Tiny Nietzsche

What's about Nihilism, Leo seems does not like it

7 posts in this topic

It's like the terminus of all philosophy and things.. I've moderate knowledge about astronomy & physics, So I somehow have a glimpse of comprehension whether how vast/big/empty the universe is (there no proper world to describe this dread) 

I mean to all variation of Nihilism (only those keep the concept true) 
in general: Cosmic Nihilism or even Optimistic Nihilism 

What Nihilism informs is true unarguably.. (Deception series of Leo's even fits it too) 

But why then.. 

11 minutes ago, Tiny Nietzsche said:

What Nihilism informs is true unarguably.. 

What is there prior to that information?

You gotta take nihilism all the way, and it goes full circle. Everything is completely and utterly meaningless, including the fact that everything is completely and utterly meaningless.

If there are any negative connotations to existence being meaningless, that itself is meaning and therefore isn’t true nihilism. (Not that that’s what you do, I’m just saying a lot of people seem to think of nihilism as a negative and bleak perspective on life). 

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

@InfinitePotential Well said. . . An idea just popped in my head - inspired by your avatar and post.

Imagine there is a foreign planet. The beings on this planet struggle with the concept of "glabosh". There are those that insist "glabosh" is essential to life and those that believe there is no "glabosh" in life.

Before I introduced the idea of "glabosh" to you, it did not exist in your mind. You had no internal struggle of "glabosh" vs "no glabosh". You never even considered it because it didn't exist. The mind had to first conceive of it.

I think he just wanted to distance himselfs from this philosophical viewpoint as people started to categorize actualized.org

I'd think he dislikes the part of it being used as an ideology for justifying stuff

Said something about "Spiritual Nihilism", not the whiny millennial version. Which is the equivalent of Buddhism.