MM1988

Why is reality designed like this?

23 posts in this topic

So the point of life is waking up. Becoming aware of the dream.

Why is it then designed in a way so that you need to mediate for thousands of hours? Why was this made so hard to achive ?

People do meditate for decades in a cave, but what kind of life is that honestly?

You are just sitting there doing nothing and somehow this is exactly what god wants you to do.

Why does all this stuff even exist if you shouldnt engage in it ? 

Its like Im designing the best video game ever but then I just make the people who try to play it miserable 

If you found youself in a cave, that found will be in deep grateful,

meditation is so hard because you want it to happen and it never happens;

you want god to come and he never comes.

So god is not doing nothing for you to achieve anything,

he can also wait for you forever, he is not in a hurry because you are in discounfort about yourself, 

but, if only by chance you encounter god, who will be you?

do you deserve it?

make sure you found yourself first before talking about god,

find your treasures, 

find your love

then from great love thousand things can happen

Edited by Vingger

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

It's a gradual shift from total darkness to pure awareness, it may appear now as if it's difficult, but that's only because at this stage it's pretty dark. So it's appears as a slow process, because a human life is but a millisecond in infinity.

You think climbing Mount Everest is suffering? Yes there could be pain but it's not suffering, it's an adventure.

Those who are not prepared for them it is suffering. Those who prepared themselfs, for them it's a devine pilgrimage.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Because youve been deluding yourself for 30 years. Its equally hard to become a tennis pro, does the universe have anything against you becoming the next Agassi?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@MM1988 

What’s so hard about it? No one can meditate for thousands of hours, only now.  

What you’re after is not the answer to a question. It’s the experience of no experience, the knowing of not knowing, of what is prior to that which is reality, thinking, questions, answers.

It would help to make a distinction as to which practice you’re doing;

inquiry / questioning self & reality, or,

practicing the opposite - meditation / surrendering the thoughts, emotions, your life, etc. 

33 minutes ago, MM1988 said:

Its like Im designing the best video game ever but then I just make the people who try to play it miserable 

Doesn’t sound like you’re playing. Sounds like you’re very serious.

Playing, retreating, surrendering, ‘vegging out’, are as necessary as trying hard, progression & kicking ass. One without the other is boring or miserable, and impacts the mind or the body adversely. 

Name a game you could ‘win’, without playing. Such is life. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

35 minutes ago, MM1988 said:

Why is it then designed in a way so that you need to mediate for thousands of hours? Why was this made so hard to achive ?

@MM1988 How many years have you spent creating the dream? 20, 30, 40 maybe more?

When you were young you were much closer to truth. But over time you slowly strayed from truth replacing it with all the conceptual knowlage which now must be undone.

if the point of life was waking up why would you still be alive after you wake up?

leo has told you the point of life is waking up because that's what he's decided is the point of his individual life.

you can do whatever the hell you want

Edited by Will Bigger

Why would you apply the metaphor of design to reality?  Do you see the presumptuousness of this?  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

It was never designed to be like that, we humans fucked it up by filling it up with concepts, beliefs, materialistic paradigm etc. Now erasing all of the shit takes so much of work.

On 1/27/2019 at 0:47 PM, MM1988 said:

People do meditate for decades in a cave, but what kind of life is that honestly?

You are just sitting there doing nothing and somehow this is exactly what god wants you to do.

Who said the point of life is "waking up".  Who said you need to meditate for thousands of hours?  What kind of life do you want to live if its not meditating for thousands of hours trying to find something called waking up?  No one's forcing these things on you.  If these ideas trouble you, your free to drop them and live out something your more interested in.  You are free......

Edited by Mu_

It's just as if a man were wounded with an arrow thickly smeared with poison. His friends & companions, kinsmen & relatives would provide him with a surgeon, and the man would say, 'I won't have this arrow removed until I know whether the man who wounded me was a noble warrior, a priest, a merchant, or a worker.' He would say, 'I won't have this arrow removed until I know the given name & clan name of the man who wounded me... until I know whether he was tall, medium, or short... until I know whether he was dark, ruddy-brown, or golden-colored... until I know his home village, town, or city... until I know whether the bow with which I was wounded was a long bow or a crossbow... until I know whether the bowstring with which I was wounded was fiber, bamboo threads, sinew, hemp, or bark... until I know whether the shaft with which I was wounded was wild or cultivated... until I know whether the feathers of the shaft with which I was wounded were those of a vulture, a stork, a hawk, a peacock, or another bird... until I know whether the shaft with which I was wounded was bound with the sinew of an ox, a water buffalo, a langur, or a monkey.' He would say, 'I won't have this arrow removed until I know whether the shaft with which I was wounded was that of a common arrow, a curved arrow, a barbed, a calf-toothed, or an oleander arrow.' The man would die and those things would still remain unknown to him.

On ‎27‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 6:47 PM, MM1988 said:

Thousands of hours isn't much if you understand what meditation really is.

If you understand what it really is, you can meditate 24/24 effortlessly.

That's already 7000 hours a year :) 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin wow you've sent me into another realisation, i've been doing this for six years thats almost over 40,000 hours of contemplation. thats isane 

that was 15 hours a day for 6 years. 

On 1/27/2019 at 6:47 PM, MM1988 said:

I think you are asking the wrong questions. God doesn't want anything, as he is the source of wanting.

God doesn't create any particular game, he creates every game there can be, because there is nothing to stop him from doing so. God is nothingness, and nothingness does not feel bad about creating a world full of misery, because that would require for god to have already made himself in a way to dislike a particular thing. Nothingness doesn't want to create anything at all, it simply does, because there is nothing to stop nothingness from making everything come into existence. It is wonderful, but it is also terrible. It is every adjective you can possibly imagine and more. It is the is-ness of every idea and emotions you can feel, of everything you have every experienced and ever will. How would infinity be infinite if there was something lacking inside it? 

You have yet to grasp what there even is to grasp.

Glory to Israel

If you are “a piece” of happiness, who has forgotten the whole, you might look everywhere for it.

But what is a piece, really?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

"What sick bastard designed this evil world, full of pointy turtles and bottomless pits?!"                            -- Super Mario

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.