Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ActualizedDavid

What do we know about Past Lifes and After Death?

5 posts in this topic

What do we know about Past Lifes and After Death?

What do you know ? And Belive (yes ,belive) ?

There are many accounts of near death experiences, which strongly suggest there is an afterlife.

Also there is evidence for reincarnation, for example children remembering former lives that can be verified through investigation.

Wether they are past lives or future lives they are all happening right now, at this precise moment. It could be said that one becomes greatly or even entirely aware of those, once one awakens. Past and future are the same thing and they are happening as I am typing these words. It's only that I am not having the experience of those right now.

If I go that way; I can easily recieve "memories" from past and future lives. From both first person view and the "bird's eye view". The stronger my focus; the more experiental the memory. I guess with practise one could go "all the way" and experience a memory or a vision in high quality with razor sharp senses.

Memories all are possibilities, essentially. They are not set in stone. They change canstantly; with you. Everything is constantly changing. There is no one future or one past. Now is the only thing that does not go anywhere. It is both still and ever-changing.

The experience you are having right now may as well be your future or past. It may be a memory, indeed. It is relative. Depends on your point of view.

Edited by ivankiss

when one becomes aware of their past life for me is a metaphor, for they see themselves in everything that has ever been and will ever be , as ivankiss said its all happening right now.  the contradiction is if you were to have memories of them, it would still be you experiencing them and not them experiencing themselves and this is why we are individual units, they wouldn't be the true self. for example ivankiss is expressing ivankiss through his imperfection which is perfection itself, they are two different sides of the coin of enlightenment. each unit is the same however, uniquely individual in their own way. the imperfect perfection is therefore complete. the duality must also be accepted aswell as pefect and you must learn to accept it, as the ego is not an enemy. only when you make it out to be. your memories are your own the best thing you can do is give an analogy of what its like to be you. that someone can relate too and this is how collective egos are formed and duality begins. but when you realise you are the same being, this duality no longer exsist and you enter what ivankiss likes to call the true-true. the imperfect perfection. 

its not how you think it is when you glimpse enlightenment. every map every word can not represent what it truly is and such is the great paradox, how to create a map that points to the terratory. it becomes abit obvious once you realise in my opinion. theres no need to experience the memories because you are the experiencer of all these beings yourself.

Edited by Aakash