Arhattobe

Martin ball and his insomnia

138 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Rilles said:

It doesnt shock me at all, its an overused word that religious folks always use. Has 2000 years of namecalling (sinner,devil,heathen) really helped anyone? 

Leo is supposed to be higher than stage blue ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

26 minutes ago, moon777light said:

@Salvijus what does he say at the end?  "for them there is no..." 

For them there is no problem. They cross the border and they come back.

What he means is that someone who's a on a path of kriya when they reach the peak of enlightenment they are still very physcially capable. It's not the same with others. Others have huge trouble to remain in body and to keep it healthy. but For them there is no problem. 

This is really interesting video about how saints who reach the peak of enlightenment struggle with their body.

You will have a better understanding what he means by that.

You can skip to 4.15min. 

8 minutes ago, rounder said:

Speak for yourself, I guess he's fooling me then. I don't know why it's such a big deal if someone had an awakening experience. 

I also get awake != awakening, maybe that's what you meant but it doesn't feel that way.

yeah, so you are allowed to just say who's at what degree and what not?

You're just as much of a devil as anyone else on here. And just cause you save mad lives doesn't mean you are a saint forever

I post here in altered states 90% of the time because the site feels welcoming in that aspect. Everyone has completely different experiences, and some of us are more articulate than one another.

There was once a time where you felt a lot more loving and open-minded, now it feels like you're super selective. Everyone here should feel like they fit in, I believe everyone needs that and there's a place for everyone, but it obviously ain't my house.

I don't even get why you say such things, you aren't just one of us anymore, a lot of people look up to you. Why say things that can mislead others so easily, especially those who are neurotic? Like you saying someone isn't awake or whatever, means a lot on this forum. People who see that who think you're like the king will just assume you are right and won't experience that person for themselves unless they know how to learn from everyone.

?

God is love

And God in them

8 minutes ago, Shin said:

Leo is supposed to be higher than stage blue ?

He obviously is. Even Ken Wilber has had problems with criticism, its just what happens... Hope this non-sense can stop though. :)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I agree with what rounder sayd. The emphasis here on tons of pointless concepts and mental understanding leads to very unhealthy and unnecessarily complicated approach toward path and yourself. Like ego is a little weesel and your mission is to be clever and outsmart it.. 

16 minutes ago, rounder said:

There was once a time where you felt a lot more loving and open-minded

I had the same feeling :D

how enlightened is this conversation anyways.

i‘m enlightened.

no i am.

no i ...

what the heck you seemed more enlightened before. 

no you did.

you are a devil.

no you are.

no you.

ok guys i‘m the devil are you happy ? 

Edited by now is forever

2 hours ago, Arhattobe said:

I’m vastly different than I was when I awakened a few years ago, and still have quite a bit of work left. 

When you say you have awakened a few years ago my intuition feels a bit of superiority in those words, awakening is finding your true nature, and finding your true nature is the realization we are all one, so no need for superiority. 

Ive been taking psychedelics for a while now, and IMO Martin seems to be going through an awakening, his body is trying to catch up with the evolution of his spirit (or whatever you wanna call it) Matt kahn said once that all sickness is the body saying it needs time to integrate whatever is going on within.

Unless we are fully awaken the devil is within each of us, let’s get comfortable with our dark side. Like Shakespeare said “Hell is empty, and all the devils are here” 9_9

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

how do you all propose we fight over how to get to the place you are already at and who's closer to get there? 

:|

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash I know I know! We create some arbitary meaning around some arbitary idea and take it as truth because we say so... and then we fight who is closest to that idea! 
Ready, get set, Go!

3 minutes ago, luckieluuke said:

@Aakash I know I know! We create some arbitary meaning around some arbitary idea and take it as truth because we say so... and then we fight who is closest to that idea! 
Ready, get set, Go!

I AM more AM than you DEVIL!

Dont look at me! Look inside!

What you are is not the issue. What you see, what blinds you, what fogs up your vision is. 

3 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

What you are is not the issue. What you see, what blinds you, what fogs up your vision is. 

Perhaps what I see, what blinds me, what dogs up my vision is also me:)

@Jack River Never said it wasn’t. Pointless to say it is though. The truth factor of statements and ideas are not as relevant as the impact and growth factor of them.

An idea or statement is only as useful as its impact on your experience, sufferingn and so on. Otherwise it’s just philosophising.

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

He obviously is. Even Ken Wilber has had problems with criticism, its just what happens... Hope this non-sense can stop though. :)

Sadly,

Never.

God is love

And God in them

7 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

@Jack River Never said it wasn’t. Pointless to say it is though. The truth factor of statements and ideas are not as relevant as the impact and growth factor of them.

An idea or statement is only as useful as its impact on your experience, sufferingn and so on. Otherwise it’s just philosophising.

It's no idea, no philosophical jumbo jumbo, it is most obvious dude. In fact it is quite direct. 

@Jack River no idea is an idea to most people unless they have awakened. I don’t understand why you aren’t getting that. It’s a bit odd.