Ampresus

I discovered this website called Secret Energy

11 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. Just when I was browsing around on Teal Swan's forum, I came across this website. It is called Secret Energy. Now I do not know fully what they do, but it might be interesting to look at. Especially if you want to develop your consciousness, which is literally what they are all about. They have a page where they recommend a lot of good websites and a page with a list of all sorts of spiritual advisors

I don't know if these links and the website have been shared before and if this is old news for some of you. If that is the case, please let me know. I just discovered this after all.

Here are the links to their official website, the page where all the website recommendations are and the page with all the spiritual advisors:
https://www.secretenergy.com/
https://www.secretenergy.com/conscious-websites/
https://www.secretenergy.com/spiritual-advisors/

Seems pretty cool thanks!

Better not act out of prejudice...

"Designed to instruct on the highest levels of spiritual advancement from Neophyte to Adeptus."

something smells fishy....

Probably some kernels of truth under a lot of jargon for marketing. 

Their essay on DNA haplotypes is a very creative piece of science fiction. ? 

even though they use some pretty nice pictures - well symbolically i get jellous - i have the feeling there is a little too much meaning in a little too thin a broth. if it was different it would turn from jellous to impressed. 

maybe that‘s just a taste but it could be a little more understatement. designwise there is a little too much visual distraction that is not really connected through a red thread. 

even though they have some really nice symbols...

it reminds me of people who wear all their jewelry at once.

maybe i‘m preoccupied...

is it cultish?

i must say i‘m not sure as they sell some nice things in their shop - but  if it would go deep, they could also provide the information about where and how the products come from and where produced - information line is too shallow. i don’t buy anything i put inside of me without trust and trust is built on some transparency - and that it’s not - it’s not transparent. it’s not questionable, what makes it questionable.

Edited by now is forever

6 hours ago, moon777light said:

@Serotoninluv what page do they talk about it, i need to laugh 

On the home page, scrolldown to “conscious blog”, then scroll down to the article “DNA and genetic degradation”

I was totally unbiased, the first second I saw the site, oh boy, oh boy. I mean yes, it wasn't a objective inspection but the whole thing, I interpreted it as a post-modern 'here take this it's useful till I make better one'' thingy.

@Serotoninluv thanks

my brain hurt reading that passage. 

"This haplogroup exhibits a high amount of disease and a high number of ailments that don’t occur normally with anybody else.  You can have a person that is the only person in the entire world with that specific disease or condition."

"When you are missing stages in the DNA chain, there’s a gap – and that is a sickness, an illness or a disconnection"....stages?

we need a facepalm emoji on here.