video for day 47/365.

Basically, I did my talk today. I am about to deconstruct my nervous feelings and hash out my talk more.

My talk included a lot about my sister and I realized I could mention her current status to wrap up the talk... Even though I purposely do not share about this because it's seemingly not a positive outcome for my twin sister.

Enough peopling for today... Time for some processing and then some myth making for Monday yay.

48/365

Almost didn't get this one in he he...

So tapped out today! I recalled a lot of big dreams I had given up on because I thought they were impossible.

Honestly I think the self esteem sentence completions are a big part of that-- very practical and also very daring.

The weekend was spent in Miami with my coach and other small biz owners and... The wellness resort center where we spent the day was amazing.

The last time I had a retreat it was a flop because I lacked the courage ti really put it out there... I embarassingly had only one person.

And I gave her a discount.

Ouch. As I type I am like nooo don't share that in your online journal lol! But I must.

My dragon has always been self esteem and self worth... My highest self and dreams have been defeated more times than I can even recall.

Sharing this is nothing compared to all my losses.

Feels like so much is going on today and I will share here when it's ready to be exposed he he.

Day 48 video... 

Almost omitted because of ? fear:

I decided that I want my next retreat to be here... In Miami at the (Carillon) resort. Almost left that out lol because of that massive fail last time.

Higher Self Love/True wellness focused= soul aligned body, mind and life retreat.

That would require all of me... And I would loooove that he he. 

This would also require LOTS more sentence completions he he he.

20190324_140431.jpg

20190324_122136.jpg

49/365

Yesterday I almost didn't do a video again and this happens almost every day but then it would be a waste not to at this point.

Everyday I say... Does this matter? 

I think so lol.

Yesterday I walked in the door and felt sooo good to be home again.

The smell of home was like the best ever... Ahhh. I had fun in Miami but I love the feeling of returning.

Here is the vid ai did for yesterday

Doing the myth Monday later this week (in challenge ) with the rest of my myth.

50/365

I love the feeling of being super empowered after being away in a mastermind then having to lift up my stagnant areas of life to match the new energy.

There's this desire to hold on tightly to the refreshed feeling... My sentence completions help.

Writing my vision daily and practicing my speaking daily helps also.

I have a new phone screen saver with a few I AM statements on it too he he.

This video from last night feels even more true today... Every coin has two sides.

If one thing exists, it's counter part MUST also exist. 

This concept also has helped me Know wellness because O have witnessed so much dis-ease in myself/ my sister/ clients/ countless others.

"Opposites" clearly teach us without words about the dual nature of life.

Everything has an antithesis that defines it's beingness and expression.

Same with knowing (conditioned) low self esteem and diminished self worth, so that I can know the depth of confidence also available because of it-- otherwise how could I truly appreciate the beauty in it's totality?

One does not exist without the other, and both allow expression of the opposite.

How amazing is that?

51/365

Today was one of those days that I really could see some of my small thinking in the way of my expression. And some worries that were just made up putting a damper on my (semi) productive day.

I saw this good, good video that mentions a lot about expression (my favorite thing)—so funny because he specifically mentions how women must be expressed. So super goooood. I was like yessss!

Obvi! There is nothing new under the sun... why do I make such a big deal about my seemingly crazy ideas when they are all over the place when I search.

So many times I went looking for stuff like this but couldn’t find it. 

Deep, intuitive women really must be expressed though. I feel like I learned over and over again to just stuff all the feelings down and not share.

I haven’t talked about this before but when my sister had her first psychotic break— she did lots of tell all e-mails and social media posts outing all what seemed to be her dirty laundry. 

It was weird because I kinda could understand how it was a way to get the weight off your shoulders—- so much of what she did seemed smart but honestly I was confused then and sometimes now.

I usually dont’ feel sad anymore, I just want to shake her and tell her to wake up already. So, I take this message for me.

I am doing a video challenge... in my group so counting those for my vids and will add on the Tube... maybe here too.