daniel695

irrational mind meets rationalism

1 post in this topic

so im irrationally minded, noticed this now the thoughts appear on the left side of the brain on the frontal lob become aware to me and now noticed to world values rationalism or so it seems. before i was in my own little bubble and had anxiety and now im and aware of the collective bubble ( collective ego). its so new to me trying to be a rationalist....is rationality above irrationality is this a step up in my spiritual development? is my ego getting stronger? i heard leo say you need strong ego in order for it to break or transcend it. I've also noticed how much people care about survival including my own ego. i do feel more grounded and theirs actually less or little anxiety then before.

are the steps of development...irrational-rational-post rational- a rational?

i can feel a resistance to this and it actually takes effort being rational i can feel the energy or focus is on my right brain and i need to constantly change it to left brain or sometimes putting the energy in the center.

it would be good to get a mix of feedback from mixed levels.

everything you do is for survival, from how you eat to how you walk, sleep, shake hands, poop, talk, cry, smile, being good

i know the best solution would be to use both side of the brain and be in harmony and not just use one.

thanks for reading.