MsNobody

Astrology

Astrology    56 members have voted

1. 1. What’s your zodiac sign?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

50 posts in this topic

Astrology seems fun... never gotten really into it.

I'm a late Cancer (18th July). Anything you can tell me about that? 

@Wyatt yes doing an astrology reading based on the month alone is like doing a big 5 assessment based on 5 questions. a proper reading takes into account your exact time of birth. find someone born the same minute as you. 

@Rilles Hahaha me too, I am such a weirdo cause I have no problems talking about deep stuff so I cut the small talk and go straight to the deep stuff and people never expect someone is gonna do that and I do that even with people I don't know. 

@Galyna Aries are the babiesss the fisrt zodiac sign, the one who opens the way, they like to start things and are great leaders, they are the "I want it and I want it now" haha determined and very very competitive, it's all about winning, they are very honesty and people usually think they are rude because of their "transparency". Since they are always in a competition not with people but within themselves, they are good visionaries, they set up goals and fight for what they want so they are usually very wealthy and stable, for being a fire sign they are a little impulsive and passionate, also all the fire makes them angry faster and then they lose their temper easily. 

Aries man are usually very controlling, confident and often attractive, Aries women are very peaceful and focused/goal oriented overall but when they lose their temper they explode.. 

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

@cle103 cancer is a water sign like Scorpio and Pisces, very intense and sentimental, usually veeery emotional and highly intuitive, cancer women cry a lot, while cancer men are really good at hiding their emotions so they tend to be very reserved overall. They are known to be very manipulative cause their are good in persuasion.

They have a mom instinct with those around them, cancer women are usually very nurturing and like to take care of their home and family/friends, while men express it it by being very protective.

@WelcometoReality You would have to answer me this question haha so far I have had many Gemini friends but I have no clue what's going on in their minds, they are usually very intellectual and extremely curious about everything but that's all I know, people say they have double personality, and I everyday try to understand them without success xD one of my best friends is gemini, my co-worker too.. 

I've seen it's common for Gemini's to have two different sets of friends who don't know each other.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

On 2019-02-04 at 7:21 AM, MsNobody said:

@WelcometoReality You would have to answer me this question haha so far I have had many Gemini friends but I have no clue what's going on in their minds, they are usually very intellectual and extremely curious about everything but that's all I know, people say they have double personality, and I everyday try to understand them without success xD one of my best friends is gemini, my co-worker too.. 

That sounds like me a couple of years ago. I was very curious and wanted to learn about stuff and see how EVERYTHING fit together. It was like reality was one big puzzle that I was working on solving. I can see that they can be hard to figure out. I was really reserved to exposing myself. I was only relaxed while being myself or with my closest friends. :)

I have my sun sign in Libra and my moon in is in Aries. These are opposite on the zodiac, meaning I was born under a full moon. I think it makes a lot more sense to me because I never fully resonated with Libra on its own. The scales represent balance, which I like. But it also makes me wonder if my battle with bipolar disorder was written in the sky when I was born.

Edited by zenjen

"Move and the way will open."
– Zen Proverb