Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elton

Sexual Activation At A Really Young Age

10 posts in this topic

When I was very small like 6 years old I would dream of being with multiple women and even now I have this fantasy, does that child have to die and I will transend?  isn't this what everyone would like to have but everyone is repressed by society? 

All of us want to mate. It's the natural instinct that is hardwired into our brains. Except in us it's worse because or instinct is to mate with as many as we can. Girls aren't wired like this. 

.. I ask myself that exact same question man.

@Holdup  Girls are wired for other things which hinder self-actualisation and actually some girls also struggle with the sexual desires quite a bit , each has their own wiring to unwire. :)

'The end of fear is the beginning of all wisdom'

@Flower I want to be more transparent. I've met (slept with) more than a few women who thought they needed a new partner every day. This makes me feel disgusting to admit, but I'm completely numb to the feelings of girls. I never had guilt about it until a girl told me she loved me and that I broke her heart. She attempted suicide by drinking bleach, but I was unaware that sex to her was a big deal. (or that our hookups were somehow mistaken for commitment). Amber is a good girl, but we have nothing in common. I myself have had suicidal tendencies, so I told her that I couldn't love her back. Intellect is something I desire above all else, but I exert a lot of energy in repressing my sexual desires these days. If I acted on them every time it would most likely end up costing my life. :(

@Holdup Are you afraid of commitment? Why do you feel you cannot reconcile your sexual desires with loving someone?

I understand your dilemma though, and I also understand from Ambers perspective...because I have been that girl myself. 

'The end of fear is the beginning of all wisdom'

@Flower My longest relationship was 4 yrs, and it was all fake. I'm certain cuz my best friend Nate has the ideal relationship. They are one unit without all the emotional ups and downs, which is all I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. My ex always took it too far by accusing me of cheating and testing me every day. I was manipulated by her. I think she got off on saying untrue things to try pushing me to kill myself. Denouncing my love for her on a daily basis. She would push all these false accusations onto me. Leo's videos are helping me rethink things. I need to push out the remaining Victim mindset as far as possible. (Ironic I'm the victim in my past, and aggressor now in relation to that I'm guessing). It's dragging me down Flower. I'm not a shallow guy, and I can tell when girls are only trying to feign interest in the same things I like just to try to convince me that we are good together. I believe I can reconcile these feelings with the right one. Humiliation isn't something I need to leave anyone feeling anymore (my main reason for joining this self help forum), but Amber has made me feel guilty. Most girls just had sex with me then were perfectly okay parting ways because of my geeky obsessions. She actually tried to like the things I do more than anyone ever has, but that doesn't change my feelings for her. -_-  

On 4/15/2016 at 0:58 PM, Elton said:

When I was very small like 6 years old I would dream of being with multiple women and even now I have this fantasy, does that child have to die and I will transend?  isn't this what everyone would like to have but everyone is repressed by society? 

Monogamy is unnatural. Man is by nature a polygamous animal, and anybody who is intelligent will be polygamous. You can't go on and on eating Italian food. Once in a while you want to visit the Chinese restaurant!

Man is naturally polygamous -- and by man I don't mean only men but women too. Human beings are polygamous, but all the societies have forced monogamy. Now that creates the trouble. The trouble is not coming out of sex, the trouble is coming out of monogamy.

You find yourself tied together with a woman or with a man, and it is a natural longing once in a while to have some different food. The same man-the same stink; the same woman -- the same geography which you have explored thousands of times. Again you have to explore it and there is nothing left to explore -- all is explored. You get fed up. That is intelligent; only intelligence gets fed up. 

If society were run by intelligent people, not by people who want to exploit you, but by people who want to fulfill your nature to its uttermost capacity, there would be no jealousy. The wife would understand that once in a while the husband needs some other woman, "just the way I need some other man." And it is perfectly natural. We are all human beings.

What is wrong if you play tennis with one partner today, another partner another day? Is there any jealousy? There is no question of jealousy. And it is nothing more than tennis

@Prabhaker this construction of society is useful as everyone are not developed emotionally and are ignorant and polygamy can make them feel suffering. this construction can also be made out of Compassion at the same time when a man indulges in one relationship if he is not ignorant he will also know that externals cant give satisfaction and so by maintaining a monogomous relationship he will try to not hurt the feelings of others and also himself cause craving lust and passion leads to suffering. 

On 4/15/2016 at 3:28 PM, Elton said:

When I was very small like 6 years old I would dream of being with multiple women 

LOL damn dude what an absolute pimp.

You're overthinking it. Totally normal. What is there to transcend?? Embrace your sexuality dude. If you want to have multiple relationships then just figure out how to do it. It's not impossible, and can be sustainable and you can even seriously grow as a result of it.