MsNobody

Astrology

Astrology    56 members have voted

1. 1. What’s your zodiac sign?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

50 posts in this topic

@Harikrishnan it's and earth sign, so they tend to be very very grounded, disciplined and responsible, they are the masters of self control and independence.

Well known to be had workers, they like to learn things through experience and expertise, since they are independent and grounded they are very practical and focus in the materialist world a lot, they are good managers. They can be very stubborn but I think they are not stubborn, they are just very focused and know what they want, they are intelligent and detail oriented, I found them to be perfectionists like Virgos.

Capricorn also value family a lot and are very traditional 

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

@Zigzag Idiot That's awesome, I'm Pisces sun, rising Virgo and Capricorn moon. I go crazy with perfection I guess because my ascendant is Virgo, but since Pisces are very dreamy and imaginative I think my groundness comes from my ascendant Virgo, thank god tt's an earth sign, if it was and air sign my mind would be far from here, more than it already is.. :D

You can believe whatever you want, but I can call bullshit when I see it. Astrology is pure ridiculousness.  If there are 7 billion people on earth, that means there are about 600 million people in each zodiac sign. How could they ALL have the same traits? Judging and basing people's character on the month that they were born is inaccurate and simplifies life too much.

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

I'm a capricorn and I'm the opposite of that.

?youve disproven astrology... want a cookie??

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@ivankiss I love Leo's confidence, it's pleasant to be around them because they are very comfortable in their skin,

They are fire sign ruled by the the sun so they tend to be very very powerful, and since they are good with people they are great in leading (natural born leaders, very brave and courageous) 

The cons is that they are so sure of themselves, so confident that they can neglect the need of others around.

In relationships they are very dominant, protective, passionate and warmhearted people.

@Wyatt @Mikael89 (didn't mean to tag Mikael) 

Perhaps astrology never claimed to be dead on accurate? @Aquariustalked a bit about it in another thread. There's a lot of factors you'd need to consider to make a proper assessment. It's more than the month you were born in.

It's really just recognizing patterns and not a absolute rule on how someone will be. 

@Shadowraix @Aakash Yes, your sun sign can be one but the rising sign another and sometimes people are more like their rising sign than the sun. You need to know the exact time you were born and check the position of moon and other planets in that time.

I use this website https://www.astro.com/index.htm to make the chart.

and here is what every planet or star mean:

Rising sign: External self

Sun: Fundamental characteristics

Moon: Feelings

Jupiter: Personal growth

Pluto: internal motivation

Neptune: Idealism 

Mercury: Communication 

Saturn: Insecurities

Venus: Love, ways of loving

Mars: Motivation, warrior spirit

Uranus: Freedom of spirit

48 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

Yay another Pisces!! Can you relate to what astrology says about Pisces?

Absolutely! My family and friends can too but I think my moon and mercury makes it even more freaky...xD

I think astrology is really interesting. It's a lot of fun.

Birthday: 4/26/1989

Sun Sign - Taurus (leader of the Earth house)

Moon Sign - Capricorn (Earth sign)

Ascendent - Virgo (Earth sign)

Also, in the Chinese Zodiac, I am year of the Snake which is an Earth sign because of the snake's close proximity to the Earth. And I am specifically an Earth snake as each twelve years the signs change from one element to another. So, my husband is also year of the snake, but he is 12 years older than I am. So, he is a fire snake. But there are also water snakes, metal snakes, and one other type that escapes me. 

Also, the vast majority of my extended chart which has about 20 or so constellations to it, consists of Earth signs. And all the chart that doesn't directly relate back to the element of Earth are water signs with just two Air signs thrown in there and no Fire signs.

If you want to check your extended chart, here is a link to a great website for it that one of my subscribers shared with me -  https://astro-charts.com

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Rilles what do you mean? haha my mercury is in Aquarius, I talk A LOT!

@Emerald that's very interesting! You are very well grounded with those three earth signs, earth signs are very connected with this reality because of that, they find it easy to bring ideas or projects into this world, it makes sense that you are very intellectual and have the ability to communicate your world to people around you, like Leo does, if you weren't connect it would be hard to have access to so many ideas/things and not get lost, you can explore a lot and come back to yourself..

Snakes are the earth's guardian, often when people drink ayahuasca they see many snakes, the vine of the plant is tangled like two snakes, in Japan they use them to predict earthquakes (since they can sense it 5 days before it happens), they are very smart creatures I'm obsessed with them :ph34r: a lot of people see snakes as a bad sign but as you know they represent wisdom. If you are into them I recommend the book The Cosmic Serpent - DNA and the origins of knowledge written by anthropologist Jeremy Narby.

You might like this too:

“If the account given in Genesis is really true, ought we not, after all, to thank this serpent? He was the first schoolmaster, the first advocate of learning, the first enemy of ignorance, the first to whisper in human ears the sacred word liberty, the creator of ambition, the author of modesty, of inquiry, of doubt, of investigation, of progress and of civilization.” Robert Ingersoll

Taurus is winning....interesting how that's the case, considering Leo is a Taurus. 

10 hours ago, MsNobody said:

what do you mean? haha my mercury is in Aquarius, I talk A LOT!

Haha mine too...! I cant stand smalltalk... like its superakward for me... xD Give me an interesting topic and I can rant for ages

15 hours ago, Wyatt said:

You can believe whatever you want, but I can call bullshit when I see it. Astrology is pure ridiculousness.  If there are 7 billion people on earth, that means there are about 600 million people in each zodiac sign. How could they ALL have the same traits? Judging and basing people's character on the month that they were born is inaccurate and simplifies life too much.

Collective unconscious influence. Stereotypes. Days of the week. Tuesday(war day) Wednesday(knowledge day). Not really traits, as behaviours.

I don't like astrology because it fragments reality. I think something like Christianity, which should in theory be un-falsifiable, offers one way of unifying the psyche. Maybe Buddhism is another, although falsifiable. Not really sure.

NPC-13-groupthink.jpg

@MsNobody  Jung wrote about pisces, the fish sign in Aion. Relates to Jesus Christ, he tries to take an empirical view of Christ  not as God, but an ordinary man. In a way, kind of a reverse Buddhism. As a principle of individuation, the fish was supposedly used as an early christian symbol, let alone Santiago de Compostela and fish(salted cod) as a tradition in Portugal. 

@MsNobody Hello, what can you tell about Aries? :) 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"