Harikrishnan

No fap question

11 posts in this topic

So iam on day 22 of my no fap challenge and today i had sexting  with one of my gf and i was arroused. But didnt bothered as i was more in story telling mode. So after everything i am now feeling pain and pressure in all areas related to my sexual organ, including lower back. I used to have this kind of pain and pressure everytime i used to do no fap for more than 10 days and i will fap when pain comes and pressure is relieved after that. Why is it like this? 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

There seems to be emotional discomfort being created. So your system seems to see it as "bad", whatever you're doing

i did some exercise and sleeped. It is fine now.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

This is called blue balls. Real No fap is also about no sexual thoughts/desires/contact ect.. or you will experience those things unless you are a master of the arts. You can get to a level of mastery where you still interact sexually and not get these reactions but it takes a high level of self-discipline.

B R E A T H E

59 minutes ago, pluto said:

This is called blue balls. Real No fap is also about no sexual thoughts/desires/contact ect.. or you will experience those things unless you are a master of the arts. You can get to a level of mastery where you still interact sexually and not get these reactions but it takes a high level of self-discipline.

thanks i never knew about blue balls. now what should i do to get high levels of self discipline?

Don’t sext, in person sex is better. Sexing is just frustrating in my opinion.

Edited by Spiral

33 minutes ago, Spiral said:

Don’t sext, in person sex is better. Sexing is just frustrating in my opinion.

But i thought like it was tapping into my creatvity. I narrated a beautiful story. If sex part was cut of it was beautiful short story. 

If you're really interested in that, I recommend reading ''The multi-orgasmic men - Mantak chia'', it teaches you the cultivation of sexual energy, not for this energy to remain stagnant in your system, I've done it myself and you can have serious changes and more energy in your life. It's not about no FAP, but about healthy FAP, which sees mapping, I would say, as eating, do you eat healthy or overeat with emotion and eat crap.

Through the book, you will also learn to have orgasm without ejaculation, and bring more energy in the system through organs instead of the reverse.

I've had experiences with this, I haven't succeeded separating the two, but could manage to ejaculate almost nothing. I also had orgasms that are very good and spread through the body, which is energizing and quite interesting. I am thinking returning to this lately.

Here You Are :)

Edited by Mountain-Sage
Spelling mistake

11 hours ago, Mountain-Sage said:

If you're really interested in that, I recommend reading ''The multi-orgasmic men - Mantak chia'', it teaches you the cultivation of sexual energy, not for this energy to remain stagnant in your system, I've done it myself and you can have serious changes and more energy in your life. It's not about no FAP, but about healthy FAP, which sees mapping, I would say, as eating, do you eat healthy or overeat with emotion and eat crap.

Through the book, you will also learn to have orgasm without ejaculation, and bring more energy in the system through organs instead of the reverse.

I've had experiences with this, I haven't succeeded separating the two, but could manage to ejaculate almost nothing. I also had orgasms that are very good and spread through the body, which is energizing and quite interesting. I am thinking returning to this lately.

Here You Are :)

Thank you. I will buy that book asap.