ShugendoRa

I'm doing kriya yoga everyday am I doing it right ?

8 posts in this topic

I bought the book by j.c Stevens. I noticed a change in my consuous baseline but what are the known effects of doing this for one month or so ? So far I'm doing all exercises I stopped on the third eye concentration because you were suppose to hear a astral OM sounds but I don't it's okay to move on ? 

@ShugendoRa Hi :) im I´ve also started Kriya yoga a few weeks back and am doing the first 6 lessons / exercises, Im currently trying to locate the chakras. Basically ivé started a new lesson per week - thats the rate Im going at. I havent had much sucess with lesson 7 :(  - seing light and feeling the third eye chakra. I found it hard to concentrate on....more difficult than my breath since I hardly feel it, whatever it is.

@Sahil Pandit Sounds like after the 7th there is the "kriya initiation" Im thinking i should try and get at least there pretty swiftly cause then the "real" kriya is taught. But seems like I should be going slower?

Maybe this should be posted in the Kriya thread. It´s quite hard to follow that thread thou, would be easier if it was divided into how far you are. I need to read so many posts until I find stuff at my level...

Edited by luckieluuke

I've done all the lessons before the omkar kriyas, and still can't hear the om sound or see the light, however it can take years for that to happen i think. My results are still tremendous so don't worry about that and move on. skip to kriya pranayama, no need to wait for the good stuff. nothing dangerous about doing a set f kp1

@luckieluuke how are you doing in locating the chakras? And how different is your consciousness now since you done this longer than me or advanced more than me? 

@Cocolove can you be more specific on your results? Have you reached Samadhi or how is your consuous awareness?