Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

how magic works

7 posts in this topic

what draws the human race to the stars, galaxy to the microcosm (viruses and bacteria) and beyond to the infinite. that is our quest for curiosity , a single question with a infinite number of answers and vice versa. an infinite number of questions with a single answer. 

there was a villian in a tv show i watched that had the magic power of instantaneously creating anything he imagined into reality. the only way to defeat him was for him to imagine his own defeat, it was the fear he created by himself when someone managed to oppose, quite obvious defeat and for that one second, they imagined they could lose and that same outcome was imagined. 

my point is: before i was ignorant that when enlightened people came together, they don't know what they are exactly. but they realise who they are. this is one question in the infinite game. i cast my projections that something would change, through some kind of group contemplation, but this won't work. i now think we have to tap into the uniqueness of each individuals experiences, memories and other forms of human aspects to delve deeper into the infinite, even after enlightenment. maybe? mastery of something and delve deeper with the correct knowledge of who we are as an entire human race. 

so are we limiting our own self with our own minds, new questions - new possibilities. 

Curious exploration and becoming aware of the magical. Then, being within the magic and being the magic. ?

paranormal/ psychic abilities ;) is the next step no matter how i view it lol. 

44 minutes ago, Aakash said:

paranormal/ psychic abilities ;) is the next step no matter how i view it lol. 

@Aakash When the paranormal comes a knockin’ things start a rockin’ ?

@Aakash These "abilities" are within us all. Magic is birthright and within us all we just have to learn how to access it. The more you meditate and practice visualization and deep contemplation the more you will notice it and the more it will awaken your intuition which is like your magical portal.

Having a fluid spiritual practice will strengthen your innate abilities and also help you see the magic in everything that is. Various synchronicities will unveil, intuitive messages, images, etc. Once you access your own kind of magic, seeking a concrete definition won't matter because it will become an adventurous daily experience. It's not as difficult and cumbersome as some make it out to be. It is easily accessible once you practice spirituality and begin to see the beautiful inter-connectedness of it all. ?

Sometimes just looking up at the vast, expansive sky and watching what appears in the clouds is enough of an entrance. ?

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

@Serotoninluv Thank you so much ?

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love"